Clear All

• [Feedback] Player Appreciation Week 2020

Click image for larger version

Name:	Grow_PlayerApprecation_Banner_20_v1.0_Title.png
Views:	3398
Size:	264.5 KB
ID:	6879139

Hello Growtopians,

Player Appreciation Week has started! Find out what we have in store for you in the thread here! ThePsyborg will be updating this daily!

Check out all the items and features we released today and let us know what you think about 'em below! Feel free to share your insights regarding the this year's PAW!

~ NekoRei

Friendlist glitch ewww
    Ign: RimUwU

Good song
    https://youtu.be/SpsWFfPzSY4

Comment

The "My Worlds" feature, which apart from the re-balancing of the ring master quets would be the biggest addition for today is very disappointing.
      It's essentially the same worlds overview we had before just in its own menu option.
      It is still squashed, not sorted alphabetically and still shows the same info as before.
      I don't see the benefits.

Comment

Ringmaster quest: Has been changed.

I've been tricked, backstabbed and quite possibly, bamboozled. I felt cheated and betrayed. My disappointment was immeasurable and my day was ruined. There was no more meaning to my life. I have decided that I want to die.
        BOTTOM TEXT

Comment

The "My World" list should be sorted in some way, like alphabetically..

Comment

Originally posted by DeLixx View Post
            I don't see the benefits.
            1. You don't have to scroll through 200 worlds (assuming you havbe +200) if you just wanna check your hours/days placed/growmojis.

2. Right it is limitless but as I said before, it was showing only 200 worlds before, I personally have over 300 worlds and I have lost few worlds just because I bought them and forgot to write 'em down and couldn't find them ever again, because was reaching the limit.
            Rest In Peace, Marley
            My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

Originally posted by NekoRei View Post

Hello Growtopians,

Player Appreciation Week has started! Find out what we have in store for you in the thread here! ThePsyborg will be updating this daily!

Check out all the items and features we released today and let us know what you think about 'em below! Feel free to share your insights regarding the this year's PAW!

~ NekoRei
              Its nice, nekorei!
              Dont forget to choose VOTW winner and i hope i win :3
              GrowID:RapidRollGT
              Main and BFG Link:OCGU
              Daily Free Chand BFG With VIP Entrance

Comment

Originally posted by RapidRollGT View Post
                Dont forget to choose VOTW winner and i hope i win :3
                interesting
                BOTTOM TEXT

Comment

Annnnnnd, someone already misunderstood the addition of the new rule because it wasn't stated clearly and made a post about how they are coming back to the game after suspension. Really wish you could actually change it a little more and actually weigh out who deserves to be suspended without any chance of coming back on a new account and not, because honestly, not talking about myself, but a lot of the people didn't do as bad things that would harm the game as much. (:
                  Ingame name - OldGertie

Instagram - @OldGertie

Discord - OldGertie#3133

Youtube - OldGertie Gaming

Comment

The new items are amazing and really cute and it was actually the players suggestion so good job.
                    I really liked the first day additions, however :
                    - The world list should show all the worlds we have and they should be sorted alphabetically.
                    - The friend list is bugged.
                    - The option to see our ban reason when banned is really great but I think we should have a menu when wrenching ourselves that shows our ban history + reasons.
                    Real woof-woof king.
                    I own BUYUPGRADE
                    (Upgrade your ancestrals/starship for cheap there).

Comment

I'm hoping that the ''MY WORLDS'' feauture have a sorting system like

World Locked Worlds: (World Names)
                      Small Locked Worlds: (World Names)
                      and so on.

Comment

• Itsbrex
                        Itsbrex commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yes that would be amazing xd

Is the /gethome command also new? I knew about /sethome and /home, but not about /gethome

Ringmaster quest has been reset to step one, but my progress has transferred I guess?
                      My quest was to get 4 growtokens at step 3
                      Now I'm at step one. Shatter 4 Harmonic Crystals, which has been completed. I NEVER SHATTERED HARMONIC CRYSTALS.
                      It's nice that you can adjust start volume separate from the rest.

Another suggestion, since you're putting more stuff behind menus, can you also put the EPIC QUESTS in their own menu? It's tedious having to scroll all the way to "close"
                      ~Garodus

Comment

Axolotl items are yes.

Comment

Originally posted by NotSeedTopian View Post

interesting
                          See my post and see my nominate, hope u like it
                          GrowID:RapidRollGT
                          Main and BFG Link:OCGU
                          Daily Free Chand BFG With VIP Entrance

Comment

Originally posted by Garodus_ View Post
                            Is the /gethome command also new? I knew about /sethome and /home, but not about /gethome
                            not new .
                            BOTTOM TEXT

Comment

Working...
                            X