No announcement yet.

Stop asking updates about duped items.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then what's the use of these forum if ppl will not asked about the update? We have right to ask because we are worried about the items.

Comment

Originally posted by GTFarmerMark View Post
      Then what's the use of these forum if ppl will not asked about the update? We have right to ask because we are worried about the items.
      Do you like spammers in Growtopia?
      Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

Originally posted by kpnicko View Post
        because people want an update and we cant wait for it why get mad just ignore the thread if you dont like it or dont use forum if u will just complain about the people post its a forum hope u know what is a forum is.
        I had a stroke reading this
        [̲̅E][̲̅A][̲̅T] [̲̅B][̲̅U][̲̅R][̲̅G][̲̅E][̲̅R]

Comment

People have EVERY SINGLE right to ask about duped items.
          These items have been locked for more than a whole month. It is our right, as the customers of Growtopia, to ask when they will be unlocked.

Personally I, and lots of my friends will make sure to quit if these things wont be unlocked.
          Do you like puzzle and psyhics games? Then check this game out!: Shape fold animals

Life is a journey, what should be lived in the way it is meant to be: peacefully.

Comment

Originally posted by Jari View Post
            Its stupid that people on the forums keeps asking updates about the duped items its not the first time nor the last time for sure.

All the updates are posted on this thread in the replies, just keep your eyes open and subscribe to the thread for notifications of the updates.

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-hour-rollback

-Jari
            it's stupid that many people try and make estimates about when the current pandemic will end. they keep asking for updates about the cases per day, the fluctuations, etcetera. It's not the first time nor the last time for sure.

All the updates are written on the news, and even though no one (including the WHO) can give an eta as to when life will be normal again, at least they publish reports on how the world is doing. Is anyone mad? No. We aren't asking for an eta as we know that can't be guaranteed, but when you refuse to give any reports on progress frequently, people are going to be pissed off, especially when a lot of utilities are locked. I hope you understand everybody's perspective now.
            Moreover, You always have to options to ignore the threads. That's what i do, it's not a personal attack against you, so don't pay too much attention to them. As BlitzCrank08 says, the forums in a game is how the community an interact with the developers, but they don't seem to get that.

We don't care how bad news can get, how mundane the day is, or how little progress has gone by. Through updates the devs are basically saying 'Hey guys! We still care, we have your back, we are trying.' It's enough to satisfy many, and certainly is not something unfeasable. Comparing to Seth and Mike (ok i know this is an overused a n a l o g y) They have more spare time so they did give frequent updates and were active in the forums. On the other hand, you look at Baskerville's comment history and compare the contrast. You tell us how it's like, then rinse and repeat with the other administrators. We aren't pissed that they can't get a job done, we're pissed because they don't seem to care.
            Growtopian since 12 January 2013 but all traces of my existence before 2016 have been erased.
            IGN:Quarterstone
            Level:125

Comment

this is why i love the forums, we have situations like these

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
              - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by 5351 View Post

it's stupid that many people try and make estimates about when the current pandemic will end. they keep asking for updates about the cases per day, the fluctuations, etcetera. It's not the first time nor the last time for sure.

All the updates are written on the news, and even though no one (including the WHO) can give an eta as to when life will be normal again, at least they publish reports on how the world is doing. Is anyone mad? No. We aren't asking for an eta as we know that can't be guaranteed, but when you refuse to give any reports on progress frequently, people are going to be pissed off, especially when a lot of utilities are locked. I hope you understand everybody's perspective now.
                Moreover, You always have to options to ignore the threads. That's what i do, it's not a personal attack against you, so don't pay too much attention to them. As BlitzCrank08 says, the forums in a game is how the community an interact with the developers, but they don't seem to get that.

