Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay, why does this look like a HTML app

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Okay, why does this look like a HTML app

    I mean like its really cool but we don't get to see too much stuff
    Originally posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

  • #2
    Originally posted by TeachMeHow View Post
    I mean like its really cool but we don't get to see too much stuff

    Hey man!
    Yeah I actually think this needs a bit more work on the CSS side... (For example add some more margin between the date, title, and the actual post) and maybe add a hr bracket between them? I don't know just saying that the CSS should be a bit re-worked!
    The JS tho is very well done with the like feature and the way things work now!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by WizWaz View Post

      Hey man!
      Yeah I actually think this needs a bit more work on the CSS side... (For example add some more margin between the date, title, and the actual post) and maybe add a hr bracket between them? I don't know just saying that the CSS should be a bit re-worked!
      The JS tho is very well done with the like feature and the way things work now!
      As I said, I would look at the external page of this site just to see how its form
      Originally posted by Yasuo
      *Hasagi*
      Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
      *Soryegadon*

      Comment


      • #4
        I like it. It looks more moderm, only if we had a dark mode. Also the background should be a bit darked, otherwise it's good.
        What I don't like are the huge share and tweet button.
        "You gotta spend gems to earn gems."

        Comment


        • #5
          it is​​​​​​​​
          I like my world locks like I like my plural nouns.
          Plural
          IGN : SimpForJesus

          Comment


          • #6
            Just color ur screen with black paint to make it dark mode... But I could see its possible to dark mode
            Originally posted by Yasuo
            *Hasagi*
            Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
            *Soryegadon*

            Comment


            • #7
              Its easier to post something now, but i'm still trying to get use to this new format lol
              IGN: FinalChance
              -------- Art insta --------
              Visit my insta page here
              --------------------------

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ForTheDirt View Post
                I like it. It looks more moderm, only if we had a dark mode. Also the background should be a bit darked, otherwise it's good.
                What I don't like are the huge share and tweet button.
                y e s
                10yes
                I may not answer you if I'm prepping for harvest while having online classes, so... Sorry!

                I have Vending Machines in BDCMARS... If I say I sell something, it'll be there.


                GrowID: Phloqiston
                World: BDCMARS
                Discord: Phloqiston#2840

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by TeachMeHow View Post
                  Just color ur screen with black paint to make it dark mode... But I could see its possible to dark mode
                  I've had enough, IF I have time I might make an extension where we get proper darkmode.

                  *im not making any promises but only if I have TIME*
                  Anyways, check out my Youtube Channel . I make beats

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X