Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does the New Troll Mask Look Like ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does the New Troll Mask Look Like ???

If you've seen this recent Instagram post by Growtopia, I'm really curious how this New Subscriber item will look like :>
    Attached Files

Check in growstocks

Comment

Hey! I am pretty sure that you have seen it by now already (judging by the date this post was made on) but as I have the premium subscription I can still show you how it looks like, I will attach some images. And here is the IN-GAME item description incase you do not know what it is: "A great mask for troll'ing and lol'ing in equal measure! Chosen by Slenor, this is the Monthly Subscriber's Item for July, 2020!"
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Patrikk; 08-05-2020, 04:53 PM.
      Patrick

Comment

Originally posted by Patrikk View Post
        Hey! I am pretty sure that you have seen it by now already (judging by the date this post was made on) but as I have the premium subscription I can still show you how it looks like, I will attach some images. And here is the IN-GAME item description incase you do not know what it is: "A great mask for troll'ing and lol'ing in equal measure! Chosen by Slenor, this is the Monthly Subscriber's Item for July, 2020!"
        Why do I recognise the item is it old or something?
        Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
        IGN: Deno855
        TRUE OG
        Level: 71
        Gems: 352k / 1mil
        WLS: Who even cares its the effort
        Instagram: @deno855_gt

Comment

Originally posted by Deno855 View Post

Chilled Smile Mask and Growmoji Face Mask are the same but without a troll face.

░▒▓███████▓▒░
          ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
          ░▒▓███████▓▒░
          ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
          https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

Comment

To be honest I do not know. I see that you are an old player like me so I thought that there was an "older version" of the troll mask (also based on the title of this thread quote: "How does the New Troll Mask Look Like ???" as the mask there is addressed as something NEW or a newer version of the original one) before but I do not remember any item like that. It could be that you have just mistaken the mask for something else similar-looking (probably another mask) or the author of this thread just made a small mistake. It also could be a re-mastered version of something old, or we're just using the /troll command to often IN-GAME so the face seems familiar to us. As I've read your post it also reminded me of something but nothing that I think about seems to ring the bell. However I do not think that the item is "old" as it was introduced in July this year as the new Subscriber's item. However feel free to correct me if you actually remember such item.
            Patrick

Comment

Originally posted by Patrikk View Post

To be honest I do not know. I see that you are an old player like me so I thought that there was an "older version" of the troll mask (also based on the title of this thread quote: "How does the New Troll Mask Look Like ???" as the mask there is addressed as something NEW or a newer version of the original one) before but I do not remember any item like that. It could be that you have just mistaken the mask for something else similar-looking (probably another mask) or the author of this thread just made a small mistake. It also could be a re-mastered version of something old, or we're just using the /troll command to often IN-GAME so the face seems familiar to us. As I've read your post it also reminded me of something but nothing that I think about seems to ring the bell. However I do not think that the item is "old" as it was introduced in July this year as the new Subscriber's item. However feel free to correct me if you actually remember such item.
              It's the troll gromoji just on a mask
              Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
              IGN: Deno855
              TRUE OG
              Level: 71
              Gems: 352k / 1mil
              WLS: Who even cares its the effort
              Instagram: @deno855_gt

Comment

It's the troll gromoji just on a mask
                Oh right. Did not realize. I don't own it. I have like 6 GrowMojis in total.
                Patrick

Comment

Working...
                X