Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Y'all get frustrated over the same duplication threads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y'all get frustrated over the same duplication threads?

Y'all have options when y'all see threads like these. You either attack the poster with "bE pAtIeNt" "sToP pOsTiNG tHe sAme ThReAd" nonsense or you could SHUT YO MOUTH, IGNORE AND NOT REPLY TO THE THREAD SO IT WON'T GET ON THE FRONT PAGE. Like, is it that hard to ignore threads like those so it wouldn't get bumped and not stay on top?

You probably don"t know the frustration of these items being locked for MORE THAN A MONTH, until you actually own one. You can't blame them, a single post from ubisoft like "we're almost done retrieving the items, but cannot tell you yet when to unlock them" could stop people from posting the same threads over and over again. Even though ubisoft just keep telling the same thing about the duped items, an update is still an update no matter how nonsense it is. Because people just want to hear from them that they are making progress.

In case you can't help yourself but to attack the players posting the same thread, why not play the actual game and stay off the forums for a lil bit? (Because most of y'all spend more time on the forums rather than the game itself LMAO!) That way, you'll know why these players got frustrated for more than a month.
    legit cheapest ssp vend shop in gt, visit FIRPX

EXACTLY.
    ITS BEEN A MONTH HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?

Also, UTs are locked and theyre only worth 2 dls. Makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by RedJello View Post
      EXACTLY.
      ITS BEEN A MONTH HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?

Also, UTs are locked and theyre only worth 2 dls. Makes no sense.
      I wouldn't be surprise if we had to wait another month
      IGN: FinalChance
      -------- Art insta --------
      Visit my insta page here
      --------------------------

Comment

Spammers exist in Growtopia, now they're coming in Forums too! LMAO!
        If people get annoyed at spammers in Growtopia, what makes you think we won't get annoyed at them in the Forums?

"JusT IgNore THeM" Yeah brb scrolling to the 2nd page of Update Discussions - oh wait, there's a load more of the same shitty topic there! But all we have to do is "just ignore them" it's very simple!
        Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

Originally posted by Corrects View Post
          If people get annoyed at spammers in Growtopia, what makes you think we won't get annoyed at them in the Forums?

"JusT IgNore THeM" Yeah brb scrolling to the 2nd page of Update Discussions - oh wait, there's a load more of the same shitty topic there! But all we have to do is "just ignore them" it's very simple!
          Its funny how you guys used to tell people who complained alot from the locked items "bE PaTiEnT", and now that you complain that there are the same threads being posted, all we can say is to "jUsT iGnOrE tHeM". I guess it backfires now isn't it? And how annoying it is to get the same response everytime right?

The best that i can suggest is to just ignore them, if you're already aware that the sub forum is filled with the same threads, why not stay off of it? If nothing interests you in the update subforum, why keep coming back? Is that really hard for such "forumers" to just ignore nonsense? Is it so hard for all of you to not attack anyone just because they are posting the same thread again and again?

Also don't make the forums your "world" and play the actual game instead. I've observed that the poeple who gets annoyed and offended with the same threads being posted are the ones who spend more time in the forum rather than playing the game and making theirselves blind on what is actually happenning in the game.

Comment

stay civil everybody

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
            - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I can see where the people who are posting these threads are coming from, since I too, am affected by these locked items. I have 2 of my magplants locked and aswell as my bgls; leaving me with only 20 wls left right now. Believe me, I am struggling as well. I am now even selling my item collection since I don't have wls to support MY OWN guild. But anyway, I don't see any point in making multiple threads about the same issue. It doesn't change anything. Just reply to existing threads and quit making new ones about the same issue. It just floods the forums and makes it harder for people to read other posts—and that could be irritating. Not only for people who are not affected by the locked items, but also for those who are but still wanna read other news in the forums. (Like me, for example).

Originally posted by BlitzCrank08 View Post
              Like, is it that hard to ignore threads like those so it wouldn't get bumped and not stay on top?
              How hard is it to just continue the discussion about the locked items on existing threads already, instead of making others ignore the threads?

IGN: LANCEPLAYSYT
              - 3x VOTW Winner
              - 1x WOTD Winner
              - Subscribers : 3.2k

My Socials: YouTube / Instagram

Contact me via Discord: LancePlays#8216

Comment

Originally posted by LancePlaysYT View Post
                How hard is it to just continue the discussion about the locked items on existing threads already, instead of making others ignore the threads?

