Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[MERGED] Duplicated Items (5th of July, 2020)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MERGED] Duplicated Items (5th of July, 2020)

NekoRei . You keep on updating regarding duped items in game why not also inform us in forum? So both online and offline get the announcement/updates???
    What do you think? Also do we really need to SB? so that we can reach you about our concern?? You answered every single SB about their concern in duped items/other things and why not answer some player don't have SB and they just message you? its a little unfair what do you think?

And other thing. Is it not possible to make them USABLE and undropped/untradable? (I hope they do something like this if they can't fix them ASAP cause its already 1month) So we can use some of the items like rayman/ring of smithing? cause for example they keep on giving me forge quest in lifegoals how can i finish that?(I'm wasting time cause I need to give up and wait for another day) why not remove also the quest?
    Last edited by Gatello; 08-05-2020, 06:27 AM.

Its been a week already.
    Thats all thank you.

Comment

• kpnicko
      kpnicko commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by WizWaz View Post

Hey!
      We got an update on this case 6 days ago. (Check it out by clicking here.)

In case you're too lazy to check the entire post, here's the duplicated items update:

N.B: We didn't even pass a week since the last update on the duped items so let's be patient...
      Have a great one!
      hope next time when rb strike again your item is all locked and we will all say that to your face bro

• kpnicko
      kpnicko commented
      Editing a comment
      Asking for update is nothing they will just say whats the big deal is it illegal to ask for update about the locked items

• Lopet
      Lopet commented
      Editing a comment
      Hope they unlock today, if not population in growtopian country will decrease. Lol

I have 2 questions about the July 3rd duplicating. Lemme just get em said because itโ€™s 1:30am and Iโ€™m tired lol.

1) What was the dupe glitch? How did it happen?
    2) What are some measures or systems can we add to prevent this in the future? Maybe certain extra dupe testing to see if they can find it before us?
    Achievements:

Had 3 Rayman Fists at 1 Time

Owned a BFG

Had 200DLS in my backpack at once

Had 1,000,000 gems in my account at once
    Worrying about my items being deleted because they were probably duplicated

Comment

• BlitzCrank08
      BlitzCrank08 commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
      They'll make their system safer for sure, but they'd be completely stupid if they'd share it with us.
      I don't think they will, they shoul've learnt that already when the dupe glitch happenned last year. But guess what, it happenned again.

• JYXN
      JYXN commented
      Editing a comment
      Hm, what about this wiki page? Of course, it doesn't say exactly how to perform it
      https://growtopia.fandom.com/wiki/Rollback

• Fizu
      Fizu commented
      Editing a comment
      according to growtopia fandom, the dupe had something to do with challenge timers

It has been more than a month since the problem With duplicated items And it is still not fixed! It is our right to ask about them. People are getting upset every day because they have to wait until are fixed. I understand they work hard to fix items but they have an entire company not 2-3 people. ๐Ÿ˜  Not judge but they kind of neglect that. And they still wonder why people are quitting ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Comment

• epicjay
      epicjay commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by GrowPixel View Post

Last week it was 400k removed duplicated items. Will you be happy when they say it is 600k now? What's the point to ask this question when you don't know how many duplicated items are there.. Just be patient.
      Yeah that would be great. It's ok if it takes other month all I want to know is that it has some kind of process.

• CGamerul
      CGamerul commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Spyroboy View Post

Ok hereโ€™s your update: they arnt done yet and not sure when they will be.
      HaHa soo funny ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘

• Spyroboy
      Spyroboy commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by CGamerul View Post

HaHa soo funny ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘
      Not sure why your laughing when thatโ€™s the update you would get.

They will give us an update from "Announcemets" section at Forums! You dont have to open same thread every single day! Just check the Annoucements>July 3rd Duplication issue! If you dont see any updates there then, there isnt any update!! Be patient and stop open threads like that! Have a nice day ๐Ÿ˜Š
    -------------------
    ***They can see the threads about it! They arent blind, so enough threads for this situation ๐Ÿ˜‡
    Last edited by ForumChatter; 08-04-2020, 05:57 PM.

Comment

• ForumChatter
      ForumChatter commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by epicjay View Post
      There's nothing wrong about asking also its been a week since last update. If it bothers you ignore the threads about duped items.
      Well mate yeah nothing wrong but a bunch of trash thread for forum 8 of 10 post is about this situation!

• ForumChatter
      ForumChatter commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by cr7usexiaomi View Post
      Be patient? They only care about csn !!!!
      Not the all of the mods deleting items, some of them have to look in-game things! Its too normal

• CrateShip
      CrateShip commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by ForumChatter View Post
      They will give us an update from "Announcemets" section at Forums! You dont have to open same thread every single day! Just check the Annoucements>July 3rd Duplication issue! If you dont see any updates there then, there isnt any update!! Be patient and stop open threads like that! Have a nice day ๐Ÿ˜Š
      -------------------
      ***They can see the threads about it! They arent blind, so enough threads for this situation ๐Ÿ˜‡
      "July 3rd"

Hello everyone, i saw many threads about locked items etc.. The team is for sure trying to remove the most or the whole duped items from the game, it takes time and for sure will grant us to play safe and to stabilize the market prices.

Comment

• LilXL
      LilXL commented
      Editing a comment
      imagine acting like a MINI-MOD

• LargeFry
      LargeFry commented
      Editing a comment
      LilXL itโ€™s better than being rude. Atleast he is making a POSITIVE impact.

• Damat Ferit
      Damat Ferit commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by LargeFry View Post
      LilXL itโ€™s better than being rude. Atleast he is making a POSITIVE impact.
      Positive is trying to make people quiet?? Nice mindset ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ต

Just that, no more

Comment

• Neetroze
      Neetroze commented
      Editing a comment
      Suddenly i think my thread similiar like a son losing his favourite toys and someone go to find it but never find it, if i become that son maybe i will crying everyday

• Damat Ferit
      Damat Ferit commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by LancePlaysYT View Post
      You know what else we also need? We also need
      PEOPLE TO STOP MAKING MORE AND MORE THREADS ASKING ABOUT LOCKED ITEMS
      Why, why? Ubi payed you well?๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ต

• ForumChatter
      ForumChatter commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Damat Ferit View Post

Why, why? Ubi payed you well?๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ต
      Aynen kardeลŸim ubi herkese para daฤŸฤฑtฤฑyor zaten... ๐Ÿ˜’

It has been a week now and counting since the last update about the duped items. Like seriously, update is every 2-3 days. I get it that they are working hard. But atleast update is every 100k is removed or something. I swear if we donโ€™t hear an update in 24hrs ima boycott this game until harvest fest.
    Achievements:

Had 3 Rayman Fists at 1 Time

Owned a BFG

Had 200DLS in my backpack at once

Had 1,000,000 gems in my account at once
    Worrying about my items being deleted because they were probably duplicated

Comment

Working...
    X