Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• removed gross out items

what is going to happen to them? they are really expensive now

Nothing will happen, they are expensive for being unobtainable and it won't change.
    A NEWS administrator and ANCIENTS member.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (1690).png
Views:	628
Size:	268.7 KB
ID:	6899700

Comment

• NotSeedTopian
        NotSeedTopian commented
        Editing a comment
        big flex.

• Olaf1234_gt
        Olaf1234_gt commented
        Editing a comment
        How much is the fleshy eye wall now uhhh, i dont even know whats gg on

time to push for the "bring back gross out in halloween" response but really. They should add them in Halloween, they arent even gross and some of the blocks there are good for wierd builds and the items are very cool also
      IGN: MadMewMew

YT: Kfbun (inactive)
      Discord: Gey phemus#6243
      IG: madmewmew_gt

Comment

Originally posted by Kfbun View Post
        time to push for the "bring back gross out in halloween" response but really. They should add them in Halloween, they arent even gross and some of the blocks there are good for wierd builds and the items are very cool also
        They never will be back.

Comment

Originally posted by li0n View Post

They never will be back.
          well ****, thats depressing
          IGN: MadMewMew

YT: Kfbun (inactive)
          Discord: Gey phemus#6243
          IG: madmewmew_gt

Comment

The thing is, i they want to remove things they shouldn't only make it unobtainable but also remove the items from in game because now the richer only get richer while the poor ones stay poor or even poorer. Like this, when it made unobtainable only pros can buy giant eye head 3 bgl now 13 bgl instant 4x bgl
            IGN: PEPPERISTIC
            IG: vin_hartono
            Shop: EWOHY
            GOVSSU name only for sale lmao start 5 wl

Comment

Originally posted by PEPPERISTIC View Post
              The thing is, i they want to remove things they shouldn't only make it unobtainable but also remove the items from in game because now the richer only get richer while the poor ones stay poor or even poorer. Like this, when it made unobtainable only pros can buy giant eye head 3 bgl now 13 bgl instant 4x bgl
              Exactly. If they decided to remove the gross out update from the game in the first place, shouldn't any related items be removed as well?
              IGN: FinalChance
              -------- Art insta --------
              Visit my insta page here
              --------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by KitKats View Post

Exactly. If they decided to remove the gross out update from the game in the first place, shouldn't any related items be removed as well?
                Oh I forgot to tell this

The main reason they remove them is because it's too gross for them. Then if the items still exists what's the difference lol
                IGN: PEPPERISTIC
                IG: vin_hartono
                Shop: EWOHY
                GOVSSU name only for sale lmao start 5 wl

Comment

• Corrects
                  Corrects commented
                  Editing a comment
                  This is true

• anons
                  anons commented
                  Editing a comment
                  100% !! Bring it back then

• LianRisley
                  LianRisley commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Agreed. Why are those items still there lol.

Cosmic cape can why this item not

Comment

The problem is it is they did not replace all the current items with the new versions. They just half removed it making a non exclusive item exclusive which causes a lot of problems.

Comment

Make it unobtainable wont bring any difference at all lol . Gross items still part of the game now , if u decided to remove just remove all of it .
                    I bet most of us would love to see it back .
                    sigpic
                    #MALAYSIABOLEH

Comment

Imo the biggest mistake they could ever make was the gross out items being removed and not added back even after complaints, and the whole thing being swept under the rug since it’s such a small “issue”.

there’s a problem with randomly “replacing” items, but it’s even worse when they “replace” these items while keeping the existing items. They should have replaced all various blocks and clothes with their new counterparts.

they didn’t bother adding them back and now if they add them back they can’t do it without harming those that currently own it or making them the most expensive items in the game

And it’s not exactly all peach and roses for the item owners. Unless I missed out on something the last thing they said was that these items MIGHT be added back in the game. The “might” meaning they can technically add them back any time they want and you can’t really blame them (For ex riding roach)

Originally posted by Ayame View Post
                      Hi, thanks for the feedback and the interest, we're definitely happy to hear the opinion of the community regarding game items. We cannot confirm if they are going to be added
                      back but we'll inform you in time if any changes are made
                      unless I missed some new info this was the last stance regarding the old grossout items. I recall different devs saying roughly the same thing in other threads but this is the only one I can find now.

hello

Grossout event items are underrated, eyes on stalks are a masterpiece.

Comment

Originally posted by PEPPERISTIC View Post

Oh I forgot to tell this

The main reason they remove them is because it's too gross for them. Then if the items still exists what's the difference lol
                        I somewhat agree to this. Keeping unobtainable gross blocks/item to become a memento is simply contradicting the purpose of removing them. They still exist and they're being traded for an absurd price! Instead of eradicating them you just turned the attention by simply making them unobtainable/exclusive.

Comment

Originally posted by li0n View Post

They never will be back.
                          You really can't be that sure, we've seen alot of 'impossible' things become true, I wouldn't be surprised if Gross-Out items come back, I would actually be happy, those items should not be expensive as they are now, they were removed for being 'too gross' but they are still in the game, just unobtainable, which is really dumb. They should have removed all of them and replace them with the new items, I do believe that they'll re-release them in the future.
                          Rest In Peace, Marley
                          My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

Working...
                          X