Stop asking updates about duped items.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spyroboy View Post

Ok but i don't think seth and ham want to slave over the same game for 7 years. I know i wouldnt want to work on the same thing for that long. Besides who wouldn't want the money from ubi. your getting paid to basically quit your job
    I ain't said a single thing about getting back seth and hamumu. But blaming the original devs just because their codes we're difficult to understand? Big brain

Comment

Um, like someone previously said. The whole point of the forums is to allow the player base to converse with the developers and other players. If the threads regarding updates on the situation annoy you, just ignore them... It’s not that hard.
      Current IGN: 28261838

Bait shop at 6555 (:

Comment

Originally posted by 5351 View Post

I'm not ignoring it, i'm quoting the other people who complain about it.and you haven't rebutted anything with that statement. This isn't my personal opinion.

And i'm trying to show how stupid he sounds
        if it isn't your personal opinion then why so persistent with the constant updates because obviously you seem to not understand to having felt pressure before.
        Originally posted by abala100;n1545580
        Mods why i got banned i just used cheat engine

Dogs are cool (thats a secret you ONLY you know) Shhh

Comment

Originally posted by JimIzPro View Post
          when growtopia shut down
          yes

Comment

Ok but i don't think seth and ham want to slave over the same game for 7 years. I know i wouldnt want to work on the same thing for that long. Besides who wouldn't want the money from ubi. your getting paid to basically quit your job
            Imagine buying the game if you know it has spaghetti code.

​​​​​​before ubisoft growtopia people online peaks at 60-70k, no disconnections, dupes are not that frequent, no hacks,
            but hey seths code is spaghetti 😂😂😂😂
            IGN : DRAYFUS

JOIN MY GIVEAWAY! GO TO THE GIVEAWAY SUBFORUM AND APPLY THERE! GOODLUCK!

IM JUST A SIMPLE GROWTOPIAN WHO IS STRIVING TO BE A PRO

AND DOING ALL WORK JUST TO BE RICH AND ALSO HELP NOOBS!

Comment

Originally posted by Rozian View Post

Imagine buying the game if you know it has spaghetti code.

​​​​​​before ubisoft growtopia people online peaks at 60-70k, no disconnections, dupes are not that frequent, no hacks,
              but hey seths code is spaghetti 😂😂😂😂
              Ubisoft has had those peaks in the 60k region.

there was disconnects during the Sethham era. Ever see the game pack update release?

There was still big issues during the sethham era, it’s not a dupe but I think you can considering recycling for millions of gems has a dupe.

and there was hacks idk what your talking about. It just seems like more now since it’s not as manual and it’s more profitable due to rays and mags

Comment

Ubisoft has had those peaks in the 60k region.

there was disconnects during the Sethham era. Ever see the game pack update release?

There was still big issues during the sethham era, it’s not a dupe but I think you can considering recycling for millions of gems has a dupe.

and there was hacks idk what your talking about. It just seems like more now since it’s not as manual and it’s more profitable due to rays and mags
                Blaming previous owner after 3 years at the helm is a very big brain indeed
                IGN : DRAYFUS

JOIN MY GIVEAWAY! GO TO THE GIVEAWAY SUBFORUM AND APPLY THERE! GOODLUCK!

IM JUST A SIMPLE GROWTOPIAN WHO IS STRIVING TO BE A PRO

AND DOING ALL WORK JUST TO BE RICH AND ALSO HELP NOOBS!

Comment

I see, everyone is getting toxic over each other because of the past issue. At this point, almighty ubisoft is the only one who can stop this once everything is back to normal. lol.
                  Last edited by BlitzCrank08; 08-07-2020, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlitzCrank08 View Post
                    I see, everyone is getting toxic over each other because of the past issue. At this point, almighty ubisoft is the only who can stop this once everything is back to normal. lol.
                    ya so for those sethmumu fanboys there stop asking for them to return to fix this cus they obviously cant because things have changed

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                    - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

They're people you know that right? They're not some algorithm that works 24/7 they have feelings, emotions, etc. So stop complaining because they're working hard for this game.
                      Comic Sans is a Good Font

Comment

God I hate mini mods, the items have been locked for pretty much a month now and you're just going to expect is to be silent? Hearing this from you I bet you don't have any items that are locked or are just rich to the point where you can afford to have them locked some of us only own the items that are locked and pretty much have nothing I legit can't do anything because I invested into these locked items and now I don't even know if their prices are getting manipulated all because of this bs. i'm not saying its ubisofts fault for people duplicating items, but this is taking forever like there could've been many different ways to handle this I don't understand how you can rollback twice and still not have everything fixed and of course this all had to happen during summer fest the time of the year where the most expensive items come out.

Comment

there already so many people asked already. and here you are asking the same question
                          Lv: 73
                          Wealth: Around 40dl+
                          My new vend world (Surg,Galactic,Crime,etc): FRATER
                          design by me

Comment

Originally posted by Swordtail View Post

if it isn't your personal opinion then why so persistent with the constant updates because obviously you seem to not understand to having felt pressure before.
                            That's called going too far.

I don't wish to talk about any personal experiences so i'm going to end off by saying i'm affected as well. It's making me annoyed as well, but my previous posts were other people's opinions.
                            Growtopian since 12 January 2013 but all traces of my existence before 2016 have been erased.
                            IGN:Quarterstone
                            Level:125

Comment

Thank you for your contribution to the forums! This thread will stop ‘em for sure!
                              Originally posted by tson
                              *** concentrated yeast hell no i didnt eat that ****
                              Just finished transcribing this…deliberating on whether or not to adapt it into Growtopia.
                              The answer is yes and at NOTE63.

Contact Info:

Comment

Originally posted by Ricu View Post
                                God I hate mini mods, the items have been locked for pretty much a month now and you're just going to expect is to be silent? Hearing this from you I bet you don't have any items that are locked or are just rich to the point where you can afford to have them locked some of us only own the items that are locked and pretty much have nothing I legit can't do anything because I invested into these locked items and now I don't even know if their prices are getting manipulated all because of this bs. i'm not saying its ubisofts fault for people duplicating items, but this is taking forever like there could've been many different ways to handle this I don't understand how you can rollback twice and still not have everything fixed and of course this all had to happen during summer fest the time of the year where the most expensive items come out.
                                Hey mate please calm down. The rollback for the duplication was the only way to get most of items removed. It is not ubisoft fault tho. Those people who duplicated and also those people who were greedy and bought duplicated items made this problem, not ubisoft. Ubi is working hard to remove duplicated stuff, remember that if they wouldn’t remove it the whole economy would be messed up. I personally have most of my expensive items locked right now but I still won’t complain about it because it’s better for the entire economy that the duplicated items get removed. Just be patient, everything is gotta be fine soon. Better leave them in peace so they can focus on the items.

Comment

Working...
                                X