This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bavarian donut View Post
    So this doesn't concern any SELL+ world owners?
    If you aren’t using any of the problems listed by Misthios and other people, no.

Comment

• bavarian donut
      bavarian donut commented
      Editing a comment
      ????????
      OP didn't mention anything about SELL+ worlds; plus, if the BUY+ world owners' only choices are to respect the conduct of owning a BUY+ > i just don't see how it would concern SELL+ worlds, unless of a special pardon like if the BUY+ world was nuked etc.

// it's just my POV //

• Kinganjing
      Kinganjing commented
      Editing a comment
      When talking about BUYworlds that also mean worlds with SELL at the beginning. The rules will apply for all trade worlds.

• What will happen if all(allmost) buy world owners retaliate about this one and closing shop for a week and sending all portals to DISNEYLAND. There is no rule stating they cant to this one. Lmao

I dont see problem on putting whitedoor on the topmost of the world like law did.

Btw buyworld owners usually do use trickster or timers to get rid of auto spammers. So maybe mods can address that issue first.

I do not agree on changing how fossils are generated because if all this will be implemented revenue from vends surely drops and profit of world owner is lessen. Fossils are few ways they can compensate with the lost profits from vends. Btw I HATE ENDLESS PORTAL LOOPS.

But overall i dont agree mods are taking action on how a buy world owner runs his world. Owners spend so much time buying those world to gain profits and to utilize it, i think is not a problem plus "banning" the world owner from not following "Code of Ethics" is not fair. How about focus banning players who disobey the "Growtopian Code"

​​​​​p.s.
    just make sellgoXXXX bannable. We all know its an account from same person from same device.
    I SIMPLY JUST DONT CARE

F/Eyes = 0/0
    BLG = 0/0
    DL = IDC
    WLS = IDC
    Cult Hood = 100*100/100
    Cult Robe = 100*100/100

Noͦ hͫoͦNeͤY

IGN:cocoMonkey
    Oh I love dark.
    U bored? try this https://pointerpointer.com/

Comment

• I'm actually curious now. What will happen to people that have BUY+/SELL+ worlds that are linked to a huge Vending Machine Shop, what will happen to them? Ex.: PROCHYPER, KingProfits, and more.
      Hi, I'm Daisy!

Comment

• SeanieWeanie
        SeanieWeanie commented
        Editing a comment
        For me, I'm perfectly okay with such worlds, there's no problems, in fact it does provide sort of a larger trading space too compared to other worlds. Unless they chain like 5+ fossil links...

• PEPPERISTIC
        PEPPERISTIC commented
        Editing a comment
        At least they allow people to trade silently
        They mute for less lag and anti spammer.

• JimIzPro
        JimIzPro commented
        Editing a comment
        its not about the name "BUY+", they will obviously monitor where the link is heading them to

• Originally posted by Epalogs View Post
      What will happen if all(allmost) buy world owners retaliate about this one and closing shop for a week and sending all portals to DISNEYLAND. There is no rule stating they cant to this one. Lmao

I dont see problem on putting whitedoor on the topmost of the world like law did.

Btw buyworld owners usually do use trickster or timers to get rid of auto spammers. So maybe mods can address that issue first.

I do not agree on changing how fossils are generated because if all this will be implemented revenue from vends surely drops and profit of world owner is lessen. Fossils are few ways they can compensate with the lost profits from vends. Btw I HATE ENDLESS PORTAL LOOPS.

But overall i dont agree mods are taking action on how a buy world owner runs his world. Owners spend so much time buying those world to gain profits and to utilize it, i think is not a problem plus "banning" the world owner from not following "Code of Ethics" is not fair. How about focus banning players who disobey the "Growtopian Code"

​​​​​p.s.
      just make sellgoXXXX bannable. We all know its an account from same person from same device.
      The rules are for the owners who are excessively abusing the Portal system to link you in to many different worlds just to abuse fossil spawn, First of all that practice alone is ruining all players who are trying to buy and sell by wasting people's time, and that's what u called Greed.

