Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 100k Plaque

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The 100k Plaque

    Its weird that its untradeable why would we need them if its untradeable we cant change it for wls/dls.
    The only useful thing we got ranked from 11th to 100th is 10 growtokens.
    Make it tradeable please its so far from the prize of 1th to 10th place they haveprizes worth more than 1dl.
    But us we got like worth 20wls.

  • #2
    Originally posted by NKLX View Post
    Its weird that its untradeable why would we need them if its untradeable we cant change it for wls/dls.
    The only useful thing we got ranked from 11th to 100th is 10 growtokens.
    Make it tradeable please its so far from the prize of 1th to 10th place they haveprizes worth more than 1dl.
    But us we got like worth 20wls.
    Be happy you got something, the plaque is supposed to be a special item to celebrate 100k subscribers, if they were tradeable, they would probably be 50 ish dls each and crash the economy. I would have loved to get a plaque, silver or gold, but I didn't.
    Yo, I'm Ronn and I like food.

    Comment


    • #3
      Someone else should've won your plaque
      Suggestions:

      Maximum Purchase personal setting

      Suggestion box with many items

      Comment


      • #4
        Has the prize been received?

        If so, then I did not receive the prize because I changed my GrowID.

        RIP.
        Everything needs World Lock. But, World Lock is not everything.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Corrects View Post
          Someone else should've won your plaque
          indeed .

          - - - Updated - - -

          Originally posted by NKLX View Post
          Its weird that its untradeable
          not weird, cuz it's limited.
          BOTTOM TEXT

          Comment


          • #6
            - - - Updated - - -

            Originally posted by Corrects View Post
            Someone else should've won your plaque
            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
            Ign : Dr. VerdantGate

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by URNOTRONN View Post
              Be happy you got something, the plaque is supposed to be a special item to celebrate 100k subscribers, if they were tradeable, they would probably be 50 ish dls each and crash the economy. I would have loved to get a plaque, silver or gold, but I didn't.
              Why is everybody so concerned about "crashing the economy"? An item rising is not called a crash, it's a simple matter of supply and demand. That's the way economy "fixes" itself.

              Now I personally don't really care too much if it is tradable or not. It was a gift anyway. Nobody payed anything to get one.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by URNOTRONN View Post
                Be happy you got something, the plaque is supposed to be a special item to celebrate 100k subscribers, if they were tradeable, they would probably be 50 ish dls each and crash the economy. I would have loved to get a plaque, silver or gold, but I didn't.
                Be HaPPy yOu gOt SoMeThİng GoD Or MoD iF giVeS yOu İtEm Be GrEaTfUl... guys please stop this nonsense. I am not talking about this plaque, ı am talking about this “be greatful” mentality in life. If you act like this in every case, they will definitely benefit from you.
                Law <3 me :)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Corrects View Post
                  Someone else should've won your plaque
                  indeed

                  and it's collection not profit 101
                  ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the Secret of Success"

                  Instagram:mylocationgt
                  Youtube:mylocationgt
                  Discord:mylocation#8770


                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Corrects View Post
                    Someone else should've won your plaque
                    +1 yesyesyes
                    But tbh I'm also want flexing my plaque in billboard
                    Ign: RimUwU

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Be thankful and contented on what you got. Look its an exclusive block, you might wanna flex it on your world like the guy above me.
                      WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)


                      VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
                        Be thankful and contented on what you got. Look its an exclusive block, you might wanna flex it on your world like the guy above me.
                        Zzzzzzzzzzzz
                        Law <3 me :)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
                          you might wanna flex it on your world like the guy above me.
                          Omg 😳😳😳😳😳😳
                          Ign: RimUwU

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            You're too greedy, you shouldn't have won even the Growtokens.
                            Rest In Peace, Marley
                            My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              So your not worth of having it becausw your too greedy
                              Originally posted by Yasuo
                              *Hasagi*
                              Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
                              *Soryegadon*

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X