No announcement yet.

Stop asking updates about duped items.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop asking updates about duped items.

Its stupid that people on the forums keeps asking updates about the duped items its not the first time nor the last time for sure.

All the updates are posted on this thread in the replies, just keep your eyes open and subscribe to the thread for notifications of the updates.

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-hour-rollback

-Jari

when will Rayman be unlocked?
    IGN: MadMewMew

YT: Kfbun (inactive)
    Discord: Gey phemus#6243
    IG: madmewmew_gt

Comment

Originally posted by Kfbun View Post
      when will Rayman be unlocked?
      *triggering*

Comment

because people want an update and we cant wait for it why get mad just ignore the thread if you dont like it or dont use forum if u will just complain about the people post its a forum hope u know what is a forum is.

Comment

It has been a week since the last update, I can see why people would be asking for an update on the situation since there are a ton of items that are locked right now.

░▒▓███████▓▒░
          ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
          ░▒▓███████▓▒░
          ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
          https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

Comment

I think everyone is kind of under the same mindset right now. Even though people know updates are out, there's still a point where people start to ask 'okay, this is getting old - when are things changing?'
            Like a few times I've tried to find a bfg source but that's pretty hard to do at the moment - it puts a lot of stuff on hold, and the longer things take to settle the more people want to know.

Comment

We have every right to ask for updates m8

Just ignore the threads if it triggers you so much

Comment

Stop asking for update really? Players worked hard for the items that got muted ofcourse they are concern/worried whats going on,they have all the rights to ask update about them, and its the job of the mods/admin to update it frequently.
                IGN : DRAYFUS

JOIN MY GIVEAWAY! GO TO THE GIVEAWAY SUBFORUM AND APPLY THERE! GOODLUCK!

IM JUST A SIMPLE GROWTOPIAN WHO IS STRIVING TO BE A PRO

AND DOING ALL WORK JUST TO BE RICH AND ALSO HELP NOOBS!

Comment

Originally posted by Jari View Post
                  Its stupid that people on the forums keeps asking updates about the duped items its not the first time nor the last time for sure.

All the updates are posted on this thread in the replies, just keep your eyes open and subscribe to the thread for notifications of the updates.

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-hour-rollback

-Jari
                  Then leave the forums it that bothers you. The sole purpose of the is forums to be the medium of communication between the players and the developers of the game, but unfortunately the devs aren't that very transparent when it comes to issues. You can't blame the players for asking for updates because it's already a month since the bullshit duplication issue have occured and its not fixed yet. Everybody simply want to ask about the items, when will it be unlocked and why is it taking them so long ffs.

Comment

Uh yeah, so when will they unlock magplants?
                    IGN: Whiffle
                    Discord: Whiffle#4410

Comment

so when will they unlock Golden Angel Wings??
                      Hello

Comment

Hopefully they will give us a status on the duped items today
                        IGN: FinalChance
                        -------- Art insta --------
                        Visit my insta page here
                        --------------------------

Comment

when is wl unlocked
                          disc: irp_o#7242
                          ign: Pressproof
                          profile picture by me

Comment

so when can I finally buy things with bgl way too late to buy tackles noow , clash is on August 7... /fp..

Gotta cheer on the Growtopia team tho ,, they workin hard

Wanna Fight my Phoenix Duo??

Comment

You know 1×2×3×4×5×6×7×8×9×10 second = 6 week(almost 6 week item still locked),
                              hey be have fun,it's just a game,no matter how long item still locked,dont too much complaint.mods and devs work hard
                              #42 year old player statement
                              #playing this game since 20/10/2017

Comment

Working...
                              X