Fyi not all Sellgoxxxx are from the same device, i for one use them and i am only a mobile user which can't run 2 apps at once.

Owners uses Timers to stop people from trading, it is very annonying and time wasting because u will get kick and thrn u will to go through tons of portals once again(E.g Buypaint)

Again the rules are only for those owners who constantly Banning Sellers,Using fossil exploit by having tons of portals. If they are not doing them then they are fine.
      IGN : DRAYFUS

JOIN MY GIVEAWAY! GO TO THE GIVEAWAY SUBFORUM AND APPLY THERE! GOODLUCK!

IM JUST A SIMPLE GROWTOPIAN WHO IS STRIVING TO BE A PRO

AND DOING ALL WORK JUST TO BE RICH AND ALSO HELP NOOBS!

Comment

What will happen if all(allmost) buy world owners retaliate about this one and closing shop for a week and sending all portals to DISNEYLAND. There is no rule stating they cant to this one. Lmao
        Keep in mind that there ain't like more than 50% of BUYworld owners that would exploit the living daylights out of their players, so that scenario is really unlikely.
        This is Sumo. He's just a random level 74 Growtopian.

That's it. What else d'you wanna know?

Comment

​​​​​p.s.
          1) Putting tricksters and timers even when the world is royal lock has been activated i.e. there's alr no spammers...--> I don't get how this should even be tolerated at all

2) Banning players after they trade, or before they even trade/Banning players with billboards --> Definitely an unethical action that prevents a positive gaming environment

3) Endless portal loops is a wrong way of obtaining fossils, it's reminding me of the old gtoken system. I hope nobody wants to go back to those times...

4) By not following the Code of Ethics, they essentially disobey the Growtopian Code...

5) If they were to link all of the worlds to DISNEYLAND and close their shops, by all means do it. No one said they can't. They can freely do whatever they want to do with the world, but they must bear into mind the consequences

6) SELLGOXXX is a by-product of the current system, where owners even ban traders from their worlds. There's no other solution, making such account names the only way for low-budget players who can't afford consecutive SBs to do it. As long as they do not use third party apps and the use of macros, they are not breaking any rules in-game. Nevertheless, owners can ban them, but the game should not ban them.
          Selling List

IGN: Anatomic

Comment

​​​​​p.s.
            There is nothing wrong with putting White Door at the very top of the world, but the problem begins when the trade area itself being located at the very top of the world. It blocks the use of Billboard. Intentionally blocking game feature by various way that aren't meant to is not allowed.

Let's be honest, these world are using trickster and timers to get rid of actual player. There are no spammer in muted world, ok?

Fossil spawning itself doesn't harm anybody but the way people exploiting it does. Here is the thing, when something is being used to generate revenue in way that it harm or may harm somebody else, is considered illegal act as it against the Code of Conduct. In this case, it's clear that the whole community is being harm by world owner who exploited the mechanism.

I don't know how someone can even think that exploiting others to gain profit and denying changes to prevent profit loss is any better compared to making changes to lead the community to a better gaming experience.
            "Love everyone around you because you will never know when love ends"

Click Me to find some fact about Geiger Counter reward drop rate.

Comment

• Didnt wanna read all these comments so ill just tell what i think xD
              ok so i own buyknife and bet ill own more buy+ in future. All those rules seem fair due u shouldnt have to buy asbestos boots for wl to buy/trade items. Ik im using royal lock but its due the world will get spammers and promoters. Why should i let em promote their worlds in a world what i paid great sum for? Ye ik they arent banning royal locks but ppl keep complaining because of it and i bet some have complained about it in here too... i got trade area even with couches and stuff and all up to code just that i dont wanna see promoters and "noobs" begging donations when im there...
              but ye im all up for the rules stated at the start due they seem well thought and this rlly need an update. Ppl use high pop worlds to link other not that good worlds and then resell them with some fossils and maybe even honors... that aint cool!
              ​​​​

also that world auction would be dope! It could be even upgrade to that ppl can sell their own worlds in it but thats long way. But im hyped for this one maybe next paw?
              Subscribe Youtube: LordValor gt, i do weekly giveaways there!
              My IGN is LordValor
              My Instagram is LordValor_gt

Here is a taste what happens after 50wl weekly giveaway every friday:

https://youtu.be/fiZCS7jsr80

Comment

• Originally posted by MiMelody View Post

There is nothing wrong with putting White Door at the very top of the world, but the problem begins when the trade area itself being located at the very top of the world. It blocks the use of Billboard. Intentionally blocking game feature by various way that aren't meant to is not allowed.

