Cave blast / mines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cave blast / mines

Me and my friends doing cave blasts / mines and before the PAW Day 4 Update we got like normal stuff like balrog tails balrog wings lightning gauntlets riding troll and mining clothes
    but after the Paw Day 4 Update we got the same thing over and over and over "Magic Ores" and we rarely got any mining clothes and they're like 2/1 and a blast is like 18-20 wls we all did like 50 cave blasts, and we just lost all the wls we got nothing good not even a balrog tail just nothing only magic ores and a little bit of mining clothes. so mods pls fix it
    Hello

They balanced it, maybe they thought the mining clothes were too common before? Could also just be your luck, 50 blasts isn't that much
    . because yes ,

Changed my name to Proni2

Comment

Originally posted by Joni2 View Post
      They balanced it, maybe they thought the mining clothes were too common before?
      Balance?????????? We lost like 10 dls for stupid magic ores that no one buys, and mining clothes are common drop they are like 2/1 wls but now its so rare to get mining clothes and a cave blasts cost like 20 wls / 30k gems
      Hello

Comment

They balanced it, maybe they thought the mining clothes were too common before? Could also just be your luck, 50 blasts isn't that much
        And no its not my luck we were 3 people doing cave blasts we all did 50 cave blasts and we all got the same things
        Hello

Comment

Hey, the balance is useful for some, is pain for someone else. Look at the balrog wings. Thy dropped 5x from 5 dls now about 1 dls +. It's great that Ubisoft actually cares about the economy
          IGN: PEPPERISTIC
          IG: vin_hartono
          Shop: EWOHY
          GOVSSU name only for sale lmao start 5 wl

Comment

If you think I said this cuz I can profit from buying the wings, nope. I only have 12 wls rn, spend 60 on peppers. I can't afford it

Comment

Originally posted by PEPPERISTIC View Post
              Hey, the balance is useful for some, is pain for someone else. Look at the balrog wings. Thy dropped 5x from 5 dls now about 1 dls +. It's great that Ubisoft actually cares about the economy
              The problem you can't even get balrog wings i don't know how much i need to spend to get them and trust me now its not even worth doing cave blasts if u know that u won't get anything good from it
              Hello

Comment

Originally posted by LilXL View Post

Balance?????????? We lost like 10 dls for stupid magic ores that no one buys, and mining clothes are common drop they are like 2/1 wls but now its so rare to get mining clothes and a cave blasts cost like 20 wls / 30k gems
                https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-4#post6881133

Also cave blasts are gambling, took the risk, now take the losses.
                . because yes ,

Changed my name to Proni2

Comment

The problem you can't even get balrog wings i don't know how much i need to spend to get them and trust me now its not even worth doing cave blasts if u know that u won't get anything good from it
                  I mean, the wings are getting more and more common so they made it very exclusive again

Comment

Exactly..teryjaki used tons of blasts and got all trash (If I'm not mistaken cuz I skipped boring parts :v)

Comment

i know that but its not normal wasting 10 dls and not even getting 1 item that costs 30 wls
                      Hello

Comment

Exactly..teryjaki used tons of blasts and got all trash (If I'm not mistaken cuz I skipped boring parts :v)
                        the thing is i was doing caves blasts over 2 months from now and its the first time that i'm not getting anything good
                        Hello

Comment

the thing is i was doing caves blasts over 2 months from now and its the first time that i'm not getting anything good
                          They nerved the prizes 100% sure. They really decrease the chances of good prizes like really bad.

Comment

They nerved the prizes 100% sure. They really decrease the chances of good prizes like really bad.
                            well now its not even worth doing caves becz you will only lose wls and you won't even make wls from it you will lose and lose and lose and lose the basically killed mines
                            Hello

Comment

well now its not even worth doing caves becz you will only lose wls and you won't even make wls from it you will lose and lose and lose and lose the basically killed mines
                              Not really. Lets see balrogs rise again

Comment

Working...
                              X