No announcement yet.

MagPlant and RayMan - Solution to fix the economy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi so for magplant i was think maybe just make it so it doesnt pick up blocks but something else instead and like for raman fist make it give 50% more xp instead of punch lot blocks
    hi guise, im hi, guise, im hi guise, im hi, guise

Comment

Originally posted by iKevin20 View Post
      Real world example:
      In 1940, the median home value in the U.S. was just $2,938. In 1980, it was $47,200, and by 2000, it had risen to $119,600.

Its called investing. Anything that is limited and useful, will rise. And thats a fact.

Its no wonder that world locks is losing its value. Even our currency in real world lose value overtime. Its called inflation.

Is 100 dollar now hold the same value on 100 dollar 20 years before? I dont think so.
      100% so true
      GrowID: Vannhav
      Levels : 71

Try your best do NOT give up

Comment

This would be the equivalency of removing double jumping from wings. It's stupid and won't happen.
        IGN: ShadowGraal
        Instagram: @ShadowGraalGT
        Legendary Dragon+Bot Owner
        Suggester of the Raccoon Leash

Comment

I wonder why people think like this
          IGN: Ankh 6/13/2020
          Dls: 200/200 on 3/30/18, Got hacked worth 200+ Dls, Currently at 150-170 Dls/200 (5/9/2020)
          Lvl: 71/125. (Reached lvl 50 on 5/4/19)
          Surg skill: 100/100 (On Alt acct)

Last updated on: 6/13/2020

Comment

Why would they make it in the first place if they would nerf it eventually?
            IGN: Weaked
            I always have grammatical errors so please don't be bothered.

Comment

Originally posted by PhDota View Post
              I wonder why people think like this
              I don't think anyone like this
              Rest In Peace, Marley
              My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

Real world example:
                In 1940, the median home value in the U.S. was just $2,938. In 1980, it was $47,200, and by 2000, it had risen to $119,600.

Its called investing. Anything that is limited and useful, will rise. And thats a fact.

Its no wonder that world locks is losing its value. Even our currency in real world lose value overtime. Its called inflation.

Is 100 dollar now hold the same value on 100 dollar 20 years before? I dont think so.
                The difference is there is government that control currency inflation, but in Growtopia there isnt. Because of rayman and mags world locks value will always going down and down and down. Ubisoft needs to take action for this, it is their fault for releasing the item. Either nerf the item / make a feature that all growtopians can have it. I have my suggestion on the forum for it (rayman only)

Comment

Originally posted by austinlame View Post
                  If you think about it the economy is balancing itself out. The cost of raymans and magplants are sky rocketing. Therefore, less people are able to afford it.

Because of this, less and less people are able to even use these items allowing the over usage of these items to slow down.

The price of raymans and magplants will eventually get to a point where very few people can afford to use them. Therefore, the influx of gems and autofarmers will go down.

ALSO, MAGPLANTS AND RAYMANS ARE IOTM. If they were to change the way they work and nerf or modify them it devalues the meaning of iotm. What's to say they won't remove/ change any other ITOM.

They're iotm and are no longer available to make, the price will always go up until the point where the profitability of these items no longer outweighs the cost.

Summary: The skyrocketing price of these two items are helping to balance the influx of gems, over farming, and autofarmers. It's fixing itself.
                  If we wait like the suggestion u make, then it means when the rayman and magplants skyrocketing very very high only fewer people that have it will be the only people that use it and will be always using it untill they control the market? I dont think that is healthy for the economy dude. UBISOFT NEEDS TO TAKE ACTION

Comment

Originally posted by austinlame View Post
                    Adding another type of magplant would definitely not solve anything. That would just add to the influx of farmables and gems.
                    they have added Gaia and ut

Comment

Originally posted by AlvinGT12 View Post
                      The difference is there is government that control currency inflation, but in Growtopia there isnt. Because of rayman and mags world locks value will always going down and down and down. Ubisoft needs to take action for this, it is their fault for releasing the item. Either nerf the item / make a feature that all growtopians can have it. I have my suggestion on the forum for it (rayman only)

Imo, what i dont agree is, how can people stated that world locks value have decreased so much due to this items (note that inflation is good, it means the economy is growing, but not too much inflation *hyperinflation). How can a single, or two, item in the game can cause the world locks decreased so much in value and lead to hyperinflation. Is there any base theory that there is a hyperinflation in the game due to this only 2 item?

If we take a look, there is many item that rise alot, such as WOTD trophy, ruby horn, etc. So i cant see why this 2 item can cause a hyperinflation in the game. If you have a base theory, you can state them (about world locks losing so much value due to this two item).

My argument:
                      Hyperinflation occurs when most of the item ingame increased its price (meaning, world locks value have decreased so much). As we can see, most item in the game still has a stable price and the price didnt increase so much.
                      GOALS:
                      Royal Lock [0/1]
                      Magplant 5000 [1/3]
                      Rayman Fist [1/1]

I like wiggly worm ;.;

Comment

Imo, what i dont agree is, how can people stated that world locks value will be decreased (note that inflation is good, it means the economy is growing, but not too much inflation *hyperinflation). How can a single, or two, item in the game can cause the world locks decreased so much in value and lead to hyperinflation. Is there any base theory that there is a hyperinflation in the game due to this only 2 item?

