-------- Art insta --------
    Visit my insta page here
    --------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by IWasWeird View Post
      forgot to mention something where is the signature
      Originally posted by Ziasne View Post
      Apparently only guest can see it now..
      You have to enable it in the User Settings.
      GrowID : Kheft
      Been playing since : September 2013

Comment

I just find it harder to navigate. A lot of the buttons lack contrast or visibility, leading to lower accessibility and it overall just feels very plain (pretty much white and pale greys). There should be more distinguishability between posts, profiles, buttons, etc.

Additionally, it feels very zoomed out. I'm currently on Zoom +125% which feels perfect. The normal scope of the forums just has way too much space on the side-bars and feels zoomed out. The last forum design was much better designed, this new look feels like a downgrade and bleached. The only upside I see to this is the new and improved functionality of everything.
        37 World of the Days won.
        4 World Building Competitions placed in.

Comment

it's weird how you can post old thread, it's make me confused.
          ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the Secret of Success"

Instagram:mylocationgt
          Youtube:mylocationgt
          Discord:mylocation#8770

sigpic

Comment

Hi!

I didn't use previous version of forums daily and I think that's because of difficulty to use. Also forums logged me out quite often and for some reason on mobiles it didn't remember the password and neither did I.

So I'm not that attached to the old forums as some seem to be. With this short time of experience this feels fresh and quite easy to use. I also like the design. "Like" button is good.

I also got a few error pages. Signatures seem to be missing, but tbh I'm not sure if they are needed. Signatures just take a lot of space in comments.

A would suggest a few improvements:

- It would be handy if one could choose to get a notification every time when devs/mods start a new topic or posts/comments something. That would be a good way to get information. You wouldn't need to search posts with username. I didn't try the subscription option yet. If you get notifications that way, then there should be groups, for example developers, moderators, guardians etc.

- When you have chosen to subscribe threads/topics, they stay on that list forever I guess. It was pretty easy to unsubscribe them one by one, but could there be an option to choose all subscriptions and then unsubscribe?

- Twitter really isn't my thing, even if a nameless president uses it daily. I would find a Discord sharing option better (if it would be technically possible). Players use Discord quite a lot.

Good job altogether!

/Pinuski
            ACHIEVEMENTS:
            Lvl 125, Dr. of Legend
            Roles: Farm 10/10, Build 10/10, Fish 10/10, Surg 10/10 Star 10/10 Cook 8/10

Worlds: PINUSKI, SHP, etc.
            Ig: pinuskigt

Comment

pls turn it back I absolutely hate the new design
              also give back manual bbcode please

edit: where is my signature
              My heart belongs to Mistie πŸ’˜
              I love her so so much eee
              how do I add back my sigpic
              IGN: Dynnie
              Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❀️

Comment

A couple bits of critisism, suggestions, feedback etc.

1. Lack of Borders

2. Quote, Flag and Like Buttons

3. Layout of the top right corner

4. "Share, Tweet buttons"

5. The circle signaling if you're active

6. Unused sub-forums

7. Some things I like about the new forums and a final suggestion.

I don't really know if this was a thing in the old forums but I like the fact that there is a 'Go to top' button (although its also a bit small). I also like the fact that you can like posts but I wish disliking was also a thing but I understand why it wasn't added.

Now for the final suggestion;

Make a like counter below the post counter
                (Also make the forum ranks; master sorcerer etc. count likes instead of posts). If this was implemented, people who would spam just to increase their post count would stop completely because people can just look at how many likes they have instead. This would also make people create "better posts". (better posts in quotation marks)

​​​​​

β–‘β–’β–“β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–“β–’β–‘
                β–·β–·Retired poster◁◁
                β–‘β–’β–“β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–“β–’β–‘
                β”…βŠβ§–βŠβ”…
                https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

Comment

The current design is cool, I guess. Like the buttons and things are nice, but it's just too white for me. Maybe, if there was a Dark Mode, it'd be much better. It's a bit confusing for everyone right now, especially those who've been using the old design daily for years, but I think we'll get used to this. Just like we got used to the Chat System Update we had last year in-game.

Something that I don't like about this and I won't get used to, for sure is, that the pages contain less threads now. This will become very problematic in Buying & Selling sub-forum for example, where new threads are constantly posted and old threads have to be bumped often.
                  Last edited by Climper; 07-30-2020, 05:48 PM. Reason: Found signature option.

Comment

This current version of the forums feels squeezed in some sense, forcing you to scroll downwards to view the threads rather than being able to view it all at once.

Also, signatures seem to be missing which is a huge shame, along with the name list of Forumers who were online, browsing the forums.

This new version is smoother but it seemed to have came at a price.
                    IGN :LI0NHEART

sigpic
                    The combo you have all been waiting for.
                    I know its beautiful, no need to thank me,you are all welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Baskerville View Post
                      Hello Growtopians,

First of all, the team and I welcome you on the new and shiny Growtopia Forums!

We've been working hard in the last couple of weels to provide you with a much-needed, modern and improved experience. Not only is the forum upgraded to a newer software version now, we've updated and optimized the theme as well!

As we are still working on some minor forum improvements and bugs caused due to migration of the database. In the meantime we would ask you to provide us with your feedback and any bugs you find in this thread.

~ Baskerville
                      I just tried changing my signature. It says it's over 500 characters (code included). I checked, and it was 456 characters with the code. I removed like half of it, and it still didn't work. What zee heck.
                      "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not."

IGN: allywrites
                      LEVEL: 66/125

POSITIVE. MENTAL. ATTITUDE.

Comment

Old version is better. I do not like all this scrolling.
                        IGN:YandereDemon
                        Originally posted by Phanton
                        I like your profile picture it's so cuteeee
                        Been wanting to say it for a long time, finally decided to tell you today
                        sigpic
                        ヽ༼ಠ_ΰ² ΰΌ½οΎ‰
                        Originally posted by DavidDoesPBG
                        That Mexican pepper thingie

10 chars

Comment

Yo, this is actually lit. Cleaner design. Well done!
                          Hello, i'm HHVP.
                          Main World & Grow ID: HHVP
                          Yeah... that's all i have to say....

Comment

I really like this new and improved growtopia forums, it has a nice modern design and actually find it easy to use.
                            Good job Mod team and everyone who helped to design this new and improved forums!

Comment

Look nice I like it

Comment

Basically horrible. We are not familiar with this. You broke it worse when you try to make it better, good job.
                                A NEWS administrator and ANCIENTS member.

Comment

Working...
                                X