Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One thing that could make new UI way better

1- Bring back old green bar and seperated Title space on each post

Bonus: Make an option to disable Share buttons, it's pretty unnecessary for most of players and it's makes each post 1-2cm longer for no reason.
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Agree. The new format is cool, but i think almost everything takes alot more space, than what they need. (The "main page" of forums with directory)
    I personally like if i don't need to scroll that much to see more topics.

Well, as im used to the old one ALL seems weird, but the SPACE Everything takes is the only one which bothers me to the point i don't like it,
    Just wandering around, hope yall have a great day!

Dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by coolnape View Post
      Agree. The new format is cool, but i think almost everything takes alot more space, than what they need. (The "main page" of forums with directory)
      I personally like if i don't need to scroll that much to see more topics.

Well, as im used to the old one ALL seems weird, but the SPACE Everything takes is the only one which bothers me to the point i don't like it,
      I am currently in the process of making a custom forums theme/css with all the spacing fixed if anyone's interested.
      A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
      Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
      IGN: TK69
      Growtopia Treehouse Discord | My Insta

Comment

Originally posted by Nenkaai View Post

I am currently in the process of making a custom forums theme/css with all the spacing fixed if anyone's interested.

Hello!
        Yes, I would be very interested to see your CSS. Maybe when done send me a Screenshot on Instagram alongside with how you coded it since I'm also a Web Developer (CS Student to be precise) myself! Always open to any programming related chat!

Enjoy your day, I can't wait to see your code!

Comment

Originally posted by WizWaz View Post

Hello!
          Yes, I would be very interested to see your CSS. Maybe when done send me a Screenshot on Instagram alongside with how you coded it since I'm also a Web Developer (CS Student to be precise) myself! Always open to any programming related chat!

Enjoy your day, I can't wait to see your code!
          Hello!
          It might come as a suprise to you, but the CSS is already completed for 2 days (40 hours to be precise). Always open to roast anyone!

Enjoy your day, I can't wait to post this fascinating reply
          Last edited by RandomGrowtopiaChicken; 07-31-2020, 04:16 PM. Reason: edited the post as on a second thought it indeed seemed a little bit evil, sorry :)
          IGN: LimeChicken

@limechickengt on Instagram.

Comment

Greetings RandomGrowtopiaChicken!

We are sorry to inform you that due to your recent behavior, we've had no choice but to give your forum account an infraction.

Offensive item:

Originally posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
            in

Hello!
            It might come as a suprise to you, but the CSS is already completed for 2 days (40 hours to be precise). Always open to roast any minimods that come my way!

In the future, be sure to to refrain from using any racial slurs, as too many infractions will result in a forums BAN.
            Hi, I'm Daisy!

Comment

Originally posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post

Hello!
              It might come as a suprise to you, but the CSS is already completed for 2 days (40 hours to be precise). Always open to roast any minimods that come to my way!

its not only him trying to create a new css design so yeah

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
              - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by GrowPixel View Post
                1- Bring back old green bar and seperated Title space on each post

Bonus: Make an option to disable Share buttons, it's pretty unnecessary for most of players and it's makes each post 1-2cm longer for no reason.

Agree, The Updated Forum Is Very Confused
                "Punten Mamank"
                IGN: FrenzyTeri
                Level: 73
                My Goal Is : Getting Rayman Fist
                Playing Growtopia Since 2014!
                Got Hacked On 4 March 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Nesqwik View Post
                  Greetings RandomGrowtopiaChicken!

We are sorry to inform you that due to your recent behavior, we've had no choice but to give your forum account an infraction.

Offensive item:

In the future, be sure to to refrain from using any racial slurs, as too many infractions will result in a forums BAN.
                  that format is horrifying, but thanks for reminding me nevertheless~
                  IGN: LimeChicken

@limechickengt on Instagram.

Comment

One thing that could make it better is fixing this autoplay bug. Get rick rolled.

Comment

Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

Yes. This New System Is Difficult!!
                        Here Is MarcoX. He Is Just A Lonely Growtopian. What He Doesnt Know Now Is That He Has Many Adventures In Front Of Him.

Comment

Working...
                        X