Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

STOP allowing people who haven't completed ALL 100 classic achievements' sponsor.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STOP allowing people who haven't completed ALL 100 classic achievements' sponsor.

Sponsoring should be a difficult endeavor, not one that can easily be bought by spending a large amount of wls. There are a few notably difficult classic achievements that include tasks such as recycling 500k items, winning 1st in a daily challenge, winning 30 daily challenges, defeating dr destructo among many others as well. I have recently seen many people who have sponsored not actually complete some of these achievements, which seems unfair to those who weren't playing at the time that new achievements were released. A few items have been accepted yet unreleased, and I believe these items should not be released until these people legitemately finish all 100 classic achievements.
    Ariana/Zya

+1 because i hate people getting nice things they don't deserve
    disc: irp_o#7242
    ign: Pressproof
    profile picture by me

Comment

As far as I know, the only way right now towards sponsorship is to finish the Epic Quest with clesn records which is already taskful enough to finish...

As for the old way, payment was needed - Diamond Locks or Money. Apart from the ownership of Seth and Hamumu, the sponsorship changed.
      A demon never hides - therefore lurking in the beneath of the abyss, now bow down you puny little mortals!

IGN: Zytran
      World: ZYTRAN
      Instagram: @zytran_gt

Comment

Currently there are only 1 way to sponsor an item to the game with a credit being given to them as part of item name which is completing all Epic Quests. There is 1 Epic Quest that require player to complete all the 100 Classic Achievements.

Subscriber have a chance to design an item but this one doesn't include item visual effect, modification, and the player name being part of the item name. They only take credit in the item description.

In the old day, player have to pay certain amount of money or diamond locks in order to sponsor an item.

Comment

What the?? What are you talking about?? This method was removed a longggg time ago
          ]
          Hello, im minerangel And i have Lots Of In-Game Goals!
          1.Reach lv 50!(Complete)
          2.Get WOTD
          3.Become Friends with a mod(Complete)
          4.Have 1,000 wls.
          5.Get Phoenix wings.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by minerangel View Post
            What the?? What are you talking about?? This method was removed a longggg time ago
            people still got the "complete 100 achievements" epic quest before it was changed to complete 100 classic achievemenys
            IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

besides the dr destructo one which seems unlikely to accomplish, i agree, make ALL quests necessary... since they should be

Comment

Originally posted by PerTehDoh View Post
                besides the dr destructo one which seems unlikely to accomplish, i agree, make ALL quests necessary... since they should be
                odric occasionally hosts dr destructo events, so it isnt impossible.
                Ariana/Zya

Comment

I agree, they should also change "Have all ringmaster's rings" que st in my opinion, at the time epic quests were released, there was 7 rings, now there's 11 and that's insane difference and also so damn rng based, it should be changed to get 20 or 30 rings or something like that.
                  Rest In Peace, Marley
                  My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

Originally posted by CzeGamer View Post
                    I agree, they should also change "Have all ringmaster's rings" que st in my opinion, at the time epic quests were released, there was 7 rings, now there's 11 and that's insane difference and also so damn rng based, it should be changed to get 20 or 30 rings or something like that.
                    you likely will have all 11 by then, i dont think it needs to be changed.
                    Ariana/Zya

Comment

Originally posted by iAngelBear View Post
                      you likely will have all 11 by then, i dont think it needs to be changed.
                      20 or 30 steps to get all? I have 21 rings and I have 7 different.
                      I've asked two people that sponsored an item, it took one 54 quests and the second either 47 or 57 quests
                      Rest In Peace, Marley
                      My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

Originally posted by CzeGamer View Post
                        20 or 30 steps to get all? I have 21 rings and I have 7 different.
                        I've asked two people that sponsored an item, it took one 54 quests and the second either 47 or 57 quests
                        i took around 40 rings, i dont think rings really are too hard, ive grinded 15 or 16 in a single carnival before.
                        Ariana/Zya

Comment

What's more important imo is changing up epic quests as a whole tbh. Some of them are really easy to do while only a few are actually "challenging" like 30 challenges (for 100 achievements), grinding for blanket cape, 3 legendary items etc.

Comment

+1

it's kinda unfair that people bypassed challenging achievements by the glitches b4...

epic quests also should be 'epic'... I believe that epic quests should be completing everything the game has to offer...

you might look at the massive trauma achievement - this relates to surgery, but isn't the 'end game' of the surgery update. however, the medical marvel achievement (doctor title/mercy) IS the 'end' of the surgery update. this is much more epic than completing a massive trauma...

-----------------

i think adding more epic quests related to startopia, cooking(we don't have any epic quests for these updates yet!), roles, etc should be added to encompass the entire game, and really challenge players to do things other than just have wealth(which is already challenged in epic quests rn)

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkie View Post
                              +1

it's kinda unfair that people bypassed challenging achievements by the glitches b4...

epic quests also should be 'epic'... I believe that epic quests should be completing everything the game has to offer...

you might look at the massive trauma achievement - this relates to surgery, but isn't the 'end game' of the surgery update. however, the medical marvel achievement (doctor title/mercy) IS the 'end' of the surgery update. this is much more epic than completing a massive trauma...

-----------------

i think adding more epic quests related to startopia, cooking(we don't have any epic quests for these updates yet!), roles, etc should be added to encompass the entire game, and really challenge players to do things other than just have wealth(which is already challenged in epic quests rn)
                              adding more quests would cause unfairness
                              “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
                              — The Doctor
                              “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
                              ― Ross Lynch

Comment

Working...
                              X