Still no updates about duplication issue ¿

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still no updates about duplication issue ¿

They told us that they will update us this week and still there isnt any updates yet !!

When will you give new updates about duplication glitch? Its been so long !!! We need our bgls to tradeable!!

They probably have nothing to mention as of now, or else they would have updated us i think.
    IGN: Manav

“The wonderful thing is that it’s so incredibly easy to be kind.” - Ingrid Newkirk

Comment

Originally posted by ForumChatter View Post
      They told us that they will update us this week and still there isnt any updates yet !!

When will you give new updates about duplication glitch? Its been so long !!! We need our bgls to tradeable!!
      I swear bruh if they dont unlock mags and rayman before apology week ends, bruh i'd be pissed.
      legit cheapest ssp vend shop in gt, visit FIRPX

Comment

Originally posted by BlitzCrank08 View Post
        I swear bruh if they dont unlock mags and rayman before apology week ends, bruh i'd be pissed.
        bruhbruhbruhbruhbruh
        BOTTOM TEXT

Comment

Originally posted by ForumChatter View Post
          We need our bgls
          Woah woah woah, I don't here you say "we" when it comes down to *you* spending bgls maybe pass some this way...

Yea, the team is most likely focusing on fixing the dupe rather than actually telling us how the progress is going, but they DID promise it they would update us, so, fair point, they are late on telling us.

They need to be more transparent overall. Thry never tell the community whats going on until the last minute.
          They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Comment

Working...
          X