Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay.
    btw
    When will mag and ray will be unlocked??
    GOALS:
    Royal Lock [0/1]
    Magplant 5000 [1/3]
    Rayman Fist [1/1]

I like wiggly worm ;.;

Comment

Stop making threads like this

- Deftera
      IGN: Deftera
      Just a Touhou fan and otaku
      Latest Youtube Video:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDOY...DefteraGetsuyo

Subreddit of my manga: https://www.reddit.com/r/Shingenkai/

Comment

Originally posted by Jari View Post
        Its stupid that people on the forums keeps asking updates about the duped items its not the first time nor the last time for sure.

All the updates are posted on this thread in the replies, just keep your eyes open and subscribe to the thread for notifications of the updates.

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-hour-rollback

-Jari
        Just stfu crying like a baby doesn't help.
        I SIMPLY JUST DONT CARE

F/Eyes = 0/0
        BLG = 0/0
        DL = IDC
        WLS = IDC
        Cult Hood = 100*100/100
        Cult Robe = 100*100/100

Noͦ hͫoͦNeͤY

IGN:cocoMonkey
        Oh I love dark.
        U bored? try this https://pointerpointer.com/

Comment

That’s like telling a homeless person to stop begging for money they won’t stop until they have sufficient money and in this case the updates won’t stop because we want the items
          Apparently the gatorade under the sink was bleach

Comment

when growtopia shut down

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
            - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

It is indeed very annoying, they should just wait & go on with their lives. If they were able to live with the item(s) before buying them, they can do it for a few more weeks.

I think they first want to unlock a few items to give us good news
              IGN: LimeChicken

@limechickengt on Instagram.

Comment

Originally posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
                If they were able to live with the item(s) before buying them, they can do it for a few more weeks.
                It's like telling the whole world that if you could live without electricity before it was invented, you can do so nowadays.
                Growtopia player Jasiek2r

Comment

Originally posted by Jasiek2r View Post

It's like telling the whole world that if you could live without electricity before it was invented, you can do so nowadays.
                  not even close to what i said & LET THEM TAKE THEIR TIME THEY NEED TO FIX THE GAME
                  IGN: LimeChicken

@limechickengt on Instagram.

Comment

Originally posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post

not even close to what i said & LET THEM TAKE THEIR TIME THEY NEED TO FIX THE GAME
                    Fix the game? They already performed a rollback and reset the game to the state before prices of duped items tanked.
                    Growtopia player Jasiek2r

Comment

Rollback 1-3 did not even take a month to be fixed and yes it was not yet ubisofts growtopia
                      IGN : DRAYFUS

JOIN MY GIVEAWAY! GO TO THE GIVEAWAY SUBFORUM AND APPLY THERE! GOODLUCK!

IM JUST A SIMPLE GROWTOPIAN WHO IS STRIVING TO BE A PRO

AND DOING ALL WORK JUST TO BE RICH AND ALSO HELP NOOBS!

Comment

Originally posted by Rozian View Post
                        Rollback 1-3 did not even take a month to be fixed and yes it was not yet ubisofts growtopia
                        They could speed up the process and break the duplicated item's values, that would be a good choice for us all, yea?
                        Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

Originally posted by Corrects View Post

They could speed up the process and break the duplicated item's values, that would be a good choice for us all, yea?
                          as the person above me said, they rolledbacked even before the dupe happened so there is no price tanking at all if all comes back to normal.
                          IGN : DRAYFUS

JOIN MY GIVEAWAY! GO TO THE GIVEAWAY SUBFORUM AND APPLY THERE! GOODLUCK!

IM JUST A SIMPLE GROWTOPIAN WHO IS STRIVING TO BE A PRO

AND DOING ALL WORK JUST TO BE RICH AND ALSO HELP NOOBS!

Comment

Originally posted by Rozian View Post

as the person above me said, they rolledbacked even before the dupe happened so there is no price tanking at all if all comes back to normal.
                            Ah yes, let's rollback a few months before! This will fix everything, good idea, I bet they didn't think of that!
                            Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

There's no point of talking **** with eah other, when the problem is actually with ubisoft. They admitted that the duped items were already swirling around the economy, weeks before they even found out about the glitch. Yes, it took them weeks before they took action.
                              legit cheapest ssp vend shop in gt, visit FIRPX

Comment

Originally posted by BlitzCrank08 View Post
                                There's no point of talking **** with eah other, when the problem is actually with ubisoft. They admitted that the duped items were already swirling around the economy, weeks before they even found out about the glitch. Yes, it took them weeks before they took action.
                                I mean as you mentions before developers are transparent with the game so you can't blame them again for the same thing... kind of ironic there dude and not just that in a small game like Growtopia your acting as if the problem should be resolved immediately, I mean sure lets annoy them even more while they are doing their work, people who constantly post threads saying when the duped items will return oftenly kinda of let the people fixing the game a bit pressured.
                                Apparently the gatorade under the sink was bleach

Comment

Working...
                                X