Don't respond with "How hard is it for you to not attack us on making repetitive threads," we simply ask you to continue the discussion on an existing thread and not create a new one when there's a topic already made similar to the newly opened one. Stop letting the forum guardians/mods keep merging your threads. That's all we ask, it's not that we're taking away your rights and freedom of speech from you, we just want you to stop opening discussions with existing discussion already over the same topic.(for me at least, I don't know for the other people that are really trying to stop you from letting you say whatever you want)
                Last edited by JimIzPro; 08-05-2020, 10:18 AM.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

AGAIN AND AGAIN!!

PlS bE PaTiEnT!
                  IGN : DRAYFUS

JOIN MY GIVEAWAY! GO TO THE GIVEAWAY SUBFORUM AND APPLY THERE! GOODLUCK!

IM JUST A SIMPLE GROWTOPIAN WHO IS STRIVING TO BE A PRO

AND DOING ALL WORK JUST TO BE RICH AND ALSO HELP NOOBS!

Comment

Originally posted by JimIzPro View Post

Don't respond with "How hard is it for you to not attack us on making repetitive threads," we simply ask you to continue the discussion on an existing thread and not create a new one when there's a topic already made similar to the newly opened one. Stop letting the forum guardians/mods keep merging your threads. That's all we ask, it's not that we're taking away your rights and freedom of speech from you, we just want you to stop opening discussions with existing discussion already over the same topic.(for me at least, I don't know for the other people that are really trying to stop you from letting you say whatever you want)
                    Makes sense, but the whole discussion could have ended by this: "the whole purpose of the forums is to diverse the devs and the community and act as a medium for communication". If those are considered spam, then the guardians/admins/mods could have deleted it already. I don't see those repetetive posts to be annoying, as they only bombard ONE SUBFORUM, you can always look for another subforum if nothing in this subforum interests you, and again, ignore them if it annoys you. End of discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Corrects View Post

​Not sure if you can call that spamming.
                      There's a big difference between one guy posting 10 threads (which is spamming) and 10 different people posting about the samething.

Comment

Makes sense, but the whole discussion could have ended by this: "the whole purpose of the forums is to diverse the devs and the community and act as a medium for communication".
                        Of course, the forums is to diverse the developers and the community and act as a medium for communication, that is absolutely correct. Sure, I am with you that players should not stop you from asking questions, complaining, and letting you say whatever you want regarding this issue. There is nothing technically wrong with that since you're just concerned about your items and when it will be unlocked. Yes, you create threads in order to find answers and get them from the Growtopia staff team.

If those are considered spam, then the guardians/admins/mods could have deleted it already.
                        Personally, it's not considered a spam. But can you guys at least keep the discussions on one thread? Like this thread:

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...h-of-july-2020 ???

or the other merged threads??? Can't you continue discussing, debating, and making arguments on one thread without opening a new one? What is even the point of opening new threads when there are existing ones about the same topic aside from you want answers, you want clarifications, you want updates, and such? That's all you want right? Why even open new ones? Hoping you get a staff team to answer on YOUR thread?

Sure, there's nothing illegal or wrong about posting threads and like you said, this is the correct subforum, but don't you think it's unethical? You're opening discussions over the same topic when there's other existing discussions, why don't you just discuss under one thread? Why create new one? Why? Why? Why? Why? WHY???????????????? It's the same with other people right now that are opening the same threads talking about two things: The Annoyed Side saying stop posting and The Frustrated Side saying why are you saying that we should stop posting. It's also the same with people creating new threads about servers when they become potato.

Even most of the new forumers that come here and post either ask questions that are already answered or concerns that have been already answered by moderators or a community manager. They don't even do research, they just have a question out of their mind, and post it without even knowing if there's an answer already or not.

I don't see those repetetive posts to be annoying, as they only bombard ONE SUBFORUM, you can always look for another subforum if nothing in this subforum interests you, and again, ignore them if it annoys you.
                        No matter how many subforums get bombarded with repetitive posts, it's still pointless to do so. I have lessened my forum activity for the past month until now, and if you ask me, I also have my own frustrations but never have I posted a new thread over the new existing ones. Can you just please keep the forums clean?

KEEP THE FORUMS CLEAN?

That's only my personal attention. Just please, do your discussions on existing threads, and stop creating new ones. This is the only time I have ever expressed what I wanted to say over this particular topic, and initially, I wanted to create a new thread but it's pointless, and I don't have to. Since we have this thread, I'm just going to leave it here. So if you tell me to IGNORE. I have been doing that for a while now, just not this time.

And for the people saying "stop asking," they have the every right to do so.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by JimIzPro View Post

Of course, the forums is to diverse the developers and the community and act as a medium for communication, that is absolutely correct. Sure, I am with you that players should not stop you from asking questions, complaining, and letting you say whatever you want regarding this issue. There is nothing technically wrong with that since you're just concerned about your items and when it will be unlocked. Yes, you create threads in order to find answers and get them from the Growtopia staff team.

