Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[MERGED] Duplicated Items (5th of July, 2020)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LargeFry
    replied
    It has been a week now and counting since the last update about the duped items. Like seriously, update is every 2-3 days. I get it that they are working hard. But atleast update is every 100k is removed or something. I swear if we donโ€™t hear an update in 24hrs ima boycott this game until harvest fest.

Leave a comment:

• ForumChatter
    commented on 's reply
    Originally posted by Damat Ferit View Post

Why, why? Ubi payed you well?๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ต
    Aynen kardeลŸim ubi herkese para daฤŸฤฑtฤฑyor zaten... ๐Ÿ˜’

• Spyroboy
    commented on 's reply
    Originally posted by CGamerul View Post

HaHa soo funny ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘
    Not sure why your laughing when thatโ€™s the update you would get.

• CGamerul
    commented on 's reply
    Originally posted by Spyroboy View Post

Ok hereโ€™s your update: they arnt done yet and not sure when they will be.
    HaHa soo funny ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘

• Damat Ferit
    commented on 's reply
    Originally posted by LargeFry View Post
    LilXL itโ€™s better than being rude. Atleast he is making a POSITIVE impact.
    Positive is trying to make people quiet?? Nice mindset ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ต

• Damat Ferit
    commented on 's reply
    Originally posted by LancePlaysYT View Post
    You know what else we also need? We also need
    PEOPLE TO STOP MAKING MORE AND MORE THREADS ASKING ABOUT LOCKED ITEMS
    Why, why? Ubi payed you well?๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ต

• Neetroze
    commented on 's reply
    Suddenly i think my thread similiar like a son losing his favourite toys and someone go to find it but never find it, if i become that son maybe i will crying everyday

• Patrikk
    commented on 's reply
    Well to answer your question I do not know how many people work at Ubisoft GrowTopia department exactly, and no I also do not think that it would be "that hard" for them to make one post about this situation per day, however I believe that they also have other work to do with the game and removing the duplicates does not have to be neccessarily an easy job, because you kinda have to verify which item is a dupe, where it came from, on which accounts has it been/went through to punish the players who commited the duplication and other similar stuff. (I cannot tell you exactly as I am not a Moderator or a Developer but I believe that this is done through logs but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.) You also have to think ahead while running a game like this you know? You cannot live from day one to day two, they have to have future updates/new items prepared or at least some basic concepts of them they then have to design them, implement them in the game to keep the players interested in playing the game because you just do not want your game to die right? and so on, + that is just one thing. I believe they have to work ahead on a lot of things. however yes at the same time I do agree that the duplication glitch is the thing they should be mainly foucused on right now. The players who want an update about this actually divide into TWO categories: The first one are players like you, (I do not mean to offend you by this, just to clarify.) who would like an update every day to keep yourself motivated and to know that progress is actually being made. Well I will tell you this, that ain't gonna happen. I think you will have to find some other way to stay motivated, and I understand it might be hard. As I already said I am a hardcore farmer trying to reach level 125, and I am trying to do BFGs at least for 8 hours a day straight which was possible and you could find a BFG easily before this entire situation happened, now it is hard and I feel it aswell you can find only a few legit ones, because all other links are a scam. Then you have to pay for them as they are rent, and I even got scammed several times past this one month, either by the BFG owner who just set up a "BFG looking" world to trick the players and banned you after you paid, or a hacker I have ecountered, who straight up went through a block to get to my room, and I lost many gems since I stack them up (which is my fault and I am not complaining, I know that I should NOT.) and even through this I am still motivated to reach my goal and keep on farming. Okay I did not want this post to change to a motivational speech but you need to set a realistic goal and you need to stick to it, and that is what keeps you motivated, you have to go through obstacles to reach it because that is what life kinda is about, ya know? Take this entire situation as an obstacle which should put your will to reach your goal to a test, will you survive it and become stronger or just give up and complain that you did not accomplish what you wanted? The choice is yours. It also depends on the personality if you have the right mindset you will ALWAYS be motivated trust me. I do not like this situation either, but at the same time I do realize that it is neccessary to lock the items to prevent further spreading. And ya, the second category are players like me, we understand that it had to be done and that there was no other way and the same goes for the rollbacks that were done, we did not like them and we did not like losing all our progress (in my case 208 WorldLocks and 107k experience points which are important for me) but we understood why it has been done and did not rage and raid the forums, the IN-GAME SuperBroadcasts or the support team with hate. Just take a break, relax and play something else. Your entire life cannot be focused on GrowTopia, as it is just a virtual game. I see this on the GrowTopia official Twitter aswell, people straight up destructing the comment section with hate screaming at Ubisoft staff. Listen, I am not sticking with Ubisoft and it made me kinda sad and angry at the same time aswell (talking about the server maintenances.), but you once you truly understand the details and reasons, you do not feel anger or rage anymore. Focus on something else and then come back.

• LargeFry
    commented on 's reply
    LilXL itโ€™s better than being rude. Atleast he is making a POSITIVE impact.

• LilXL
    commented on 's reply
    imagine acting like a MINI-MOD

• CrateShip
    commented on 's reply
    Originally posted by ForumChatter View Post
    They will give us an update from "Announcemets" section at Forums! You dont have to open same thread every single day! Just check the Annoucements>July 3rd Duplication issue! If you dont see any updates there then, there isnt any update!! Be patient and stop open threads like that! Have a nice day ๐Ÿ˜Š
    -------------------
    ***They can see the threads about it! They arent blind, so enough threads for this situation ๐Ÿ˜‡
    "July 3rd"

• CrateShip
    commented on 's reply
    ok mini-mod

• CrateShip
    commented on 's reply
    Originally posted by Patrikk View Post

Yes I know that very well. I am checking the link I posted in my previous post nearly every day to see if there is anything new. I also know that the items are locked for over a month now as I am online every day and i primarly do BFGs. They will update us, you cannot expect an "update" every single day.
    How many people work at ubisoft? Do you really think that it is hard to make 1 post a day with an update on the situation. How many times have you posted today...

I, and many other players. want more frequent updates on the situation to be motivated to continue playing and to know that progress is being made. (I don't really mind if the updates on the situation are small as long as we are getting more of them.)

• ForumChatter
    commented on 's reply
    Originally posted by cr7usexiaomi View Post
    Be patient? They only care about csn !!!!
    Not the all of the mods deleting items, some of them have to look in-game things! Its too normal

• ForumChatter
    commented on 's reply
    Originally posted by epicjay View Post
    There's nothing wrong about asking also its been a week since last update. If it bothers you ignore the threads about duped items.
    Well mate yeah nothing wrong but a bunch of trash thread for forum 8 of 10 post is about this situation!
Working...
X