We don't care how bad news can get, how mundane the day is, or how little progress has gone by. Through updates the devs are basically saying 'Hey guys! We still care, we have your back, we are trying.' It's enough to satisfy many, and certainly is not something unfeasable. Comparing to Seth and Mike (ok i know this is an overused a n a l o g y) They have more spare time so they did give frequent updates and were active in the forums. On the other hand, you look at Baskerville's comment history and compare the contrast. You tell us how it's like, then rinse and repeat with the other administrators. We aren't pissed that they can't get a job done, we're pissed because they don't seem to care.
                literally jari said just to check the news update and that's it.. people constantly complain about it and yet instead of complaining they dont check the updates on what's happening and also if your trying to use the covid-19 as a example it doesn't work because it made absolutely no sense and cannot compare to these things so tbh I would suggest removing the covid part because only a small portion like probably 0.5% of the world population is extremely concern but nonetheless it shows how some people can move on their day without having to worry as should you.
                Originally posted by abala100;n1545580
                Mods why i got banned i just used cheat engine

Dogs are cool (thats a secret you ONLY you know) Shhh

Comment

Originally posted by Swordtail View Post

literally jari said just to check the news update and that's it.. people constantly complain about it and yet instead of complaining they dont check the updates on what's happening and also if your trying to use the covid-19 as a example it doesn't work because it made absolutely no sense and cannot compare to these things so tbh I would suggest removing the covid part because only a small portion like probably 0.5% of the world population is extremely concern but nonetheless it shows how some people can move on their day without having to worry as should you.
                  First off you're going to ignore everyone saying it's been a week since the previous update. Also the covid thing isn't supposed to make much sense, only to get the main point across.
                  Growtopian since 12 January 2013 but all traces of my existence before 2016 have been erased.

Comment

then why'd you put it there? regardless you keep on ignoring the fact that the developers give out news update every 1 week maybe even 2 just so that we as the customers aren't concerned.. and that's where you forgot that mods/developers give out news and when people keep on bugging them shows how very very intelligent they are instead of them checking the updates they decide to be very annoying and persistent about this issue. that's like someone annoying you, you would be less focused on what your trying to do. Counter statement?
                    Originally posted by abala100;n1545580
                    Mods why i got banned i just used cheat engine

Dogs are cool (thats a secret you ONLY you know) Shhh

Comment

When are pineapple robes getting unlocked?
                      CrateShip

Comment

Originally posted by Swordtail View Post
                        then why'd you put it there? regardless you keep on ignoring the fact that the developers give out news update every 1 week maybe even 2 just so that we as the customers aren't concerned.. and that's where you forgot that mods/developers give out news and when people keep on bugging them shows how very very intelligent they are instead of them checking the updates they decide to be very annoying and persistent about this issue. that's like someone annoying you, you would be less focused on what your trying to do. Counter statement?
                        I'm not ignoring it, i'm quoting the other people who complain about it.and you haven't rebutted anything with that statement. This isn't my personal opinion.

And i'm trying to show how stupid he sounds

Comment

When will this game be good again
                          Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
                          IGN: Deno855
                          TRUE OG
                          Level: 71
                          Gems: 352k / 1mil
                          WLS: Who even cares its the effort
                          Instagram: @deno855_gt

Comment

Originally posted by Deno855 View Post
                            When will this game be good again
                            it's always been good, atleast in my eyes, its going to have bots and stuff duh, its a free mmo all free mmos have bots like that. plus cant blame ubi for not knowing how to understand seth's crappy spaghetti code

Comment

Originally posted by Spyroboy View Post

it's always been good, atleast in my eyes, its going to have bots and stuff duh, its a free mmo all free mmos have bots like that. plus cant blame ubi for not knowing how to understand seth's crappy spaghetti code
                              Also, not seth's fault that ubisoft bought his game, knowing that the codes would be difficult to understand since the game was originally developed by indies. You're definetely a clown son😂🤣

Comment

Originally posted by BlitzCrank08 View Post

Also, not seth's fault that ubisoft bought his game, knowing that the codes would be difficult to understand since the game was originally developed by indies. You're definetely a clown son😂🤣
                                Ok but i don't think seth and ham want to slave over the same game for 7 years. I know i wouldnt want to work on the same thing for that long. Besides who wouldn't want the money from ubi. your getting paid to basically quit your job

Comment

Working...
                                X