i don't see it rising alot only like 50 wls
    Hello

Comment

But still its not even close to being balanced
      Hello

Comment

Originally posted by LilXL View Post

i don't see it rising alot only like 50 wls
        You can't expect it to rise that fast... It's almost harvest fest, not many cave hunters are now, so the wings are quite stable and not dropping, but slowly rising
        IGN: PEPPERISTIC
        IG: vin_hartono
        Shop: EWOHY
        GOVSSU name only for sale lmao start 5 wl

Comment

Properly balanced then.
          Clothes were dropping like bread. They should however maybe add new items to the drop pool.
          A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
          Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
          IGN: TK69
          Growtopia Treehouse Discord | My Insta

Comment

Originally posted by PEPPERISTIC View Post

Not really. Lets see balrogs rise again
            the demand isnt very high for balrorg wings right know because the supply was rising

Comment

I guess thats what they balanced, because i noticed that too. Maybe they'll give Magic Infused Ore a use for like guilds or something then it will rise and u and your friend can make your wls back

Comment

So what lol? Switch to treasure blasts. They're more profitable, easy to get around also no special items needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jday View Post
                  So what lol? Switch to treasure blasts. They're more profitable, easy to get around also no special items needed.
                  how do u even profit with treasure blasts?
                  Hello

Comment

I used something like 4 Cave blasts (I think) a while ago and while I don't know if I got all the ores each time most things were magic ores and the rest were the mining clothes. While there's a chance you're just unlucky 50 seems like a large amount to go without ANYTHING good. It would be nice if we could get some official info on caves and if they were nerfed from Ubisoft. This is why we need patch notes!

Also, if a dev is reading this, please add more uses for magic ore. Like a magic pickaxe that breaks tough blocks but breaks after a while. Magic ore literally has a single, niche use and is stupidly common meaning it's literally worthless.
                    IGN: ShrimpBait

Surgery in Growtopia
                    sigpic

"Domestic Techie"

Comment

Originally posted by LilXL View Post

how do u even profit with treasure blasts?
                      Just break the hidden treasures.
                      You can get maps /stone eggs. Check BUYMAP for more info.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerryfan View Post
                        I used something like 4 Cave blasts (I think) a while ago and while I don't know if I got all the ores each time most things were magic ores and the rest were the mining clothes. While there's a chance you're just unlucky 50 seems like a large amount to go without ANYTHING good. It would be nice if we could get some official info on caves and if they were nerfed from Ubisoft. This is why we need patch notes!

Also, if a dev is reading this, please add more uses for magic ore. Like a magic pickaxe that breaks tough blocks but breaks after a while. Magic ore literally has a single, niche use and is stupidly common meaning it's literally worthless.
                        Bumping up the new items idea

Comment

Originally posted by Jerryfan View Post

ikr magic ores are so useless whats the point of getting them if u can't even get magic armor plate design
                          Hello

Comment

Yes it happend to me too i don't think that they balanced it

Comment

Working...
                            X