No announcement yet.

MagPlant and RayMan - Solution to fix the economy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see any other problem with them except that they allow autofarming.

Autofarming is what ruins the economy, and the rising price of raymans/magplants does not balance the issue because autofarmers can just print more and more wls. (This results in inflation)

BFG's are... meh, kinda too powerful. But I don't see them as a game breaking issue right now.

And about autofarming; you only need a single magplant and a gaia's beacon or whatever to make it super easy.
    Even two accounts with autoclickers can get through the 10k blocks a single farm can produce, in about 2 hours or so, while you have to do nothing.
    And another thing, it's way too easy to hide from anyone using a signal jammer + setting level limit to 124. The chances of a mod checking the world out are minimal and even a player entering is really rare.

And rayman... just make it slower to allow farming a little faster than normally.

My conclusion is that both items should be nerfed and/or changed so that they don't allow autofarming. Atleast not the same way they do now.

Comment

Originally posted by AlvinGT12 View Post
      Oh my gosh, i didnt know growstocks have a set planner. Hope there will be effect on the item soon

- - - Updated - - -

Dude i already given out my solution on the forum, my solution was releasing a new feature based on how many punches u done in growtopia (u can look at it on info). It was like a level, every 1.000.000/more blocks u punch u can get 1 range plus, max is 2/3 depends to developer. If they decided 3 then it is like rayman. It cost nothing then hardwork and everybody could get it with minimum lvl 20.
      Here bro, this post

Comment

Originally posted by 1wlworth View Post
        They should make the gem drop from the magplant-blocks about 50%. This would reduce the amount of BFG and encourage people to farm their own farmables. I think this compensates the power of the magplant and it will be around just as good as the tesseract and gaia since you'll still have your remote from the magplant which is pretty damn handy.

Ofcourse the price will some DLs, but I think it will be worth it otherwise they'll rise to 100dls+ in the next years which is even worse.
        sorry thats the worst suggestion ive ever seen

the main purpose u would buy a magplant is to make BFG.
        what u just mentioned will kill bfgs, which is the main purpose of this item. and no it wont drop just a bit. you will lose 50% of gems from just farming by yourself. it wont even be useful for simple tasks like that, rendering magplant near useless. and whats bad about it rising to 100dls? mint julep rised from 1dl to 100dls, same with wotd trophies and other golden related items

Comment

Here bro, this post
          Alright, you see dude, the reason most of the IOTMs now are purely cosmetic is because Ubisoft knew that it was a mistake releasing magplant and rayman for their ability to farm and also helping autofarmers farm more efficiently, thus producing more gems and thus more wls. Another reason why they cant do this is simply because of the amount of free BFGs in Growtopia. BFGs are technically just "free" wls, and since there are a lot of them already everyone even newbies can gain their first wl at the same day they played, now if they were to add a feature that would give them the ability to place farther or punch farther/ punch more blocks at the same time. They technically just rereleased Rayman, which is a big nono because that would produce again more wls and inflate the economy further.
          IGN:kyleneo

Mag: 1/2
          Rayman: 0/1
          DLS: 70/100
          LVL: 62/125

Comment

Originally posted by Fizu View Post
            sorry thats the worst suggestion ive ever seen

the main purpose u would buy a magplant is to make BFG.
            what u just mentioned will kill bfgs, which is the main purpose of this item. and no it wont drop just a bit. you will lose 50% of gems from just farming by yourself. it wont even be useful for simple tasks like that, rendering magplant near useless. and whats bad about it rising to 100dls? mint julep rised from 1dl to 100dls, same with wotd trophies and other golden related items
            The difference between magplants/raymans and mint juleps, golden items, etc is that the latter are useless.

And regarding upgrading players punch from punching a certain amount, that will fix nothing, however, it will make matters worse. Now autofarmers can get rayman effect for free.

Comment

Do you really think removing Rayman and Magplant will solve something? Will it restore the economy?
              To give examples that seeds have become much cheaper is stupid. They would be cheaper without all this because people see the benefit in this and farm them. Of course, everything is getting cheaper, as there are more players than before, and autoclickers are better, the same gabb through which you can easily farm from 20 accounts. If they cannot sell gems because there is no magpalnt, they will sell packs .. not a big loss. Are Rayman and Magplant really such a huge advantage? As for me, and without them, anyone can safely farm with an autoclicker. Yes, a little slower because of the planting seeds in the world. To put blocks through remotes? you can make a farm with portals that were previously used for the HTB auto farms. Rayman breaks 3 blocks at once? and with that FREE gabb you can break 20 blocks at a time. As for me, the only significant advantages that the Magplant gives is the collection of blocks and planting of seeds. My personal opinion is that their impact on the economy is terribly small.

Comment

This thread is really annoying yall waiting to *Fix economy* by nerfing/remove mag or ray why?
                There a a plenty of mags and ray in game and it is slowy dropping at some point nobody will sell them and less players will have it=reducing bfg worlds.A lot of bfg owner have quitted and taking their items with him.Yall who put spicy in this pot want a viable solution?Just let the time pass.
                As owner of bfg this thread is very annoying should be close.

BUT YOU HAVE MAGS YOU EARN FREE WLS BY DOING NOTHING U GET FREEE DLSSSSSS MAGS MUST BE NERFEDDDDDD.

You didnt even know how much time i had to be farming to buy mags and open a bfg world.Sometimes I have been 8 hours nons-top playing this game for farm 4 farm due the trollers and autos and The most annoying thing the lag sommetimes is impossible to stay in for 3 min.You get wls yea but is not easy as people say.
                Let time pass and Close thread
                Sgodtoh emos gnitae god gnitaolF A sI ereht GMO,erutangissa siht ni ees ot gnihton si ereh.

