Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ubisoft please take action for those who sent ticket's first.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ubisoft please take action for those who sent ticket's first.

    Sorry if I'm always posting threads like this they are all the same because I won't stop posting I'll only stop posting about same topic If i got a reply from them check link to see when I emailed them and until now still no reply.

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CC9KCxPj...=1j8yicdwh7svt

    If this is illegal I'll just close it nothing special in there I'm just showing that date when Emailed them 3 times and until now haven't receive any single words or hi from them. Some players emailed them july 7-12 and getting reply instantly so unfair..

  • #2
    Originally posted by WTG View Post
    Sorry if I'm always posting threads like this they are all the same because I won't stop posting I'll only stop posting about same topic If i got a reply from them check link to see when I emailed them and until now still no reply.

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CC9KCxPj...=1j8yicdwh7svt

    If this is illegal I'll just close it nothing special in there I'm just showing that date when Emailed them 3 times and until now haven't receive any single words or hi from them. Some players emailed them july 7-12 and getting reply instantly so unfair..
    The support team is experiencing high volumes of tickets, I sent my ticket July 4, I got a pasted email a week after. I haven't heard from the support since, sending multiple tickets will further delay your response time. Whatever it is you lost, it's all pixels.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by WTG View Post
      Sorry if I'm always posting threads like this they are all the same because I won't stop posting I'll only stop posting about same topic If i got a reply from them check link to see when I emailed them and until now still no reply.

      https://www.instagram.com/p/CC9KCxPj...=1j8yicdwh7svt

      If this is illegal I'll just close it nothing special in there I'm just showing that date when Emailed them 3 times and until now haven't receive any single words or hi from them. Some players emailed them july 7-12 and getting reply instantly so unfair..
      They are working so much and they are trying their best to replay to all tickets but please understand that they are getting tons of Tickets and they need to go through them 1 by 1 so it will take time. Just be patient and wait. I hope you get the reply your looking for soon.
      Support my account protection idea here

      Instagram: Creators.Gt

      Comment


      • #4
        Are you sure you checked your email and spam folders ? Weird you waiting that long without answer, me and all my friends got answer from support in few days...

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Kurzy View Post
          Are you sure you checked your email and spam folders ? Weird you waiting that long without answer, me and all my friends got answer from support in few days...
          Yes I am checking it everyday and still I haven't receive any. I only receive their promotion/advertisement of their games LOL

          - - - Updated - - -

          Originally posted by LuLou View Post
          The support team is experiencing high volumes of tickets, I sent my ticket July 4, I got a pasted email a week after. I haven't heard from the support since, sending multiple tickets will further delay your response time. Whatever it is you lost, it's all pixels.
          Alright I've read the same thing so many times. On experiencing high volumes etc etc you got reply from last week I emailed them july 5 and hasn't receive any asking for details/information lol 18days still no first reply.

          Comment


          • #6
            The customer support team is responding to the tickets on a first come first serve basis, meaning if you indeed were one of the first players who submitted your report then it will be in the queue. But just like what LuLou mentioned, and what I had kept on mentioning in threads similar to this, our team is receiving a huge amount of tickets daily so expect delay. Half of our team is doing the investigation and retrieval of the duplicated items so we are indeed short of manpower right now. So we do ask for your patience. If you keep sending multiple reports then your ticket will go back to the end of the queue.

            Originally posted by LuLou View Post
            The support team is experiencing high volumes of tickets, I sent my ticket July 4, I got a pasted email a week after. I haven't heard from the support since, sending multiple tickets will further delay your response time. Whatever it is you lost, it's all pixels.
            Yes, you will receive an automated email first then once your ticket reaches one of our agents you will get the actual response.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
              The customer support team is responding to the tickets on a first come first serve basis, meaning if you indeed were one of the first players who submitted your report then it will be in the queue. But just like what LuLou mentioned, and what I had kept on mentioning in threads similar to this, our team is receiving a huge amount of tickets daily so expect delay. Half of our team is doing the investigation and retrieval of the duplicated items so we are indeed short of manpower right now. So we do ask for your patience. If you keep sending multiple reports then your ticket will go back to the end of the queue.



              Yes, you will receive an automated email first then once your ticket reaches one of our agents you will get the actual response.
              Hi nekorei that you say ,If you keep sending multiple reports then your ticket will go back to the end of the queue. What is sending multiple reports mean, is that adding comment on our case or opened a new case? I'm worried if my case is getting longer to be resolved because i added comment on my case.
              Last edited by Teslla; 07-23-2020, 11:46 AM.

              Comment


              • #8
                spamming threads about it won't make it any faster
                IGN : Liquify

                support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

                Comment

                Working...
                X