Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I missing 220++ polished fossil and only got 150k gems :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I missing 220++ polished fossil and only got 150k gems :)

I dropped more than 220++ Polished fossil on my world at 3 june 2020 then when i online server is undermaintenance andddddd Jderrr... Rollback 7... then i lost 220++ polished fossil on my world..

But GROWTOPIA VERY UNFAIR!
    WHY DONT THEY GVE ME BACK MY ITEMS??? WHY THEY ONLY GVE ME 150K GEMS FOR THE COMPESATION WHICH IS IF I SELL 220++ POLISHED FOSSIL I CAN GOT MORE THAN 7DL (more than 1.000.000 gems)

They were just unsure of the claim. They said it was hard to tell whether someone's claim was fake or not due to the second rollback of this month incident. The data was messed up somehow. I mean i do understand the situation there, as i have personally experienced it with my own stuff.

I think the best thing we can do in this case is just let it go. I know it is hard. I personally have been hacked and lost my entire items and world worth beyond 400 dls. I took a long break from the game and just came back few months ago with a new set of goal to motivate me playing.
    If those fossils are not your only entire life saving in-game, you should be able to let it pass in time. Meanwhile, let's just wait for them to clear everything up and only then try to retrive those items back, again. The outcome might be different. Who knows..

Comment

check the announcements, if they cannot verify it either due to a false claim or a technical issue, all they can do is give you gems as a consolation.
      Ariana/Zya

Comment

Originally posted by MiMelody View Post
        They were just unsure of the claim. They said it was hard to tell whether someone's claim was fake or not due to the second rollback of this month incident. The data was messed up somehow. I mean i do understand the situation there, as i have personally experienced it with my own stuff.

I think the best thing we can do in this case is just let it go. I know it is hard. I personally have been hacked and lost my entire items and world worth beyond 400 dls. I took a long break from the game and just came back few months ago with a new set of goal to motivate me playing.
        If those fossils are not your only entire life saving in-game, you should be able to let it pass in time. Meanwhile, let's just wait for them to clear everything up and only then try to retrive those items back, again. The outcome might be different. Who knows..
        Stop, for god stop. Letting it go in everything doesnt solve anything. If you are like this in real life, I wonder how many people benefited from you from this...
        Law <3 me :)

Comment

Originally posted by Damat Ferit View Post
          Stop, for god stop. Letting it go in everything doesnt solve anything. If you are like this in real life, I wonder how many people benefited from you from this...
          That's the difference, Growtopia isn't real life. The purpose of the game isn't to make wls or get rich. It's about what you make it be for you.
          Yeet or to be yeeted.

Comment

I am sorry for your lost but you should be glad that you got atleast something back, friend of mine has lost items worth 50 Diamond Locks and they've gave him 2,000 gems or how much was it.
            Rest In Peace, Marley
            My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

Originally posted by Damat Ferit View Post
              This game doesn't reflect how someone behave in their life, atleast not the majority of it.
              There is no actual lose if you let go your pixelated item compared to real item such as your smartphone.

Comment

Originally posted by MiMelody View Post

Yeah, i think i will take a break from now.. 220 polished fossil is nothing for me but huh i wanna make ances and now i cant do it.. its make me little mad.. But now i let it go.. i wanna take a break cuz GT server very very very crash.. and when i logged in.. in a few minutes disconnected.. -_-"
                I didnt like that and i wanna to quit/take a break cuz i also lost some rare world and all of mine (got hacked its arouend 150 dl ++)

Sad to heard u lost 400dls, maybe im more lucky than u, only lost 220 p fossil right now, fighting bro !!!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by iAngelBear View Post
                check the announcements, if they cannot verify it either due to a false claim or a technical issue, all they can do is give you gems as a consolation.

I already send my last video about that fossil but they dont wanna entertained my mail anymore
                Yeah maybe i must to earn this gems with fake smile cuz a little angry when the server always crash, make me always dc, and they dont gve the best what we want

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by CzeGamer View Post
                I am sorry for your lost but you should be glad that you got atleast something back, friend of mine has lost items worth 50 Diamond Locks and they've gave him 2,000 gems or how much was it.
                Awww.. sad to heard that, yeah after i posted this thread i found someone lost magplant and gt also gve 150.000 gems for compesation. Huh.. I think i'm more lucky cuz i only lost 220+ p fossil which is i got all of this from my world

Comment

Compensations are unfair. Life is also not fair, though.
                  A NEWS administrator and ANCIENTS member.

Comment

thats gt

Comment

i only get gem compensations also, i used the gems to super broadcast just saying Hi to everybody and some greets me and that made me feel good, so i let go with the items :}
                      MLQXQL

You have tons of Pixelated Locks right? would you please Stay Humble and don't step to the others?

Comment

Working...
                      X