Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

STOP allowing people who haven't completed ALL 100 classic achievements' sponsor.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iAngelBear View Post

prevent these people from sponsoring/revert the completion of the epic quest.
    Oo, i don't know who are those peoples but i think they won't be able to sponsor without actually completing the epic quest the way it supposed to be done. There must be some sort of manual inspection to candidate considering there is also a rule where the account must not be punished for longer than 3 days(?) from the day they created their account until they summited sponsorship request.
    "Love everyone around you because you will never know when love ends"

Click Me to find some fact about Geiger Counter reward drop rate.

Comment

they never completed all the "classic" achievements, but completed the epic quest.
      maybe they completed it before the complete all classic achievement quest is added?
      IGN: VINNNNNNNNNNZ

Comment

Sponsoring should be a difficult endeavor, not one that can easily be bought by spending a large amount of wls. There are a few notably difficult classic achievements that include tasks such as recycling 500k items, winning 1st in a daily challenge, winning 30 daily challenges, defeating dr destructo among many others as well. I have recently seen many people who have sponsored not actually complete some of these achievements, which seems unfair to those who weren't playing at the time that new achievements were released. A few items have been accepted yet unreleased, and I believe these items should not be released until these people legitemately finish all 100 classic achievements.
        Why not just let every player to sponsor their own item to let everyone contribute to the development of Growtopia and make it a more interesting, fun game?
        Growtopia player Jasiek2r

Comment

No no guys.

An epic quest requirement is to complete 100 classic achievements. When this quest was added, you could complete ANY 100 achievements, and get the quest.

This was a mistake(the epic quest is 100 CLASSIC achievements, not ANY 100 out of the 150+ achievements we have now). However, before this was fixed, some people had already gotten the epic quest without getting all 100 classic achievements.

So the point is that-- people who are sponsoring NOW should have to complete the classic achievements, instead of 'skipping' the quest due to a mistake.

Comment

It's pretty unfair that some people have been able to complete the Epic Quest without actually doing the classic achievements, and being able to sponsor an item with much less effort than the others who just happened to skip the brief moment the Epic Quest was easy to do. The Epic Quest shouldn't be easy to do, and it should be as hard for everyone. I understand the quests can change, but in this case, shouldn't the completion of the quest be removed from those who did it before it was changed back to completing the original 100 achievements?

Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
            All of the players who get to have Sponsored Items in the game were thoroughly checked and have completed 100 classic achievements. Regarding how they get the items required for this, there is really no restriction, whether they buy them for WL or earned them through farming, etc.
            There used to be a glitch that allowed some players to earn the Monthly Challenge achievement without actually winning 30 Daily Challenges. Even though you might have checked that everyone has completed the 100 classic achievements and the Epic Quest, you obviously haven't checked that the person has actually won 30 Daily Challenges. There's one player who got this achievement with the glitch and his sponsor item is about to come out.

Comment

Originally posted by Climper View Post
              It's pretty unfair that some people have been able to complete the Epic Quest without actually doing the classic achievements, and being able to sponsor an item with much less effort than the others who just happened to skip the brief moment the Epic Quest was easy to do. The Epic Quest shouldn't be easy to do, and it should be as hard for everyone. I understand the quests can change, but in this case, shouldn't the completion of the quest be removed from those who did it before it was changed back to completing the original 100 achievements?

There used to be a glitch that allowed some players to earn the Monthly Challenge achievement without actually winning 30 Daily Challenges. Even though you might have checked that everyone has completed the 100 classic achievements and the Epic Quest, you obviously haven't checked that the person has actually won 30 Daily Challenges. There's one player who got this achievement with the glitch and his sponsor item is about to come out.
              thank you for clearing up the misunderstandings here. not sure if it was my poor wording or something.
              Ariana/Zya

Comment

1+
                Epic quests are actually not hard at all the actual hard-ish one is the 3 legendary item one , monthly challenge is the only block to hundreds of sponsors right now

also add more epic quests that are actually epic :/

Comment

My opinion is that many goals of this game are already very hard for the average player. Some legendary quests for example demand a lot more DLS since they were introduced (like Legendary dragon knight wings). After playing many years, majority of the players should be able to get all achievements and quests and have a collection of all items in the game. This game should not be about worshipping some few famous/rich players that have something very special in their possession. I set my own goals and my satisfaction does not depend on the fact how many other people have reached them. I just wish I could achieve EVERYTHING in this game and wish many others could too. It is strange to complain, how something is too easy. It is like complaining in real life that you have too much money or too good job compared to your skills.I will never understand that kind of people.

Comment

Working...
                  X