Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

STOP allowing people who haven't completed ALL 100 classic achievements' sponsor.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ItsKyan View Post
    adding more quests would cause unfairness
    the best fix is to prevent people who didnt actually finish the quest from sponsoring
    Ariana/Zya

Comment

Are you maybe referring to the Subscriber Item of the Month instead of the Sponsored Item? On a monthly basis we choose a winner who gets to design their item in the game, but these are different from the players who gets to have a Sponsored Item.

All of the players who get to have Sponsored Items in the game were thoroughly checked and have completed 100 classic achievements. Regarding how they get the items required for this, there is really no restriction, whether they buy them for WL or earned them through farming, etc.

Anyway, it's been a while since we have anyone get their sponsored item so we will try our best to release one anytime after PAW.

Comment

Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
        Are you maybe referring to the Subscriber Item of the Month instead of the Sponsored Item? On a monthly basis we choose a winner who gets to design their item in the game, but these are different from the players who gets to have a Sponsored Item.

All of the players who get to have Sponsored Items in the game were thoroughly checked and have completed 100 classic achievements. Regarding how they get the items required for this, there is really no restriction, whether they buy them for WL or earned them through farming, etc.

Anyway, it's been a while since we have anyone get their sponsored item so we will try our best to release one anytime after PAW.
        A part of it they were referring to was when there was a glitch where people were able to complete some achievements without actually doing them
        “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
        — The Doctor
        “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
        ― Ross Lynch

Comment

this epic quest achievements kinda ruining some wls or times

Oh Growtopia and Splatoon 2 makes spliceable?!

IGN: Apen3056
          Level: 57/125

Growtopia x Splatoon lover!

Comment

Hi, this is about sponsored items, not the subscriber item of the month. A few people who have submitted sponsors to my knowledge have told me or someone i know that they never actually completed all 100 classic achievements. They only completed 100 achievements, which is far easier and not the actual quest.
            Ariana/Zya

Comment

There are definitely some players who have sponsored via epic quests who do not have this achievement:
              Click image for larger version

Name:	PR2ewCp.png
Views:	1
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	6607672

However, I won't name them to avoid singling out players.
              IGN: IamIM
              level: 116/125
              Making and playing difficult parkours is what i do, also trying daily challenges - war of wolves and carnie.
              Discord - I_am_Im#2066

Comment

I strongly disagree with your statement here.

The whole reason why the (Classic Achievement) thing came is because they are constantly adding more achievement thus in retrospect it would’ve made it 10x easier for to get the achievements then it already was at the time. at the same time, you can’t really compare on how hard it was back in the day to get 100 achievements and how hard it’s now. Difficulties change, so does the game itself, nothing is guaranteed. In the end you can’t please anyone, there always will be people that will disagree and agree, win and lose. As said “You snooze, You loose”

You can also compare this to something like let’s say there’s 2 people right, 1 person bought a house with a far bigger backyard, the other guy bought the same house 3 years later and got a smaller backyard. Now the 2nd guy starts to complain that he got a smaller backyard but paid the same amount as the 1st guy. Now does the 2nd guy have to get the same backyard as the 1st because it wouldn’t be fair otherwise? no, if you snooze at the time there was a better offer you might loose in the future, things change.

Nobody guarantees that it’s the same tommorow, who knows? Maybe You can’t make legendary wings tommorow out of nowhere, it would be your fault in the end if you don’t do it when you have the chance.
                Discord: Recheh#0001
                Instagram: RechehPW

"insert a deep quote here"

Comment

Originally posted by Recheh View Post

The whole reason why the (Classic Achievement) thing came is because they are constantly adding more achievement thus in retrospect it would’ve made it 10x easier for to get the achievements then it already was at the time. at the same time, you can’t really compare on how hard it was back in the day to get 100 achievements and how hard it’s now. Difficulties change, so does the game itself, nothing is guaranteed. In the end you can’t please anyone, there always will be people that will disagree and agree, win and lose. As said “You snooze, You loose”

You can also compare this to something like let’s say there’s 2 people right, 1 person bought a house with a far bigger backyard, the other guy bought the same house 3 years later and got a smaller backyard. Now the 2nd guy starts to complain that he got a smaller backyard but paid the same amount as the 1st guy. Now does the 2nd guy have to get the same backyard as the 1st because it wouldn’t be fair otherwise? no, if you snooze at the time there was a better offer you might loose in the future, things change.

Nobody guarantees that it’s the same tommorow, who knows? Maybe You can’t make legendary wings tommorow out of nowhere, it would be your fault in the end if you don’t do it when you have the chance.
                  i dont understand what you're saying.
                  Ariana/Zya

Comment

Originally posted by Recheh View Post

As a proud native English speaker, i understood nothing, maybe you didnt understand the post?
                    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
                    — The Doctor
                    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
                    ― Ross Lynch

Comment

bumping this...
                      Ariana/Zya

Comment

bumping... this should be fixed.
                        Ariana/Zya

Comment

Originally posted by iAngelBear View Post
                          bumping... this should be fixed.
                          What fixes can be made here tho?

Comment

I still don't understand. How to complete an achievement without doing something to achieve it?
                            IGN: PEPPERISTIC
                            IG: vin_hartono

Comment

Originally posted by MiMelody View Post

What fixes can be made here tho?
                              prevent these people from sponsoring/revert the completion of the epic quest.

Ariana/Zya

Comment

Originally posted by PEPPERISTIC View Post
                                I still don't understand. How to complete an achievement without doing something to achieve it?
                                they never completed all the "classic" achievements, but completed the epic quest.
                                Ariana/Zya

Comment

Working...
                                X