Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Em, i notice a "Unfair Compensation" thread has gone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Em, i notice a "Unfair Compensation" thread has gone...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    If you curious what's the context of those thread.. Here's the example one
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CC3HvJyD...d=r6j1il5zlylo

Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.

Check out of this video ^^

Unfair compensation thread??

What unfair compensation thread?
    My YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLr..._as=subscriber
    M e n a c i n g. . .
    ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

IGN - D00DofSilver

Comment

Originally posted by DavidDoesPBG View Post
      Unfair compensation thread??

What unfair compensation thread?
      I edited the context, so read it again

Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.

Check out of this video ^^

Comment

While I can't attest to a specific threads reason for removal, based on the post provided it's very likely it was removed due to sharing screenshots of ticket contents - which is forbidden. Hamumu spoke about that here:
        Originally posted by Hamumu View Post
        Since it's suddenly a constant problem this morning: you should all know that it's illegal to share someone else's emails without their permission. If you want to talk about what support said to you, go ahead, or if you want to share the things you said, that's fine too, but you may not post their emails without getting their permission first. That's against the law in many places.
        If a players thread was removed for that reason, then they'd be free to re-post a thread without the screenshots and abiding by what Hamumu said above. Otherwise, they'd be better off contacting a mod to discover what rules they broke to have their thread removed.
        Contact me on Discord: Misthios#3697.

Follow me on Instagram: misthios.gt

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC3HBTpj67m/ Also this one.
          Hello, I don't want here to be empty.

Comment

Originally posted by Misthios View Post
            While I can't attest to a specific threads reason for removal, based on the post provided it's very likely it was removed due to sharing screenshots of ticket contents - which is forbidden. Hamumu spoke about that here:

If a players thread was removed for that reason, then they'd be free to re-post a thread without the screenshots and abiding by what Hamumu said above. Otherwise, they'd be better off contacting a mod to discover what rules they broke to have their thread removed.
            sounds like a petty response to this sitatuation when people are loosing their pricey items jAcK
            “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
            — The Doctor
            “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
            ― Ross Lynch

Comment

The 1.2 k gems one is mine

Originally posted by Electrolava9 View Post
              Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
              So i ve also created a thread about it , but it got removed due to the emails sharing . But i just dont know any other thing to do cuz the support is ignoring my other emails and considering my case solved.

Comment

Originally posted by Electrolava9 View Post
                Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
                Read the new announcement Baskerville's post he/she said this:

"Unfortunately in rare cases we are unable to confirm if you actually lost a specific item. Without getting into the nitty-gritty technical details, the duplication incident and two rollbacks in a row can mess with the information that we have at hand during specific timeframes of these rollbacks. In these cases we cannot confirm the ownership or existence of an item. Unfortunately we also got many false claims which makes it very hard for the team to verify in these few cases if a claim is 100% legit, which is why we only can give you a Gem compensation as a way to say sorry."

Comment

Originally posted by ItsKyan View Post
                  sounds like a petty response to this sitatuation when people are loosing their pricey items jAcK
                  Stop crying kiddo
                  Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

Originally posted by Corrects View Post
                    Stop crying kiddo
                    i dont see any crying here besides you complaining, s h u t u p
                    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
                    — The Doctor
                    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
                    ― Ross Lynch

Comment

Working...
                    X