This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pinuski View Post
    I find making instructions clear and transparent to all. I answered Misthios' survey/poll, but I'd like to share my thoughts also in this thread. I didn't find "the Philosopher's stone", but here are some of my thoughts rn. I apologize for the long answer, read if you have time.
    1. SellGo accounts It's not trading, if you use ign to lead people to your world with vend. One should use billboard instead of that in silenced worlds etc. It's not fair to a BUY+ world or a vend world owner, if someone directs players to another world. For example if world owner pays for a sb to sell his/hers items in a world and other players come and lead players to another world.
    2. Functionality of fossils should definitely be changed. Maybe you shouldn't get fossils from players visiting your world, but active players visiting your world. Well how to define active and how to implement it in game code, not an easy one. An active player could be a person who chats, trades, buys from vends or uses other game functionalities in that world than water jumping in a fossil link world. But is it possible to code it, that I can't answer.
    3. BUY+ world restrictions. In my opinion, answers to the questions in the survey aren't that black and white. It's fair to make restrictions, but not as widely or the way suggested.
    First of all players have used huge amount of dls in buying BUY+ or whatever worlds. It is the dream of most of the players to own one at some point. So an indigent player might have spent his all dls in buying one. Worlds aren't owned by the community even though we have got into the way of using BUY+ worlds as common trading worlds for those items.

Would restrictions only apply on BUY+(item name) world? What about if we are used to use +s world when we trade that item. Or SELL+ +s. Where do we draw the line?

It should be totally acceptable to lead players with portals from BUY+ world to a vend world. In that case you shouldn't need to have a wide trading area in the BUY+ world. But if you lead people to your vend world, there should be enough space for trading, at least so that it would be possible either by chatting or with billboards when worlds are silenced.

I think you shouldn't be allowed to use tricksters etc. in other worlds than parkours etc. Tricksters shouldn't prevent players to act in worlds unless you don't want people to enter the world, or using tricksters etc. are a part of the world's purpose, like in parkours. The same goes with banning people who are trading. That shouldn't be allowed (unless you just sbed that you are selling an item and players come to sell those items in your world).

BUY+ or other similar named worlds shouldn't be any different than a shop or whatever. It might be so, that a player has got a special vend world name, that players automatically use. So you can't say that only BUY+ names are the special ones with restrictions.

Also why should there be a bulletin board in a BUY+ world? Unless owner wants to have one. That only makes players inactive = not trading but leading other players to their own worlds. How would that be fair to BUY+ world owner? If we take that path, then we should have a "webshop" in GT, and in that you would see all vends including certain/desired items and their prices. I think that's not what we want. Because finding items, trading and buying from vends (if you don't find otherwise) is a huge part of the gaming experience. It would be dull otherwise. And if you aren't willing to wait for people to trade with you, then you should buy from the "greedy" BUY+ owner's vend, put an ad on forums or bc/sb about buying/selling.

And yes I do own a few BUY+ worlds, but the incomes aren't that massive. So my world wouldn't come crashing down if there would be restrictions on BUY+ worlds.

Thanks for starting this work! Transparency and same rules to everyone!

/Pinu
    Mate u dont get it do you? Not all players can use billboard, People Uses SellGo accounts to sell the items they mass.
    Its not that hard to understand that the problem is in the buy+world because people uses them all the time.
    You know what's more dull? Owners of buy+ banning legit sellers so that they can force buyers to buy from the super super overpriced vends, Again Bc/Sb is for supporters and ss players, Not all players uses the forums.
    Nobody said here that having a Buy+world link to a vend shop is illegal, the illegal is having a 3-5 links to an empty world to get tons of fossils.
    Regarding on Bulletin boards, If u use Royal lock i think it should be a must to put a public board since u restrict people to buy and sell nornally by muting them.
    ‚ÄčIf u dont have royal lock whats the point of public board duh.

Profit not that high? Hard to believe it mate unless you own a crappy buy+item that people seldom uses.
    IGN : DRAYFUS

JOIN MY GIVEAWAY! GO TO THE GIVEAWAY SUBFORUM AND APPLY THERE! GOODLUCK!

IM JUST A SIMPLE GROWTOPIAN WHO IS STRIVING TO BE A PRO

AND DOING ALL WORK JUST TO BE RICH AND ALSO HELP NOOBS!

Comment

• Pinuski
      Pinuski commented
      Editing a comment
      I do get it. But that was my opinion and you have yours.

• ManFromSouth
      ManFromSouth commented
      Editing a comment
      plus 1 to this comment. well said.

