Unusable Teseract. No more SpaceBar Gang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unusable Teseract. No more SpaceBar Gang

For all those telling ppl who use this locked item to farm manually that they should farm manually. Screw all of you. Why? Time and effort was given to the item to lighten up the work (space bar gang) locking it is hard for us farmers and for others who use this for their multi world science station worlds or coffee worlds or bait. Those world a build considering automation but only having 5-7 ut and now its locked it is hard to farm them.

When will ut be unlocked.someone shed light upon this topic. Tysm.
    I SIMPLY JUST DONT CARE

F/Eyes = 0/0
    BLG = 0/0
    DL = IDC
    WLS = IDC
    Cult Hood = 100*100/100
    Cult Robe = 100*100/100

Noͦ hͫoͦNeͤY

IGN:cocoMonkey
    Oh I love dark.
    U bored? try this https://pointerpointer.com/

Waiting for them to turn useable aswell

Comment

Originally posted by Epalogs View Post
      For all those telling ppl who use this locked item to farm manually that they should farm manually. Screw all of you. Why? Time and effort was given to the item to lighten up the work (space bar gang) locking it is hard for us farmers and for others who use this for their multi world science station worlds or coffee worlds or bait. Those world a build considering automation but only having 5-7 ut and now its locked it is hard to farm them.

When will ut be unlocked.someone shed light upon this topic. Tysm.
      Bruh they be tellin':
      "sToP cOmPlAnInG aBoUt mAgpLanT/rAyMaN/uT aNd wAiT pAtIeNtLy"
      "dO oThEr tHiNgS aNd sToP cRyInG"

We've already waited patiently for 2 weeks but it aint fixed yet, i've lost tons of potential profits and this is so unacceptable that they started apology week even without unlocking magplant/rayman/ut.
      legit cheapest ssp vend shop in gt, visit FIRPX

Comment

When ubisoft just realize banning magplant type item can increase their IAP value so they just abandon that issue and gonna fix it years later.....

But seriously though imagine someone working hard to get 1 mag and 1 gaia for opening bfg put mag in farm world and boom they locked Thats, not me obviously.

Everyone telling for patient for last 2 weeks is not experience taking farmable or chems in 1 entire world
        Aware what you put on internet once it sit there there is no turning back.Think wise Think twice.

IGN:MomoCashew (my lovely singer)

yes..i love mcflurry

Comment

Originally posted by Kuroe View Post
          When ubisoft just realize banning magplant type item can increase their IAP value so they just abandon that issue and gonna fix it years later.....

But seriously though imagine someone working hard to get 1 mag and 1 gaia for opening bfg put mag in farm world and boom they locked Thats, not me obviously.

Everyone telling for patient for last 2 weeks is not experience taking farmable or chems in 1 entire world
          Bruh this is literally me like for real tho. I spent all my dls to buy mags and lgrids to open a bfg farm a week before the rollback happened. Im already waiting patiently for the past 2 weeks but that long is already unacceptable! I've lost tons of potential profits already!!
          legit cheapest ssp vend shop in gt, visit FIRPX

Comment

its just good

i think its good for the game
            while mp5000, tesseract and the gank is unusable,
            so reduce the auto farmer
            LOL
            >>> visit TEENYFISH to see small fish <<<

Comment

Just be patient. I'm losing all my daily/weekly profits not being able to host BFGS so I feel your struggle. The only thing you can do is just wait it out like everybody else.
              IGN: ShadowGraal
              Instagram: @ShadowGraalGT
              Legendary Dragon+Bot Owner
              Suggester of the Raccoon Leash

Comment

Originally posted by kelek ulo View Post
                LOL
                Are you sure autofarmer not sneaking out in free bfg or paid bfg while owner wandering around or afk? some new free bfg is smooth target for them because simple design bfg room. TLR this lock incident actually not affect autofarmer too much but slapped unfortunate bfg owner,chems profit,tackle farms,etc.

Ok bye
                Aware what you put on internet once it sit there there is no turning back.Think wise Think twice.

