Stop asking updates about duped items.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Last Famous View Post

Hey mate please calm down. The rollback for the duplication was the only way to get most of items removed. It is not ubisoft fault tho. Those people who duplicated and also those people who were greedy and bought duplicated items made this problem, not ubisoft. Ubi is working hard to remove duplicated stuff, remember that if they wouldn’t remove it the whole economy would be messed up. I personally have most of my expensive items locked right now but I still won’t complain about it because it’s better for the entire economy that the duplicated items get removed. Just be patient, everything is gotta be fine soon. Better leave them in peace so they can focus on the items.
    Man coming with the clutch.

Comment

Asking is ok. Being toxic and spread hate about the locked items are not ok
      IGN: PEPPERISTIC
      IG: vin_hartono
      Shop: EWOHY
      GOVSSU name only for sale lmao start 5 wl

Comment

Originally posted by Ricu View Post
        God I hate mini mods, the items have been locked for pretty much a month now and you're just going to expect is to be silent? Hearing this from you I bet you don't have any items that are locked or are just rich to the point where you can afford to have them locked some of us only own the items that are locked and pretty much have nothing I legit can't do anything because I invested into these locked items and now I don't even know if their prices are getting manipulated all because of this bs. i'm not saying its ubisofts fault for people duplicating items, but this is taking forever like there could've been many different ways to handle this I don't understand how you can rollback twice and still not have everything fixed and of course this all had to happen during summer fest the time of the year where the most expensive items come out.
        If they didn’t do the rollback, you’d be complaining more because it would take 3-4 weeks longer.
        Achievements:

Had 3 Rayman Fists at 1 Time

Owned a BFG

Had 200DLS in my backpack at once

Had 1,000,000 gems in my account at once
        Worrying about my items being deleted because they were probably duplicated

Comment

Its the threads about the servers that are annoying, people asking questions about this matter is fine.
          IGN: DoctorNick
          Instagram: doctornick.gt
          Goals: Keep grinding.

Comment

Originally posted by LargeFry View Post

If they didn’t do the rollback, you’d be complaining more because it would take 3-4 weeks longer.
            More importantly is thaat they aren't giving updates very frequently and it's giving some of us the impression that they don't care.
            Growtopian since 12 January 2013 but all traces of my existence before 2016 have been erased.
            IGN:Quarterstone
            Level:125

Comment

Originally posted by Jari View Post
              Its stupid that people on the forums keeps asking updates about the duped items its not the first time nor the last time for sure.

All the updates are posted on this thread in the replies, just keep your eyes open and subscribe to the thread for notifications of the updates.

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-hour-rollback

-Jari
              Haha people asking goes brrrr

also when is gob getting unlocked

Comment

Originally posted by LargeFry View Post

You obviously don't understand what I was implying I never once said they shouldn't of done a rollback I said that it shouldn't take this long because they did it twice, its to late to do anything now but they could've done it three times, the only problem would be the phoenix items and the tridents.

Edit: And I was mad at them locking items not doing the rollback if you didn't understand since you probably wont even read the full thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Last Famous View Post

Hey mate please calm down. The rollback for the duplication was the only way to get most of items removed. It is not ubisoft fault tho. Those people who duplicated and also those people who were greedy and bought duplicated items made this problem, not ubisoft. Ubi is working hard to remove duplicated stuff, remember that if they wouldn’t remove it the whole economy would be messed up. I personally have most of my expensive items locked right now but I still won’t complain about it because it’s better for the entire economy that the duplicated items get removed. Just be patient, everything is gotta be fine soon. Better leave them in peace so they can focus on the items.
                  Read before you reply I never said there was nothing wrong with the rollback I said that the items have been locked for almost a month now idc about the rollback I care about the locked items, and yes it is ubisofts fault for letting this get into the game, they didn't thoroughly check their update before releasing it, its not their fault the items were spread but the duplication bug is their fault i'm not saying I hate ubisoft or anything, as a matter of fact I like ubisoft and what they've been doing to improve the game, I just don't like the way they went about dealing with the duplicated items.

For all you mini mods out there: This is the forums its not like anybody complaining about the bugs are going to their office and threatening to kill them complaining does absolutely nothing, better for the economy????!?!?!?! the economy is inflated already its just a video game why do you care so much? Be patient?!?!?!!? I've sat here for a month my whole entire summer break without complaining?

Comment

i agree. anyway can i take my floating UT right now?
                    Aware what you put on internet once it sit there there is no turning back.Think wise Think twice.

IGN:MomoCashew (my lovely singer)

yes..i love mcflurry

Comment

Originally posted by Kuroe View Post
                      i agree. anyway can i take my floating UT right now?
                      nope, not yet.

Comment

Read before you reply I never said there was nothing wrong with the rollback I said that the items have been locked for almost a month now idc about the rollback I care about the locked items, and yes it is ubisofts fault for letting this get into the game, they didn't thoroughly check their update before releasing it, its not their fault the items were spread but the duplication bug is their fault i'm not saying I hate ubisoft or anything, as a matter of fact I like ubisoft and what they've been doing to improve the game, I just don't like the way they went about dealing with the duplicated items.

For all you mini mods out there: This is the forums its not like anybody complaining about the bugs are going to their office and threatening to kill them complaining does absolutely nothing, better for the economy????!?!?!?! the economy is inflated already its just a video game why do you care so much? Be patient?!?!?!!? I've sat here for a month my whole entire summer break without complaining?
                        Yeah, and Baskerville left a very cryptic message on another thread that said nothing about the duplicating items. he just said they were working on something which worries me.
                        Growtopian since 12 January 2013 but all traces of my existence before 2016 have been erased.

Comment

Originally posted by Jari View Post
                          All the updates are posted on this thread in the replies, just keep your eyes open and subscribe to the thread for notifications of the updates.

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-hour-rollback

-Jari

explain this:

Originally posted by Baskerville View Post

Click image for larger version Name:	Capture.PNG Views:	0 Size:	433.3 KB ID:	6877175

Let's say, we're currently working on something.

~ Baskerville

Comment

I said that the items have been locked for almost a month now idc about the rollback I care about the locked items

Wait it almost 2 months, not a month anymore

. Something's wrong, i can feel it
                            Like something's about to happen
                            But i don't know what
                            We're in TROUBLE

Comment

Is it something new or is it about the items? Or about PAW
                              Achievements:

Had 3 Rayman Fists at 1 Time

Owned a BFG

Had 200DLS in my backpack at once

Had 1,000,000 gems in my account at once
                              Worrying about my items being deleted because they were probably duplicated

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen our items have finally been unlocked.

Comment

Working...
                                X