Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Merged] When Will Locked Items Be Unlocked/Tradeable Again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Growtopia items are more than just a bunch of pixels
    BOTTOM TEXT

Comment

Originally posted by IApply View Post
      I agree. It's not fine to wait 2 weeks without any kinds of updates at all, thus it is soon going to be a 3rd week. Be patient, they say - well, enough is enough.

And to those who say "get your lazy ass up and start farming" - Not everyone has time to spend hours upon hours just to farm for some small amount of gems. Some of us work. We paid for our expensive items when they first came out, and we want to use them too. Otherwise, what are they doing even in our inventory, if we can't use them? That's stupid. There are many other ways to use rayman's fist other than for farming too.

The magplant should at least be placeable just so we could put farmables inside them. Sure, make them untradeable so that dupers can't trade them away, but at least make them placeable so that players are able to farm.

Same thing applies for rayman's fist. Make them useable, do not lock them completely. It's better than locking tons of items and hoping that the community or market does not crash.
      Agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

Comment

Originally posted by Creatorss View Post
        The good News is that they've madr so much progress in removing the duplicating items and that the commmunity been calmed for a while
        What the hell led you to that conclusion?

Comment

We do understand everyone's frustrations, however, our team is still working on the investigation and retrieval of the duplicated items. As to when we'll be able to unlock the items, there is no date yet unfortunately. There really isn't any new information as of now as we're all still busy processing everything with regards to this issue at this point. Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

Comment

Honestly, I don’t see the point of apology week when things aren’t even resolved yet. Apology week should have been done or should be when everything is already back to normal.

Comment

Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
              We do understand everyone's frustrations, however, our team is still working on the investigation and retrieval of the duplicated items. As to when we'll be able to unlock the items, there is no date yet unfortunately. There really isn't any new information as of now as we're all still busy processing everything with regards to this issue at this point. Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.
              cmon bro let us use the mags and ut gaia coz harvestfest is coming its hard to farm without them cmon sis..
              this is the same scenario like last year we didnt prepare enough for harvestfest coz they unlock rayman and magplant for months cmmooon.

Comment

Originally posted by Creatorss View Post
                The good News is that they've madr so much progress in removing the duplicating items and that the commmunity been calmed for a while
                Baskerville said there were many more to come in the most subtle way possible. They simply refuse to tell us any ETA/progress left.
                Growtopian since 12 January 2013 but all traces of my existence before 2016 have been erased.
                IGN:Quarterstone
                Level:125

Comment

I want to clarify something....

In regards to the duplicated items

Originally posted by Baskerville
                  many more are to come!

Please elaborate. Any ETA of sorts? or what 'many more' is proportionally. I don't want to cause another misunderstanding.

edit: i don't know how to quote him exactly, but it's in the announcements.
                  Growtopian since 12 January 2013 but all traces of my existence before 2016 have been erased.

Comment

Hoping they would unlock all the items before Player Appreciation Week

Also they probably didn't know how much items are left because theres a lot more duplicated items around, thats why they said that with no ETA or some sort of.
                    WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)

VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)

Comment

they will retrieve more

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                      - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
                        Hoping they would unlock all the items before Player Appreciation Week

Also they probably didn't know how much items are left because theres a lot more duplicated items around, thats why they said that with no ETA or some sort of.
                        i'm still concerned about why they said there were many more to come

Comment

Originally posted by 5351 View Post
                          i'm still concerned about why they said there were many more to come
                          there are still more duplicated items out there

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                          - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

this was posted 3 days ago at
                            https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...le-Again/page3

Comment

Originally posted by kpnicko View Post
                              cmon bro let us use the mags and ut gaia coz harvestfest is coming its hard to farm without them cmon sis..
                              this is the same scenario like last year we didnt prepare enough for harvestfest coz they unlock rayman and magplant for months cmmooon.
                              If there are still a lot of duplicated magplants and gaia lying around out there it's not going to be good for the economy and it will not make it easier for our team to investigate, trace and retrieve the duplicated. By keeping these items locked we're also protecting the welfare of the community and economy in general. So we ask for your patience and understanding.

Comment

If there are still a lot of duplicated magplants and gaia lying around out there it's not going to be good for the economy and it will not make it easier for our team to investigate, trace and retrieve the duplicated. By keeping these items locked we're also protecting the welfare of the community and economy in general. So we ask for your patience and understanding.
                                what about the dropped magplants? if I'm not wrong they're tradeable.
                                =IGN : Crausse=
                                Instagram : @Crausse_GT
                                Discord : Crausse#5464

Comment

Working...
                                X