Ok pls pls I beg u pls focus on unlocking BGLS as priority

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok pls pls I beg u pls focus on unlocking BGLS as priority

I have been sitting doing nothing on gt for the past couple of weeks cus I have 3dls and the rest BGLS. If clash is released without it unlocked I will be devastated. I just hope u are not listening to kids saying “UNLOCK MAGPLANT” when bgls are basically dls. Without it most people on the upper spectrum can’t function.

I know I am sounding selfish but what was the point of a rollback if they still have to get rid of dupes. You can try and talk negatively, it will achieve nothing

Originally posted by LeZwane View Post
    I have been sitting doing nothing on gt for the past couple of weeks cus I have 3dls and the rest BGLS. If clash is released without it unlocked I will be devastated. I just hope u are not listening to kids saying “UNLOCK MAGPLANT” when bgls are basically dls. Without it most people on the upper spectrum can’t function.

I know I am sounding selfish but what was the point of a rollback if they still have to get rid of dupes. You can try and talk negatively, it will achieve nothing
    The point of the rollback was to stop the spread of duped item because it only started spreading the day rollback happened. Also I'm pretty sure they are working their asses off on unlocking bgls asap.
    Hello!
    Instagram: @Idiot.cat
    Goals: to help people in forums, to get focused eyes, and to meet new peoples.

Comment

Originally posted by Helper_ View Post
      The point of the rollback was to stop the spread of duped item because it only started spreading the day rollback happened. Also I'm pretty sure they are working their asses off on unlocking bgls asap.
      Nah bro they dont wanna lose any sleep
      <3

Comment

ok 100000x
        MLQXQL

You have tons of Pixelated Locks right? would you please Stay Humble and don't step to the others?

Comment

Originally posted by LeZwane View Post

Oh hi, didn’t know you use forum 😂
          IGN : AFTRO
          Loves To Play Growtopia
          Youtube Channel : AFTRO/AFTRO GT

Comment

Originally posted by Grazu View Post
            Nah bro they dont wanna lose any sleep
            Explain pls I dont understand
            Hello!
            Instagram: @Idiot.cat
            Goals: to help people in forums, to get focused eyes, and to meet new peoples.

Comment

Working...
            X