If we take a look, there is many item that rise alot, such as WOTD trophy, ruby horn, etc. So i cant see why this 2 item can cause a hyperinflation in the game. If you have a base theory, you can state them (about world locks losing value due to this two item).
                        U cannot compare it with the usual item, rayman and mags are functional item that is very usefull and willnt get down unless Ubisoft takes action. Because of magplants and rayman the prices of farmables already getting down so much from back then, did it ever go up at least the same price? NOPE. My argument is more on rayman actually because mags already have an alternative which is good

Comment

U cannot compare it with the usual item, rayman and mags are functional item that is very usefull and willnt get down unless Ubisoft takes action. Because of magplants and rayman the prices of farmables already getting down so much from back then, did it ever go up at least the same price? NOPE. My argument is more on rayman actually because mags already have an alternative which is good
                          I dont see why a usual item and a functional item cant be compared. Since, these two exist in the game and has a same contribution to the decreasing world lock value. Indeed, farmables has drop in price now, but a couple month ago, lgrid seed is 23/wl. So does chand seed (iirc, chand seed is still 23-25/wl right now, im not sure since i farm lgrid).

What happen with the farmables, is, imo, growtopia is a perfect competition market, which means, any profit method in the game will eventually has a normal profit in the LONG run. Thats because, for ex lets take lattice fence seed market. A couple months ago, they sell for 4/wl. This is a phase where they are becoming a trend. But, in a long run, due to the extreme profit lattice farmer has made (when lattice seeds is 4/wl), many people will also do this profit method, and thus resulting in a decreased profit (in a long run, it will be a normal profit). Right now, lattice seed is like 10-15/wl? Im not sure.

In reverse, if a profit method has a very low profit, many people will stop doing that profit method, and switch method. Which will imply, that the very low profit method, will eventually has a normal profit rate in a long run.

So, if you think farming isnt profitable anymore, you can always switch profit method. In a large scale, this will balance the farmable seeds price (due to people switching profit method). Which means in the long run, farming method (and all other profit method) will have a normal profit.
                          GOALS:
                          Royal Lock [0/1]
                          Magplant 5000 [1/3]
                          Rayman Fist [1/1]

I like wiggly worm ;.;

Comment

I dont see why a usual item and a functional item cant be compared. Since, these two exist in the game and has a same contribution to the decreasing world lock value. Indeed, farmables has drop in price now, but a couple month ago, lgrid seed is 23/wl. So does chand seed (iirc, chand seed is still 23-25/wl right now, im not sure since i farm lgrid).

What happen with the farmables, is, imo, growtopia is a perfect competition market, which means, any profit method in the game will eventually has a normal profit in the LONG run. Thats because, for ex lets take lattice fence seed market. A couple months ago, they sell for 4/wl. This is a phase where they are becoming a trend. But, in a long run, due to the extreme profit lattice farmer has made (when lattice seeds is 4/wl), many people will also do this profit method, and thus resulting in a decreased profit (in a long run, it will be a normal profit). Right now, lattice seed is like 10-15/wl? Im not sure.

In reverse, if a profit method has a very low profit, many people will stop doing that profit method, and switch method. Which will imply, that the very low profit method, will eventually has a normal profit rate in a long run.

So, if you think farming isnt profitable anymore, you can switch profit method. In a large scale, this will balance the farmable seeds price. Which in theory, in the long run, farming method will have a normal profit.
                            Maybe this is going out of context here, Im sorry maybe it was my fault. My point is rayman need to have alternative like UT and Gaia but isnt tradeable and can be obtained by all growtopians from cost of hardwork so they didnt make the same mistake twice. For the long run, i dont think rayman will drop and it was an advantage for those who played longer (back when ray was still at store) / the one that is rich quick. It was going out of control and someday will break the economy more then now. The only way I can think of the fix is Ubisoft taking action

Comment

Maybe this is going out of context here, Im sorry maybe it was my fault. My point is rayman need to have alternative like UT and Gaia but isnt tradeable and can be obtained by all growtopians from cost of hardwork so they didnt make the same mistake twice. For the long run, i dont think rayman will drop and it was an advantage for those who played longer (back when ray was still at store) / the one that is rich quick. It was going out of control and someday will break the economy more then now. The only way i can think of the fix is Ubisoft taking action
                              Thanks for ur opinion sir
                              I respect ur perspective on this matter
                              GOALS:
                              Royal Lock [0/1]
                              Magplant 5000 [1/3]
                              Rayman Fist [1/1]

I like wiggly worm ;.;

Comment

Thanks for ur opinion sir
                                I respect ur perspective on this matter
                                Too bro . Im just feeling this isnt fair. Well thank goodness they already find a fix on Gaia and UT so the magplant is stable. But rayman? It is going out of control. A new player once ask me "Bro when can i have rayman? The price is going out of control and my hardwork willnt be enough from those guys that played longer then me" and I can't answer a thing. For me this isnt fair, Ubisoft need to take action.

Comment

Working...
                                X