X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ubisoft please

Just now 4 am ubisoft reply me that they said like this

"I have investigated your account, I was able to see that you did put the items in the safe vault before the rollback.

After the rollback you then took them out of the same safe vault meaning the items are not missing.

Due to that we will be unable to return anything to you, as the investigation has been completed we will not be conducting another one."

But the truth is i dont have the magplant after i retrieved it from the safevault the bug is when i retreive it the log of the retrived item is there but the magplant not spawn on my backpack. And they say iam making a false claim i dont make any false claim.... i work on growtopia 24/7 every single day i dont need any thing i just need my 13 dls and my magplant back thats all

Originally posted by KungPao View Post
    Just now 4 am ubisoft reply me that they said like this

"I have investigated your account, I was able to see that you did put the items in the safe vault before the rollback.

After the rollback you then took them out of the same safe vault meaning the items are not missing.

Due to that we will be unable to return anything to you, as the investigation has been completed we will not be conducting another one."

But the truth is i dont have the magplant after i retrieved it from the safevault the bug is when i retreive it the log of the retrived item is there but the magplant not spawn on my backpack. And they say iam making a false claim i dont make any false claim.... i work on growtopia 24/7 every single day i dont need any thing i just need my 13 dls and my magplant back thats all
    Another player got ripped by ubisoft. I feel bad for you man.
    legit cheapest ssp vend shop in gt, visit FIRPX

Comment

How to claim 15gtoken in this apology day ?
      IGN : P40K
      WORLD : DF1, P40K

Comment

Originally posted by baguspaok View Post
        Login within the week of apology week and then after the event ends it will be sent to your backpack. Also advance account protection must be enabled for you to get the growtokens.
        legit cheapest ssp vend shop in gt, visit FIRPX

Comment

Originally posted by baguspaok View Post
          Even though it is out of my problem context but i can help you they will give it to you after the apology day end. Just log in everyday have fun playing........ T.T

Comment

Hello!

We're aware of the issue that happened with the removal of locked items from Safe Vaults, and support should be aware that investigations need to be done into these claims to make sure the items removed from the Safe Vaults were actually given to the player.

Send me a forum PM including your GrowID & ticket number and I'll have someone take a second look, just to be sure.

Closing thread.
            Contact me on Discord: Misthios#3697.

Follow me on Instagram: misthios.gt

Comment

Working...
            X