Let's be honest, these world are using trickster and timers to get rid of actual player. There are no spammer in muted world, ok?

Fossil spawning itself doesn't harm anybody but the way people exploiting it does. Here is the thing, when something is being used to generate revenue in way that it harm or may harm somebody else, is considered illegal act as it against the Code of Conduct. In this case, it's clear that the whole community is being harm by world owner who exploited the mechanism.

I don't know how someone can even think that exploiting others to gain profit and denying changes to prevent profit loss is any better compared to making changes to lead the community to a better gaming experience.
                Well this i had to comment xD actually these days spammers use bots that names says like SellGoHGF so ye tricksters are useless on that but u cant know if someone placed em there due spammer bots even tho there is timers in worlds these days...
                My IGN is LordValor

Comment

• Originally posted by Otif View Post

Well this i had to comment xD actually these days spammers use bots that names says like SellGoHGF so ye tricksters are useless on that but u cant know if someone placed em there due spammer bots even tho there is timers in worlds these days...
                  Most SELLGO accounts arent bots but people leaving their device afk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kinganjing View Post

Most SELLGO accounts arent bots but people leaving their device afk.
                    But there's no way for us to detect if they're using multiple side clients on one device 

Online price checker discord:https://discord.gg/rq9JD9pnUr

Comment

• MiMelody
                      MiMelody commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah, this is where the problem arise. It can go 2 way either SellGo must be terminated, or SellGo must not be world banned based on unclear suspicion. I can't pick either one of those options since both doesn't solve the actual problem. We will wait and see how the team are going to handle it.

• Originally posted by Otif View Post

Hello, there are no real way for us the player to tell whether a SellGo account is botted or not unless seemingly botted action were done such as enter-exit world multiple time for a very long time. This is why i don't really have problem with world owner banning these SellGo accounts.
                    For now, we will just have to wait for final conclusion.
                    Maybe SellGo will not be allowed in the future if/or with the addition of Billboard revamp.

But using tricksters still doesn't make any sense to back up the claim of "combating spammer" tho. So what could possibly the answer...
                    "Love everyone around you because you will never know when love ends"

Click Me to find some fact about Geiger Counter reward drop rate.

Comment

• Originally posted by MiMelody View Post

Hello, there are no real way for us the player to tell whether a SellGo account is botted or not unless seemingly botted action were done such as enter-exit world multiple time for a very long time. This is why i don't really have problem with world owner banning these SellGo accounts.
                      For now, we will just have to wait for final conclusion.
                      Maybe SellGo will not be allowed in the future if/or with the addition of Billboard revamp.

But using tricksters still doesn't make any sense to back up the claim of "combating spammer" tho. So what could possibly the answer...
                      Well in my mind 5 min timer takes care of sellgo bots due those ppl are lazy and dont wanna come klick back in every 5min. But idk what all think and not all remember that there is a timer so they come up with their own ways. I dont think using tricksters gets more sales due ppl dont have time use the vends... just my take on the case.
                      My IGN is LordValor

Comment

• botting is a problem as a whole. if youre just going to illegalize sellgo____, you also have to consider revamping the whole fossil system, aswell as changing how the select menu world screen algorythm works (literally anything associated with a task that is exploitable with multiboxing). i wouldnt be wrong if i said that this is just an excuse for buy+ owners to ban the fair ones in order to maximize their profits

Comment

• what my point is, you cant make x illegal because its exploitable with y

Comment

Working...
                          X