Comment

Originally posted by GamingKyle View Post
                  Alright, you see dude, the reason most of the IOTMs now are purely cosmetic is because Ubisoft knew that it was a mistake releasing magplant and rayman for their ability to farm and also helping autofarmers farm more efficiently, thus producing more gems and thus more wls. Another reason why they cant do this is simply because of the amount of free BFGs in Growtopia. BFGs are technically just "free" wls, and since there are a lot of them already everyone even newbies can gain their first wl at the same day they played, now if they were to add a feature that would give them the ability to place farther or punch farther/ punch more blocks at the same time. They technically just rereleased Rayman, which is a big nono because that would produce again more wls and inflate the economy further.
                  Well that means there is no solve to this mess, the option was only remove/nerf/add new feature (new item is nono). Well obviously removing it was impossible, nerfing it can be also an option as the OP said, and my suggestion is new feature. If they keep this even further the economy will break even more, the prices gone outta control and when rayman skyrocketing very very high and only less people can afford will makes it even more worse. My suggestion doesnt make the economy worst, at least it will stable like this and didnt drop. The cost of my suggestion is only hardwork so I dont think that affect the economy much. And if the devs want to, they can make it only 2 punch max punch and have a slight delay so it will not as OP as rayman (best part UNTRDABLE)

Comment

Well that means there is no solve to this mess, the option was only remove/nerf/add new feature (new item is nono). Well obviously removing it was impossible, nerfing it can be also an option as the OP said, and my suggestion is new feature. If they keep this even further the economy will break even more, the prices gone outta control and when rayman skyrocketing very very high and only less people can afford will makes it even more worse. My suggestion doesnt make the economy worst, at least it will stable like this and didnt drop. The cost of my suggestion is only hardwork so I dont think that affect the economy much. And if the devs want to, they can make it only 2 punch max punch and have a slight delay so it will not as OP as rayman (best part UNTRDABLE)
                    Just wait a guy using 20 bots accounts with that 2 punch you would regret it.
                    Sgodtoh emos gnitae god gnitaolF A sI ereht GMO,erutangissa siht ni ees ot gnihton si ereh.

Comment

Originally posted by 1wlworth View Post
                      They should make the gem drop from the magplant-blocks about 50%. This would reduce the amount of BFG and encourage people to farm their own farmables. I think this compensates the power of the magplant and it will be around just as good as the tesseract and gaia since you'll still have your remote from the magplant which is pretty damn handy.

Ofcourse the price will some DLs, but I think it will be worth it otherwise they'll rise to 100dls+ in the next years which is even worse.
                      Doing this will just reduce the popularity of BFG and make Magplant a bit useless
                      Hi
                      IGN: HAFX1
                      IG:Takamikure
                      Fb: Muaz Mam
                      Discord: HAFX1#2069

Goal:
                      Have maximum Backpack: 206/???
                      Have 1BGL : 27/100 DL (Net worth)
                      Have 5 ring : 2/5
                      Level 125: 61/125

Comment

Originally posted by Paradaxz View Post
                        Just wait a guy using 20 bots accounts with that 2 punch you would regret it.
                        Do you even read my suggestion? Min lvl 50, have a delay for each punch, untrdable, needs 1.000.000/more punch to be upgraded, if it rly rly needed make an item like Soul stone (which also untrdable) to upgrade it. Well tbh 50 is too high, maybe 25+

Comment

Do you even read my suggestion? Min lvl 50, have a delay for each punch, untrdable, needs 1.000.000/more punch to be upgraded, if it rly rly needed make an item like Soul stone (which also untrdable) to upgrade it. Well tbh 50 is too high, maybe 25+
                          most bots with autoclickers have been above level 50+ for a long time. and have much more than 1 million punches. Soul stone can be obtained quite easily, and you can buy 3 pieces from locke once a month. Besides, if your idea is cheap, no matter how long it will take to get this function. When the time comes, things will get much worse than now.

Comment

Level 50? Better Level 125 and 200 of soul stone with 200 of growtoken
                            Hi
                            IGN: HAFX1
                            IG:Takamikure
                            Fb: Muaz Mam
                            Discord: HAFX1#2069

Goal:
                            Have maximum Backpack: 206/???
                            Have 1BGL : 27/100 DL (Net worth)
                            Have 5 ring : 2/5
                            Level 125: 61/125

Comment

Originally posted by Limkanimka View Post
                              most bots with autoclickers have been above level 50+ for a long time. and have much more than 1 million punches. Soul stone can be obtained quite easily, and you can buy 3 pieces from locke once a month. Besides, if your idea is cheap, no matter how long it will take to get this function. When the time comes, things will get much worse than now.
                              Sorry then, from what i know bot lvl is only 21 max, maybe inclued AAP? (lol). What I mean isnt soulstone but make the other item to function to upgrade (whisch untrdable also like soulstone). As for the ammount of punches that is depends on devs, 1.000.000 was only an example

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Para-DX View Post
                              Level 50? Better Level 125 and 200 of soul stone with 200 of growtoken
                              I know this was a joke, but My suggestion was purely for new player who doesnt have a chance to compete with old players. So it killed the function of the suggestion

Comment

Sorry then, from what i know bot lvl is only 21 max, maybe inclued AAP? (lol).
                                I don't quite understand what you mean.

Comment

Working...
                                X