Rayman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rayman

I can't equip my rayman ik because of the rollback but any news when they going to re release it? If anyone knows please kinda pm me! Thank you for your time for reading up to this part!
    Apparently the gatorade under the sink was bleach

no info
    Instagram: @vordec

Comment

BUMP I don't really know how these things work nowadays!
      Apparently the gatorade under the sink was bleach

Comment

give the growtopia team time to fix the recent issues and check the announcements regularly if you want to get more info about the recent duplication & rollbacks; there is no need to bump up the thread anyway as they don't know the exact answer
        IGN: LimeChicken

@limechickengt on Instagram.

Comment

Ray

Why can’t you equip what you have? I understand making them untradable. But if you already have it why can’t you use it? I started playing 2 years ago and I have had my ray since I started playing so I know mine isn’t duped. Making them unequippable is just plain stupid! Explain why this is, it doesn’t make since to make them unusable.

Comment

Originally posted by charhuntress View Post
            Why can’t you equip what you have? I understand making them untradable. But if you already have it why can’t you use it? I started playing 2 years ago and I have had my ray since I started playing so I know mine isn’t duped. Making them unequippable is just plain stupid! Explain why this is, it doesn’t make since to make them unusable.
            Sad to hear u that. Ray doesn't even look good, tbh.

Comment

Working...
            X