Will i get my UT back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will i get my UT back?

So basically im a farmer and i have UT and GAIA but since the rollback i havent been able to pickup my ut because i broke it when it was placed and it dropped on the ground, so i tought i should wait for 1week and then it maybe would be pickupable but no after 3weeks it still isnt pickupable. I keep it locked in my world with a sl and my gaia next to it since i can pick it up but there is no use for it without my ut. Will i get my ut back or mods will delete it thinking its a dupe?

You will be able to pick it up again once we have unlocked that item again. I suggest you protect it and cover it while it's still locked.

Also, if the item is not traced as one of the duplicated items it will not be taken from you. This is why the items are locked, our team is still investigating and tracing where all the duplicated items went.

Comment

Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
      You will be able to pick it up again once we have unlocked that item again. I suggest you protect it and cover it while it's still locked.

Also, if the item is not traced as one of the duplicated items it will not be taken from you. This is why the items are locked, our team is still investigating and tracing where all the duplicated items went.
      Could we get an ETA on when these items should be unlocked?
      IGN: Cloverlord
      Current level: 111
      Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
      Instagram: @cloverlordgt
      My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.
      Looking for perfect fish? Visit CLOAQUARIUM!
      WIP Garbaway Discord server: https://discord.gg/mNDndHM

Comment

Working...
      X