IGN:MomoCashew (my lovely singer)

yes..i love mcflurry

Comment

i'm guessing that these items will be locked after few weeks cuz they were the stars of the duplication glitch (from what i know i think), hoping that it won't take months though like what happened with the 2019 glitch

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Shadowgraalera View Post
                  Just be patient. I'm losing all my daily/weekly profits not being able to host BFGS so I feel your struggle. The only thing you can do is just wait it out like everybody else.
                  true though, even if you can't accept the advice to be patient, what can you do? right? i mean yes, you can keep complaining there, that's okay ig, but that won't really speed up the process of unlocking it entirely (damn those hackers, causing problems like this to gt)

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                  - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by BlitzCrank08 View Post
                    Bruh this is literally me like for real tho. I spent all my dls to buy mags and lgrids to open a bfg farm a week before the rollback happened. Im already waiting patiently for the past 2 weeks but that long is already unacceptable! I've lost tons of potential profits already!!
                    I find it weird for them to continue summerfest while those farming essentials are locked (Rayman,Magplant,UT,Gaia etc.). Also to start apology week when summerfest is ending and everything is f**** that bfg owners/farmers can't take advantage of is sketchy. The decisions their making is . No offense or anything but my cousin who plays GT back then (Programmer now) feels like they shouldn't have F***** up this much. It's like they did this on purpose solely for profit. They keep telling us the dupe happened more than a week ago but no evidence to support that, also he told me if they aren't careless they would already see anomalies the day after the duping happened (That is if they keep track on the codes on expensive items like numbers are growing) I doubt they do this assuming their programmers are underpaid. Stop romanticizing ubisoft and recognizing the WORK they're being paid for. It's their job and their responsibility to safeguard their game.

PS : Please understand how companies would stoop so low to earn profit be open minded i barely see any duped items after the 1 day rollback i feel like it's just a ubisoft gimmick.

Comment

Originally posted by spotch View Post
                      I find it weird for them to continue summerfest while those farming essentials are locked (Rayman,Magplant,UT,Gaia etc.). Also to start apology week when summerfest is ending and everything is f**** that bfg owners/farmers can't take advantage of is sketchy. The decisions their making is . No offense or anything but my cousin who plays GT back then (Programmer now) feels like they shouldn't have F***** up this much. It's like they did this on purpose solely for profit. They keep telling us the dupe happened more than a week ago but no evidence to support that, also he told me if they aren't careless they would already see anomalies the day after the duping happened (That is if they keep track on the codes on expensive items like numbers are growing) I doubt they do this assuming their programmers are underpaid. Stop romanticizing ubisoft and recognizing the WORK they're being paid for. It's their job and their responsibility to safeguard their game.

PS : Please understand how companies would stoop so low to earn profit be open minded i barely see any duped items after the 1 day rollback i feel like it's just a ubisoft gimmick.
                      I agree with this somewhat

I was actually expecting farming essentials to be unlocked at the start of apology week because farming is clearly involved in the event and it made sense they'd unlock it then, no?

But looks like it's still locked and all we can do is wait
                      Hopefully they unlock it atleast half way through the apology week though

Comment

Originally posted by kelek ulo View Post
                        LOL
                        No. Why? Auto farmers softwares already has solution for this before it become a problem. Place and take? Proxy? Rabb? Those has the said features so still the same. No good if they lok it.
                        I SIMPLY JUST DONT CARE

F/Eyes = 0/0
                        BLG = 0/0
                        DL = IDC
                        WLS = IDC
                        Cult Hood = 100*100/100
                        Cult Robe = 100*100/100

Noͦ hͫoͦNeͤY

IGN:cocoMonkey
                        Oh I love dark.
                        U bored? try this https://pointerpointer.com/

Comment

You know there not totally useless you know
                          Originally posted by Yasuo
                          *Hasagi*
                          Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
                          *Soryegadon*

Comment

Originally posted by TeachMeHow View Post
                            You know there not totally useless you know
                            I mean, as of now they kind of are since they can't be used lol. They'll eventually be unlocked.
                            IGN: ShadowGraal
                            Instagram: @ShadowGraalGT
                            Legendary Dragon+Bot Owner
                            Suggester of the Raccoon Leash

Comment

Working...
                            X