Personally, it's not considered a spam. But can you guys at least keep the discussions on one thread? Like this thread:

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...h-of-july-2020 ???

or the other merged threads??? Can't you continue discussing, debating, and making arguments on one thread without opening a new one? What is even the point of opening new threads when there are existing ones about the same topic aside from you want answers, you want clarifications, you want updates, and such? That's all you want right? Why even open new ones? Hoping you get a staff team to answer on YOUR thread?

Sure, there's nothing illegal or wrong about posting threads and like you said, this is the correct subforum, but don't you think it's unethical? You're opening discussions over the same topic when there's other existing discussions, why don't you just discuss under one thread? Why create new one? Why? Why? Why? Why? WHY???????????????? It's the same with other people right now that are opening the same threads talking about two things: The Annoyed Side saying stop posting and The Frustrated Side saying why are you saying that we should stop posting. It's also the same with people creating new threads about servers when they become potato.

Even most of the new forumers that come here and post either ask questions that are already answered or concerns that have been already answered by moderators or a community manager. They don't even do research, they just have a question out of their mind, and post it without even knowing if there's an answer already or not.

No matter how many subforums get bombarded with repetitive posts, it's still pointless to do so. I have lessened my forum activity for the past month until now, and if you ask me, I also have my own frustrations but never have I posted a new thread over the new existing ones. Can you just please keep the forums clean?

KEEP THE FORUMS CLEAN?

That's only my personal attention. Just please, do your discussions on existing threads, and stop creating new ones. This is the only time I have ever expressed what I wanted to say over this particular topic, and initially, I wanted to create a new thread but it's pointless, and I don't have to. Since we have this thread, I'm just going to leave it here. So if you tell me to IGNORE. I have been doing that for a while now, just not this time.

And for the people saying "stop asking," they have the every right to do so.
                          If your definition of "clean forums" is to see cheesy posts, players sippin', nonsense discussions, etc. If that interests you (but i definetely don't) then you are free to do so.

The bottomline is, none of these could've happened if ubusoft acted fast, enough that they have solved the issue within a couple of weeks and not in a span of months. Another thing is if they only , ONLY regualarly post about the current situation, these madness could've been stopped immediately. Even if the update is just repetetive of nonsense at all, i guess everyone would be satisfied that they wouldn't bombard the subforums.

Also, every player has the right to ask, no matter how repetetive it is since this is the forums. Lastly the last resort is only to IGNORE, just like to be patient to for the locked items to be unlocked.

Comment

If your definition of "clean forums" is to see cheesy posts, players sippin', nonsense discussions, etc. If that interests you (but i definetely don't) then you are free to do so.
                            That was never my definition of clean forums and will never be, that will defeat the purpose of what the forums is. Like what I was saying, you can discuss about the topic in an existing thread and not open a new one, creating many, and same threads.

The bottomline is, none of these could've happened if ubusoft acted fast, enough that they have solved the issue within a couple of weeks and not in a span of months. Another thing is if they only , ONLY regualarly post about the current situation, these madness could've been stopped immediately. Even if the update is just repetetive of nonsense at all, i guess everyone would be satisfied that they wouldn't bombard the subforums.
                            Like they've been saying, they cannot segregate the duplicated items from the normal items so they have to manually track the duplicated items. They have retrieved over 400,000 items, how is that slow for you? That's a lot of work. With a team of 6 members or 7 in the support team, and the moderators/staff members continuously removing them 24/7, you have to understand that they do not have enough workforce to do so.

Announcements:

- July 4
                            - July 6
                            - July 7
                            - July 8
                            - July 13
                            - July 21
                            - July 27
                            - SBs from community managers
                            - SBs and other means of communication such as Instagram from moderators
                            - Twitter
                            - Replies from the community managers, guardians, moderators, and developers on some threads

There was at least one update made each week last month, and of course, they have to make some progress, and possibly have some plans before giving us an update. They won't know when's the ETA because they do not know how many items to be exact were duplicated and spread out throughout the game.

Continue discussing and asking your arguments regarding this issue under an existing thread. If you think your question might've been answered before, then don't create a new one, and instead do some research. It's not hard to do. Ignoring is also a simple thing to do, however, I care about the cleanliness of the forums. That's all I ask, keep this place clean by not needing to create threads with topics that were already created and questions that have been already answered.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

What just happened here
                              GOALS:
                              Royal Lock [0/1]
                              Magplant 5000 [1/3]
                              Rayman Fist [1/1]

I like wiggly worm ;.;

Comment

Working...
                              X