Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's cool, but the old Growtopia Forums layout was more easier & comfortable for me, since I'm a mobile player, but hopefully I'll get used to the new modern layout soon.
    Hi.

Discord: TurtlePirate#7906
    Instagram: @pirategrowtopia

Comment

• Originally posted by Phloqiston View Post

oooool!
      free permanent room?
      ​​​​

oh no what have I done

​​​​​​pls teach me how to turn off auto emojis and how do I remove these stupid lines
      EDI5: HOW DO YOU DELETE EMOJIS bruh helpimage widget
      I miss the old forums and the old way to type where it was using brackets nhhhhh
      can I just say that I am having a hard time adjusting to this new "modern" forums typing thing? doing things without the bracket codes(?) like [COLOR= ][/COLOR ] is very confusing and I don't know how to remove some stuff (like the lines, quoted) it seems too trying to be modern-y...?

edit: if you post two replies in a row it doesn't get joined with an - - - update - - - which can get very annoying
      I may not answer you if I'm prepping for harvest while having online classes, so... Sorry!

I have Vending Machines in BDCMARS... If I say I sell something, it'll be there.

GrowID: Phloqiston
      World: BDCMARS
      Discord: Phloqiston#2840

Comment

• Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore this brand new update and it really is a great step for the forums towards a much more friendly user interface, but there's just one tiny little probelm.

Ever since the new forum update, I find the font-size for the forums on mobile devices to be a little bit too large making it hard to read in certain cases. But beyond that everything else seems fine and great!.
        IGN - MineDeath

If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

Instagram:
        Instagram Link!
        Discord:
        Discord Link!

Comment

• Wow, the new forum is looking good but kinda confusing at the same time.

Comment

• From what I've seen so far it's a lot better than the previous design. Although it's far from perfect.

As of this moment, as many have probably said already, there's a 404 error happening every now and then. Quite annoying.

The UI could also use some touchups. The design is far too bright right now. The color choices and borders leave a lot to be desired.

I also need to look at this
            whenever I want to change my font.
            This blue hurts me inside.

Also one question. Did you remove signatures?

EDIT: I found the way to turn them on. No clue how to edit them. You should make signatures visible by default.

EDIT 2: I found a bug in the profile page. When you go to the media tab it displays an incorrect number of photos in an album. Here's an example.
            It seems to think it has all of the previous images still, but in reality, it does not.

EDIT 3: So I figured out how to change my signature. It's a whole lot harder to find than it used to be.

EDIT 4: The signature editor miscounts the amount of character in a signature including the bbcode as over 500 characters. It's very inconsistent. valve pls fiz
            Last edited by hunt2man; 07-30-2020, 07:05 PM.
            "Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing."

Thanks to Topazi for the avatar

Discord: Hunt2man#3305
            Steam: Hunt2man
            Switch Friend Code: SW-8230-0945-3907

Comment

• Originally posted by Baskerville View Post
              Hello Growtopians,

First of all, the team and I welcome you on the new and shiny Growtopia Forums!

We've been working hard in the last couple of weels to provide you with a much-needed, modern and improved experience. Not only is the forum upgraded to a newer software version now, we've updated and optimized the theme as well!

As we are still working on some minor forum improvements and bugs caused due to migration of the database. In the meantime we would ask you to provide us with your feedback and any bugs you find in this thread.

~ Baskerville
              Hi Baskerville! Honestly, I've been a player for so many years and never used the forums to post threads or anything like that. I recently joined a month ago or so. Personally, I think the website looks pretty good! Obviously, not everyone agrees due to that everybody has different opinions. And, of course, I respect that! I feel motivated to post threads in the forums now with this redesign. I don't know if I am the only one who feels motivated to, but I do! Definitely looking towards those minor bug changes due to the migration. I've also heard of some signature problem going on, I don't know how that works

Have a good day!

Last edited by Galantry; 07-30-2020, 07:59 PM.
              Galantry, The Brilliant Squirrel!

Instagram: galantry.gt

#TeamAncients

Comment

• Links look like plain text. Undistinguishable in posts, a highlight for links should be added.

Also subforums now show only 10 threads + stickied threads. This is really annoying, the old forums used to show more than 20 threads per page, now 1/3 of the threads are the same stickied threads on every page and you need to swap pages every 2 seconds. This also encourages more bumping/spam, since the threads get buried past the first page way faster.
                . because yes ,

Changed my name to Proni2

Comment

• Originally posted by hunt2man View Post
                  From what I've seen so far it's a lot better than the previous design. Although it's far from perfect.

As of this moment, as many have probably said already, there's a 404 error happening every now and then. Quite annoying.

The UI could also use some touchups. The design is far too bright right now. The color choices and borders leave a lot to be desired.

I also need to look at this
                  whenever I want to change my font.
                  This blue hurts me inside.

Also one question. Did you remove signatures?

EDIT: I found the way to turn them on. No clue how to edit them. You should make signatures visible by default.

EDIT 2: I found a bug in the profile page. When you go to the media tab it displays an incorrect number of photos in an album. Here's an example.
                  It seems to think it has all of the previous images still, but in reality, it does not.

EDIT 3: So I figured out how to change my signature. It's a whole lot harder to find than it used to be.

EDIT 4: The signature editor miscounts the amount of character in a signature including the bbcode as over 500 characters. It's very inconsistent. valve pls fiz
                  wait how to change signature im confusion pls help
                  sigpic
                  SigPic by Noobified
                  PFP By Jaqkey
                  iNsTaGrAm: @ono_okay
                  you could get a follow back
                  yOuTuBe: Okay990 GT
                  IGN: okay990gt / okay990
                  World: 0S2B

CALL ME "SPAM" OR DIE

Comment

• Originally posted by okay990gt View Post

wait how to change signature im confusion pls help
                    Click on your name in the top right corner and go to "user settings". On the "account" tab there should be a line that says "edit signature" with a grey little pencil next to it.
                    "Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing."

Thanks to Topazi for the avatar

Discord: Hunt2man#3305
                    Steam: Hunt2man
                    Switch Friend Code: SW-8230-0945-3907

Comment

• Originally posted by hunt2man View Post

Click on your name in the top right corner and go to "user settings". On the "account" tab there should be a line that says "edit signature" with a grey little pencil next to it.
                      o i didnt see that thanks
                      sigpic
                      SigPic by Noobified
                      PFP By Jaqkey
                      iNsTaGrAm: @ono_okay
                      you could get a follow back
                      yOuTuBe: Okay990 GT
                      IGN: okay990gt / okay990
                      World: 0S2B

CALL ME "SPAM" OR DIE

Comment

• I like the newer modern design.

Comment

• everything looks weird, but its a good idea to revamp it. would miss the old forums design though

Comment

• Server fix pls!!! The only thing that 100% of us are gonna care abt. All these time y’all had been working on this instead of the servers. Very nice Ubisoft

Comment

• I've released dark theme of the forums if anyone wants to check out... https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...heme-by-phemus
                              Forumers Guild: BETA GUILD

Comment

• can we get back RSS feed? it seems to not be enabled anymore
                                Keep an open mind

Comment

Working...
                                X