Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help me to Unban my account

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Help me to Unban my account

    So firstly i know here is not the place to report about banned thing but i reported for 4 times and they always reply me with template

    this heppen 4 month ago idk they still can unban me or no

    world LAHBFG
    ID : MagicStones

    so the problem is i own a bfg then i sell access to people and then i saw one of my admin selling room for auto and then i ban them ( admin and player that rent ) so after i closing all and no more people i got banned .... at this time i think why they didnt spawn when admin selling the auto room why i get banned after all close and no people

    and after that i report to support then at the reply they said i am sbing for auto click... and my reaction What?!?!?! i always buy sb at world like MAMASB so how can i sb about that thing ... i think maybe one of my admin sb or bc about it and they think that is me or my friend but it isnt , i have write on sign in block storage to tell sber to sb that.

    i think this is the same as jamew case that the moderator have no experience playing growtopia they dont know how to differentiate about this so in this case i am a owner that sell acces to admin and the admin do something ilegal then the owner get banned even the owner ban and remove the admin

    so how can i report if they always send me the same reply ,now i am trying to be famous by making a youtube channel and i will try to msg them after famous on gt .

    so i hope someone that famous or friend with mods help me to tell this case thank you.
    Attached Files

  • #2
    Tough luck
    IGN : DRAYFUS


    JOIN MY GIVEAWAY! GO TO THE GIVEAWAY SUBFORUM AND APPLY THERE! GOODLUCK!




    IM JUST A SIMPLE GROWTOPIAN WHO IS STRIVING TO BE A PRO

    AND DOING ALL WORK JUST TO BE RICH AND ALSO HELP NOOBS!

    Comment


    • #3
      According to second image you have there, it was stated that your account was banned due to an admin in your world promoting illegal activity. Since you are the owner, you are the one being hold accountable for anything happen in your world.
      You need to know that you should only give access to someone you trust the most and known to not do anything illegal like that.

      I'm afraid there is no coming back. But you could try one more time. Maybe give them a reason for why you allow your friend to have access in your world but you didn't know that he/she will do something illegal like that.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Iooksim View Post
        S
        i think this is the same as jamew case that the moderator have no experience playing growtopia they dont know how to differentiate about this so in this case i am a owner that sell acces to admin and the admin do something ilegal then the owner get banned even the owner ban and remove the admin
        All moderators had these "experience" you are talking about, and some mods became a guardian first before being an official mod. Here's the requirements for applying such forms on the official gazette:

        Guardian Application checkpoints

        - You must be 16 years of age or older
        - Advanced account protection needs to be active on your account
        - You must be active in the game
        - You must be at least level 60 in the game
        - You must be playing the game for at least 2 years

        - You must be ban free in the game for at least 2 years (except Auto Glitch and any Security Bans)
        - No major offenses at any time in the game

        All of them are trained, and you can't just simply say that they lack experience.


        The forums is not also the right place for you to ask about your issue. Read what Solorien posted.

        "There is nothing we can do about your ban on the forums.

        If you feel that you were banned incorrectly, you can contact with the support desk (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/games/5847?platform=9). Make sure you include your in-game name and the details of your situation in your email. They will explain the reason for your punishment. If an error was made, they will fix it.

        All posts about bans and other punishments will be deleted."


        Source:

        https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...don-t-know-why
        https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...n-Information=

        Comment


        • Iooksim
          Iooksim commented
          Editing a comment
          Haha 2 times jamew7 got banned bcuz of fake sb ... So they have so much experience until they can wrong ban jamew7

      • #5
        Originally posted by MiMelody View Post
        According to second image you have there, it was stated that your account was banned due to an admin in your world promoting illegal activity. Since you are the owner, you are the one being hold accountable for anything happen in your world.
        You need to know that you should only give access to someone you trust the most and known to not do anything illegal like that.

        I'm afraid there is no coming back. But you could try one more time. Maybe give them a reason for why you allow your friend to have access in your world but you didn't know that he/she will do something illegal like that.
        I access them because i follow other bfg world so how can i know if he will do like this to me and how if i do this thing to revange i go to other bfg world buy access and sb allow auto is it fair?
        At this case i did remove them and ban the clicker so how???

        You tell me to try to report again they will reply me with the same word... Bcuz they only see the ban reason and they wont see the detail

        thats why i am stop contanct them , and now i really miss my bfg world and my account i am so depressed this 2 day

        Comment


        • #6
          Originally posted by Iooksim View Post

          I access them because i follow other bfg world so how can i know if he will do like this to me and how if i do this thing to revange i go to other bfg world buy access and sb allow auto is it fair?
          At this case i did remove them and ban the clicker so how???

          You tell me to try to report again they will reply me with the same word... Bcuz they only see the ban reason and they wont see the detail

          thats why i am stop contanct them , and now i really miss my bfg world and my account i am so depressed this 2 day
          Well there's nothing we can do about it then Explaining what happened won't resolve the issue here on the forums

          Comment


          • #7
            You took a risk adding players you don't know for wls.
            A quote I got told many years ago.
            "If it's worth the risk, take the fall"

            Adding randoms to a lock is a massive risk and you took it.
            Unfortunately noone here can help, only support can.
            IGN - Jud
            Main world - HELLO
            Instagram - JuD.Growtopia

            Goal -
            Title - 100%/100%
            New goals.
            1) complete all classics.
            2) complete all epics.

            Comment


            • #8
              As it has been stated in the response you got, owner is responsible for the stuff going in the world and you should've be more picky on who to trust. Allowing someone to autofarm is precisely not allowed and already mentioned here. We're not making discrimination between players so whether you're a famous player or just a player you'll get the same response. I suggest re-opening the case with further information and give details as much as you can.

              Sharing support tickets is not allowed so I'm closing the thread.

              Comment

              Working...
              X