I'm scared of what happening RN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm scared of what happening RN

Why am i so scared? Cause rayman got untradable or some stuffs maybe it got duped and exploit again ,
    The reason why am i so scared : I already completed my ghost hunting work for 16 hours straight and thats 4.5k Ghost jar if its gonna be rollback , Man i will be so wasted , Please i hope what's happening Rn not gonna cause a rollback i just want to rest peacefully thats all

Thank You
    The unseen blade is the deadliest
    sigpic

No rollback, my man. It already happened, they locked the item because of the recent dupe glitch that got fixed already
    IGN: TheJackerino (Used to be known as MagicalJack)
    Previous name on the forums: Jackjeff01

Comment

It already happened a week ago. They just locked these new items late. No worries, it's all done. They're already retrieving the duplicated items.

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
      - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Thank you guys cause im just so tired
        The unseen blade is the deadliest
        sigpic

Comment

lol the lock was few days ago . your reaction time has delayed for few days LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Chatpucino View Post
            lol the lock was few days ago . your reaction time has delayed for few days LOL
            lol, I wonder what delayed in your head when you tried to scam by putting MBELL seeds 20 wls each instead of 20 per wl LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Kurzy View Post
              lol, I wonder what delayed in your head when you tried to scam by putting MBELL seeds 20 wls each instead of 20 per wl LOL
              Can confirm lol, you have let us buy 20/1 and once we've left you've changed it to 20 each, we realized it and you banned us
              Rest In Peace, Marley
              My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

Oh!

I did not realize that mbell seeds are now 20/1, just sold tons 25/1. Rip me!

Comment

Working...
                X