Green waistcoat hints.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green waistcoat hints.

As NEWS team we've been bruteforcing different sewing recipes for a while - ever since the item is added. We tried combinations like GWG or GGW but none worked until now. Could anyone give us some hints?
    A NEWS administrator and ANCIENTS member.

It was added today, you can't expect hints from the devs this fast. Besides, I don't think they have ever even given hints for sewing recipes. The only hints you can get are the ones found in sogs.
    . because yes ,

Changed my name to Proni2

Comment

They have given them before.Tea Basket is an example.

Comment

If they'd give hints before even 24 hours have passed since the release, it'd take all the fun away from finding the recipe.

i cant remove this picture from my siggy, pls dm me some help

Instagram: @limechickengt

Comment

You can't be asking for hints on a sewing recipe literally on day one, or your process is fundamentally flawed.
          A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
          Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
          IGN: TK69
          Growtopia Treehouse Discord | My Insta

Comment

Originally posted by Nenkaai View Post
            You can't be asking for hints on a sewing recipe literally on day one, or your process is fundamentally flawed.
            OK, I wanted to ask because 30ish recipes didn't work.

Comment

Bump. ~~~~~

Comment

How much wls have you wasted from 90 bolts? And btw if the recipe isn't correct, what will be the result? I'm curious
                IGN: PEPPERISTIC
                IG: vin_hartono
                Shop: EWOHY
                GOVSSU name only for sale lmao start 5 wl

Comment

Originally posted by li0n View Post

OK, I wanted to ask because 30ish recipes didn't work.
                  even with hints, im sure tea basket took 30+++++ tries to be found.
                  Ariana/Zya

Comment

Originally posted by iAngelBear View Post

We spent like 20 Diamond Locks or more bolts on it until now. It took more tries and no result.
                    Last edited by li0n; 08-19-2020, 04:32 PM. Reason: Fixed a typo.

Comment

Personally I don't think they should be giving hints so fast.
                      just because you've exhausted your resources doesn't mean others have given up.
                      No way should they be giving them out like candy. Make players work for them and if super struggle maybe just maybe give a clue.
                      IGN - Jud
                      Main world - HELLO
                      Instagram - JuD.Growtopia

Goal -
                      Title - 100%/100%
                      New goals.
                      1) complete all classics.
                      2) complete all epics.

Comment

Originally posted by PEPPERISTIC View Post
                        How much wls have you wasted from 90 bolts? And btw if the recipe isn't correct, what will be the result? I'm curious
                        Excluding my tries, 20 Diamond Locks were spent. Also you get a Patchwork Mess if it is incorrect.

Comment

Originally posted by iAngelBear View Post

You're missing digits
                          A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
                          Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
                          IGN: TK69
                          Growtopia Treehouse Discord | My Insta

Comment

Considering the other ones have been (A bolt the same color as the sweater) + White Bolt + (A bolt the same color as the sweater)

It's now really just up to getting the stitches right

Extra tip: They don't seem to have the same stitches so thats 2 combinations already ruled out. Also both of the 2 currently known sewing recipes both have the saddle stitch.

░▒▓███████▓▒░
                            ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
                            ░▒▓███████▓▒░
                            ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
                            https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

Comment

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
                              Considering the other ones have been (A bolt the same color as the sweater) + White Bolt + (A bolt the same color as the sweater)

It's now really just up to getting the stitches right

Extra tip: They don't seem to have the same stitches so thats 2 combinations already ruled out. Also both of the 2 currently known sewing recipes both have the saddle stitch.
                              Tried, this one does not work with any GREEN+WHITE+GREEN.

Comment

Working...
                              X