Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's kinda incredible how fast players find the recipe for new items!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's kinda incredible how fast players find the recipe for new items!

These people really are insane, like 10mins-1hr after the server is up they already find the recipe for the new items. Especially the people on NEWS and also a large contributor Nenkaai, which is kinda selfish sometimes. Imagine having too much WLs but instead of using it to get more WLs, you contribute to yourself and the WHOLE community, which also gets you profit. Also, dataminers suck, they spoil stuff for everybody, but some of the players that find recipes, kinda also datamine, I think to determine what and how the items will be made, cool stuff man.

But, eh, it all starts on SOGs, so it's kinda less cool, but still moderately cool.
    ADD PLUNGERS INTO THE GAMEEEE: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-more-plungers

They used 1k SOG maybe?
    IGN: PEPPERISTIC
    IG: vin_hartono
    Shop: EWOHY
    GOVSSU name only for sale lmao start 5 wl

Comment

• BattleCat
      BattleCat commented
      Editing a comment
      Tru dattttt

Originally posted by BattleCat View Post
    These people really are insane, like 10mins-1hr after the server is up they already find the recipe for the new items. Especially the people on NEWS and also a large contributor Nenkaai, which is kinda selfish sometimes. Imagine having too much WLs but instead of using it to get more WLs, you contribute to yourself and the WHOLE community, which also gets you profit. Also, dataminers suck, they spoil stuff for everybody, but some of the players that find recipes, kinda also datamine, I think to determine what and how the items will be made, cool stuff man.

But, eh, it all starts on SOGs, so it's kinda less cool, but still moderately cool.
    hi

news doesn't profit

we lose wls to help community

yes, we mainly use sogs

and nenkai isn't selfish

bye
    IGN: QwertyFab
    I am a slave or a simp. Depends how you look at it.
    But I definitely am a good friend.

Comment

Originally posted by QwertyFabs View Post

hi

news doesn't profit

we lose wls to help community

yes, we mainly use sogs

and nenkai isn't selfish

bye
      Exactly. All people working there loses wls and there's no turning back. When they found new recipe they had to post them. It's their job BattleCat
      IGN: PEPPERISTIC
      IG: vin_hartono
      Shop: EWOHY
      GOVSSU name only for sale lmao start 5 wl

Comment

Originally posted by BattleCat View Post
        a large contributor Nenkaai, which is kinda selfish sometimes. Imagine having too much WLs but instead of using it to get more WLs, you contribute to yourself and the WHOLE community, which also gets you profit.
        Nobody stops you from finding recipes and making profit off that. Believe me, the amount they make off selling the items is small compared to the amount it costed to find items.

i cant remove this picture from my siggy, pls dm me some help

Instagram: @limechickengt

Comment

If you have the locks to do something, then it's not selfish to use them for yourself. People with fortunes aren't bound to give their fortunes away just because they have them.

I have my own opinion on how quickly recipes are found by some of the more well-known 'hunters', but all recipes come out eventually - could just be a lucky SoG or combo.

Comment

Its not the “keeping the recipe for yourself” is the selfish part, its the overpricing and fake pricing the item that you discovered is where the greediness occurs. Lets say the I discovered a recipe of an item which the recipe is very common and cheap and it costed me like 10-15 wls to make then since I’m the only one who knows the recipe and hold the item, I’m gonna be greedy and sell it for 5-6 dls... -_- .... You see what I mean? Its better to spread the recipe for everyone and let the community decide the pricing. who knows? The ingredients or the item itself might rise a lot and you still profit.
            IGN: iHady

The harder you work for something, the greater you’ll feel when you finally achieve it

Comment

Please help NEWS find the Green and Bluetied Sweaters recipe! News team can do it but alot easier if people help
              MLQXQL

You have tons of Pixelated Locks right? would you please Stay Humble and don't step to the others?

Comment

We are still struggling with the sweater recipes and axolotll scarf
                [News Admin !]
                [Recipe Finder !]
                [Instagram: taxmangt]

Comment

As a NEWS team member I can say our goal is helping the community to get all recipes public for ourselves and everyone else.

We put a great efford in it and we find it in approximately few hours - usually.
                  A NEWS administrator and ANCIENTS member.

Comment

Originally posted by li0n View Post
                    As a NEWS team member I can say our goal is helping the community to get all recipes public for ourselves and everyone else.

We put a great efford in it and we find it in approximately few hours - usually.
                    Wish you all Luck!
                    MLQXQL

You have tons of Pixelated Locks right? would you please Stay Humble and don't step to the others?

Comment

I didn't say that all of them are greedy, only some (not sayin any names although I already said one) are SOMETIMES greedy, but I can say the cost of finding items outweigh the WLs they can get from selling the newlyfound items.
                      ADD PLUNGERS INTO THE GAMEEEE: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-more-plungers

Comment

Hallo News team member, did you guys tried exploding an ssu using a mind ghost in a jar, there might be another ghost block we might not know of if you havent yet.
                        IGN:kyleneo

Mag: 1/2
                        Rayman: 0/1
                        DLS: 70/100
                        LVL: 62/125

Comment

Hello, News team member here again.

Currently, We’re trying out best to uncover the recipe of the rest items. My teammates are still working on the sweaters recipe while I’m working on the axolotl scarf.

Regarding the scarf, I did over 500 crime battle and used tons and tons of Sogs but still didn’t find anything...
                          so We’re doing our best to deliver and spread the recipes so you guys could be enjoy the update.
                          IGN: iHady

The harder you work for something, the greater you’ll feel when you finally achieve it

Comment

Originally posted by Ihady View Post
                            Hello, News team member here again.

Currently, We’re trying out best to uncover the recipe of the rest items. My teammates are still working on the sweaters recipe while I’m working on the axolotl scarf.

Regarding the scarf, I did over 500 crime battle and used tons and tons of Sogs but still didn’t find anything...
                            so We’re doing our best to deliver and spread the recipes so you guys could be enjoy the update.
                            Much thanks, much love

Comment

Working...
                            X