Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's kinda incredible how fast players find the recipe for new items!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still think SOGs should be nerfed to cost like 1 WL each, at the moment SOG spam just kills the fun out of finding regular recipes (splicing seeds)
    LURD

Comment

Originally posted by LURD View Post
      I still think SOGs should be nerfed to cost like 1 WL each, at the moment SOG spam just kills the fun out of finding regular recipes (splicing seeds)
      No, SOGs, depending on an item can release only a hint, which can cost these finders a fortune, I can say that keep the price at this rate.
      ADD PLUNGERS INTO THE GAMEEEE: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-more-plungers

Comment

Originally posted by Ihady View Post
        Hello, News team member here again.

Currently, We’re trying out best to uncover the recipe of the rest items. My teammates are still working on the sweaters recipe while I’m working on the axolotl scarf.

Regarding the scarf, I did over 500 crime battle and used tons and tons of Sogs but still didn’t find anything...
        so We’re doing our best to deliver and spread the recipes so you guys could be enjoy the update.
        try training fish

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
        - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by BattleCat View Post

No, SOGs, depending on an item can release only a hint, which can cost these finders a fortune, I can say that keep the price at this rate.
          I agree that the hints are great, but giving the full recipes of splicable items is not. Maybe change it so new items only give one of the ingredients needed?
          LURD

Comment

• BattleCat
            BattleCat commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe next PAW, let's see.

• BattleCat
            BattleCat commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe next PAW, let's see.

Originally posted by BattleCat View Post
          also a large contributor Nenkaai, which is kinda selfish sometimes.
          ?????????????????
          I've been literally and doing the same only activity, whether I decide to share or not is solely my own decision like be even glad there's stuff to find even if someone else has already gone through it.
          Calling someone selfish over keeping information for themselves is silly should be one of anyone's least concerns about problems in the game. Literally everyone can get into it if they wanted - i'd seem like a joke compared to what certain players earn by doing almost nothing just by consistently sitting in a trade world or retrading worlds yet they don't spend any of it into it.

It's not the first time i've had to deal with persons spitting that kind of stuff to me, and it won't be the last time, and as long as i'm having fun, my work should not affect anyone in any possible way. If it happens, then that's good for everyone, if it doesn't, no one to blame. Get to it.
          A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
          Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
          IGN: TK69
          Growtopia Treehouse Discord | My Insta

Comment

Working...
          X