• Abolition.Gt
      Abolition.Gt commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed. BUYPAINT especially, the owner and admins ban all real sellers from the world. It has also 3 annoying links. Not mentioning, a game generator that when the game starts, it will lead to a portal and I have to go through the links again. On their bulletin, they said that they will be blacklisting sell+ name only. Now, they have started to ban all sellers including people who do not use sell+ names.

• More L Items and more untradable Achivement items for DL sinks, please. Would love to possibly get some of the older items reobtainable too, such as comet hair and Sonic blade.
    IGN : Holdenn
    LVL : 99
    Hours played 3200+
    Vend World: FMA
    Instagram: @Holdenn.gt
    Getting Ldrag : https://www.instagram.com/p/B0D54KNH...d=8akoip7ni74o
    Discord : holdenn#8197

My New GT only instagram

Comment

• dead thread now wow
      are mods really care about this problem or is this thread is just for making some forumers not to fill up the sub forum with the same title? (This is a question, not a hate.)
      IGN: PEPPERISTIC
      IG: vin_hartono
      Shop: EWOHY
      GOVSSU name only for sale lmao start 5 wl

Comment

• Originally posted by PEPPERISTIC View Post
        dead thread now wow
        are mods really care about this problem or is this thread is just for making some forumers not to fill up the sub forum with the same title? (This is a question, not a hate.)

what's that logic

Comment

• MiMelody
          MiMelody commented
          Editing a comment
          I also couldn't proceed that statement

• Lokean
          Lokean commented
          Editing a comment
          Same (10 chars)

• Originally posted by DeLixx View Post

what's that logic
        I'm asking if
        mods do care and need suggestion

Or mods just make this thread so that many won't flood up the sub forum with exact things, or maybe to look that they care

Comment

• Originally posted by PEPPERISTIC View Post

I'm asking if
          mods do care and need suggestion

Or mods just make this thread so that many won't flood up the sub forum with exact things, or maybe to look that they care
          This discussion is still open.. wdym? Conclusion haven't been made yet, what else do we expect to see?
          "Love everyone around you because you will never know when love ends"

Click Me to find some fact about Geiger Counter reward drop rate.

Comment

• Originally posted by MiMelody View Post

This discussion is still open.. wdym? Conclusion haven't been made yet, what else do we expect to see?
            Yes. Oof I already think it's a dumb idea to respond like that

It's just my feeling, like when it was rollback 6, i have a bad feeling about it and boom, rollback 7.

Comment

• Buy+ world should atleast provide space to trade and allow player to use billboard. Buy world owner should not make unnecessary entrance that require player to use some spesific items like asbestos boots and climbing boots.

Visitor also should respect buy world by not using sellgo or sellgoto account and using excessive spam that promote a world, if they want to trade they should trade on the world unless its a big trade that require a world trade.
              IGN : bboys31

Also check my mini shop at
              SELLSILKWORM
              ^^^^^^^
              Selling your needs for silkworm

Comment

• Originally posted by bboys31 View Post
                Buy+ world should atleast provide space to trade and allow player to use billboard. Buy world owner should not make unnecessary entrance that require player to use some spesific items like asbestos boots and climbing boots.

Visitor also should respect buy world by not using sellgo or sellgoto account and using excessive spam that promote a world, if they want to trade they should trade on the world unless its a big trade that require a world trade.
                respect buy world by not using sellgo? LMFAO
                sellgo accounts that are not in clones are ourselves. It doesn't made any difference on the owner side, I can just stay with my name PEPPERISTIC msging everyone to buy mine or just use sellgo to do the same...

Comment

• bboys31
                  bboys31 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Atleast that methods require more time and more work. Its minor difference but there is a difference, the longer people stay on the world the higher fossil will spawn, also there is higher chance on their items on vending will be sold. They bought the world you know, why is it wrong to gain world locks from the world ?

• PEPPERISTIC
                  PEPPERISTIC commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Welp u said we need to have extra work to profit while many buy worlds including the 3 letter growid which owned buypor are lazy to profit so they will just limit trading so people buy their stocks :v

• Finally Moderators who actually care at least for now
                Originally posted by abala100;n1545580
                Mods why i got banned i just used cheat engine

Dogs are cool (thats a secret you ONLY you know) Shhh

Comment

• Thanks for all of the feedback, everyone! As announced earlier this month, I'll be closing this thread today & collating all of the feedback from it. The same applies to the survey - thanks to everyone who took the time to answer that.

The next step will be discussing internally all of the feedback we've procured from the thread and the survey and deciding how to move forward. Perhaps we'll need more feedback, perhaps we'll have a final proposal for you guys to comment on - we'll see!

As soon as anything happens, then I'll let you guys know.

-Misthios
                  Contact me on Discord: Misthios#3697.

Follow me on Instagram: misthios.gt

Comment

Working...
                  X