Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the 15 free growtokens count towards quests?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the 15 free growtokens count towards quests?

Currently on the growtoken step of my legendary quest, and wondering if they will count towards it

Doubt it since they’re being given to you, your not earning them

Comment

Originally posted by Spyroboy View Post
      Doubt it since they’re being given to you, your not earning them
      True, but i do have some hope because some people complain about doing their role quest/ daily quest for their carnival ring quest or their legendary quest then it was gone due to the rollback, so maybe they would just let this one slide and make it count towards quest

Comment

I hope so!

Originally posted by COSUM View Post
        Currently on the growtoken step of my legendary quest, and wondering if they will count towards it
        Hello
        Well we currently have no information regarding that but I really do hope so! I'm few tokens away from finishing the step number 6! So it would be useful. Anyway don't forget you can get up to 5 tokens/day! If you ever need help on how to do it you can message me in game! Have fun!!!

~Wiz

Comment

Originally posted by WizWaz View Post
          Hello
          Well we currently have no information regarding that but I really do hope so! I'm few tokens away from finishing the step number 6! So it would be useful. Anyway don't forget you can get up to 5 tokens/day! If you ever need help on how to do it you can message me in game! Have fun!!!

~Wiz
          Omg stop sucking up to mods (yes it isnt just being nice, there is a backstory behind talking like this)
          “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
          — The Doctor
          “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
          ― Ross Lynch

Comment

These mini-mods are cringe xddddd

Comment

Hello

~Wiz
              I read what you said on prior posts about how you work for a company, so you are used to responding like that, I have NO PROBLEM with this personally(though some other people just still hate the way your writing) BUT please note WHEN to give a post. If you cannot answer the question or have any information regarding the question, don't post(unless your intrested in the post, at which maybe you can comment "bump").

Otherwise it can be seen you you trying to rack up post count.

bump to thread
              They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Comment

Hello

~Wiz
                Have you created new account just to start mini modding? bruh
                Rest In Peace, Marley
                My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

Sorry for going off topic but,

You guys aren't really contributing to the thread calling someone a "mini-mod." In fact I think this is bullying and drives people like WizWaz away from contributing to the forums. If you think you're doing the community a favor, or think you are superior than them just because you speak differently, stop. We don't need that kind of toxic behavior. If they aren't breaking the rules or trolling, worry about yourself. Or message them if it's really that big of a deal.

As for WizWaz, thanks for joining the forums and helping out around here. Keep doing you. Looking at your replies I can tell you're genuine when you help people.

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme View Post

You guys aren't really contributing to the thread calling someone a "mini-mod." In fact I think this is bullying and drives people like WizWaz away from contributing to the forums. If you think you're doing the community a favor, or think you are superior than them just because you speak differently, stop. We don't need that kind of toxic behavior. If they aren't breaking the rules or trolling, worry about yourself. Or message them if it's really that big of a deal.

As for WizWaz, thanks for joining the forums and helping out around here. Keep doing you. Looking at your replies I can tell you're genuine when you help people.
                    Minimod Take 2
                    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
                    — The Doctor
                    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
                    ― Ross Lynch

Comment

Heya! Yes, the growtokens from the Apology Week will indeed contribute.

Comment

Thank you

Originally posted by Malware View Post
                        I read what you said on prior posts about how you work for a company, so you are used to responding like that, I have NO PROBLEM with this personally(though some other people just still hate the way your writing) BUT please note WHEN to give a post. If you cannot answer the question or have any information regarding the question, don't post(unless your intrested in the post, at which maybe you can comment "bump").

Otherwise it can be seen you you trying to rack up post count.

bump to thread
                        Hey there!
                        Very nice of you considering my prior answer to these hate comments, yours was constructive criticism and this is what I really appreciate! Thanks!

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by Supreme View Post

Don't worry they won't drive me away since I know most of them are kids between 10 and 15 years old... I'm almost 20 so I won't argue! Thank you for your comment, it means a lot <3

Comment

Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
                            Heya! Yes, the growtokens from the Apology Week will indeed contribute.
                            Well, that's kinda unfair imo but ok.
                            Rest In Peace, Marley
                            My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

Working...
                            X