Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World buybait unethical

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by WorldBreaker View Post
    I do not see why it is unethical tho, During carnival alot of people go in that world for fishing quest, ofc the traffic will be immense. Muting the world will also avoid spammers and 4 line texts that makes the world laggy... as kicking the players with sellgo#### i do not know about that, maybe the owner want to make some stonking profit because in normal days the world has a timer so i do not see the reason behind banning them if they just stand there and afk unless they use keyboard recorders to enter and exit the white door.
    he mutes the world when its carnival or fish role day because he wants the profits most of these worlds makes almost 5x more profits when its special occasions also the reason he doesnt mute the world all the time because he knows world gonna loose in popularity

    Comment


    • PEPPERISTIC
      PEPPERISTIC commented
      Editing a comment
      he muted the world no matter which event are occuring

  • #32
    Originally posted by Komando View Post

    he mutes the world when its carnival or fish role day because he wants the profits most of these worlds makes almost 5x more profits when its special occasions also the reason he doesnt mute the world all the time because he knows world gonna loose in popularity
    well if you or me is in the same situation i will do the exact same thing, atleast he is not as greedy as the owner of BuyGLOWY or BuyCrystal lets just be thankful for that aight? Cheers!
    Just someone who likes to play mmorpg

    Level: 91
    Acc hrs: 1.2k
    Acc age: 90 days
    Target dls: 45/100
    Item to acquire: Idk yet? But I want a cool wing or cape
    Suggestions for Paw:
    Practice Bots
    Epic Quests: 1

    Comment


    • #33
      Originally posted by WorldBreaker View Post

      well if you or me is in the same situation i will do the exact same thing, atleast he is not as greedy as the owner of BuyGLOWY or BuyCrystal lets just be thankful for that aight? Cheers!
      i just dont like he portray himself as one of the caring buy+ owners

      Comment


      • #34
        He bought the world, he has the right to mute and gain profit from the world. If he only cares about profit, he can just make his world like BuyCrystal during events, he can get even more profit from that way, but he chosen not to. In addition, he created a discord server for everyone to sell your baits, rods, etc.. which not alot of Buy+ owner does. Selling your item in discord he created is way time saving than standing in a BUy+ world repeating the same chat again and again
        - GrowID: MrEntry
        - Level 86/123
        - Hobby: Editing

        - Instagram: MrEntry
        - I like potatoes
        I post edits on my instagram, check them out at MrEntry!

        Comment


        • #35
          iHeMo has every right to ban anyone anytime in his world.

          Also hermaneft stop being so ignorant and spoiled. If you're not happy with the treatment of iHeMo banning your stupid (sellgo###) accounts. Also stop being lazy and work like others.




          Join iHeMo's discord server; https://discord.gg/Bt5FEPq
          LDannu a.k.a LHannu de Boxer

          Comment


          • hermaneft
            hermaneft commented
            Editing a comment
            Antek2 nya.
            Wkwkw

        • #36
          lol ihemo send his little army to this threads instead of coming and responding himself lemme tell you this real quick

          why i have to join your cheap discord server just to buy couple baits to do some quests?

          lemme make this clear real quick i dont say he DOESNT HAVE THE RIGHT TO MUTE THE WORLD he has the right to mute world in current growtopia rules but THAT DOESNT MATTER HE IS NO DIFFERENT THAN LAW or any other trash buy+ owners

          first accept the fact that he is no different than other trash and he doesnt care about the communty like you guys think so

          Comment


          • #37
            Originally posted by Komando View Post
            lol ihemo send his little army to this threads instead of coming and responding himself lemme tell you this real quick

            why i have to join your cheap discord server just to buy couple baits to do some quests?

            lemme make this clear real quick i dont say he DOESNT HAVE THE RIGHT TO MUTE THE WORLD he has the right to mute world in current growtopia rules but THAT DOESNT MATTER HE IS NO DIFFERENT THAN LAW or any other trash buy+ owners

            first accept the fact that he is no different than other trash and he doesnt care about the communty like you guys think so
            I personally like the discord channel rather than going in the world just to be bombarded by brainless spammers (MOST ARE OVERPRICED). I can just search for things I want to buy and boom, everything is there laid out perfectly for you to choose a shop to buy, you can even search for the cheapest shop and so on (I dont even go to BUYSURG, BUYSTARSHIP, etc. anymore because most of the people their are spammers and sells overprice tools and items). His channel is one of the best ones, even better than the official Growtopia channel.

            I believe that iHemo did not respond here because this is just a petty thread with opinions disregarding facts and logic.

            Comment


            • #38
              it’s his world he can do whatever he wants lmao. If he wants to ban people, he can. If he wants to place a royal lock he can.

              Comment


              • #39
                Rlocking only during fishing role quest and carnival is pretty reasonable. Dude has to profit somehow right? And the world is his

                Comment


                • Komando
                  Komando commented
                  Editing a comment
                  this is the dumbest thing i heard so far. do you know how much wls dude makes? without any damn effort just because he played game before us

                • Komando
                  Komando commented
                  Editing a comment
                  dude literally makes 10s of dls every day on AUTOPILOT and you say he has to profit somehow right? ahahahahah

                • ScammePlse
                  ScammePlse commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Without effort? I find transferring 5 hrs worth of baits and items into vends and earning wls, Hard work. So yea I think I find it quite reasonable.

              • #40
                Originally posted by Komando View Post
                lol ihemo send his little army to this threads instead of coming and responding himself lemme tell you this real quick

                why i have to join your cheap discord server just to buy couple baits to do some quests?

                lemme make this clear real quick i dont say he DOESNT HAVE THE RIGHT TO MUTE THE WORLD he has the right to mute world in current growtopia rules but THAT DOESNT MATTER HE IS NO DIFFERENT THAN LAW or any other trash buy+ owners

                first accept the fact that he is no different than other trash and he doesnt care about the communty like you guys think so
                yeah i mean if you only need the baits just to do the quest then no need for join the server, but dont make it seem that your problem is the same as the majority, people use fishing as a profit method so they are dedicated to fishing, dedicated to fishing means needing of tons of baits and good thing iHemo's discord server is there for people to buy and sell easily without the needing of joining in growtopia and compete with spammers or for during events related to fish, compete with people when rlock is on.. yeah and i agree on that guy up above, iHemo's server is better than Growtopia's Official Server when looked as a marketplace for people to sell and buy.

                I dont really care the rep of iHemo but thinking that he rlocks his world during events related to fish proves on how dedicated he is to have a proper trade world by removing spammers, yeah sure its inconvenient to the players but its a small price to pay to have a decent experience in the trading world, its better to have a mute world that a world where 30% of it are spammers blocking everything on screen, he even made a discord server just to make people's experience even easier, even though its a cheap ad to boost his insta followers, joining the server will open you up to more opportunities to sell, buy and profit. Its not really cheap if the server is past 1 year old and has some very dedicated people joined in it.
                IGN: MadMewMew



                Discord: Gey phemus#6243
                IG: madmewmew_gt

                Comment


                • #41
                  Originally posted by Kfbun View Post

                  laughs in ****ing buygaia
                  ??? BUYGAIA isn't muted or anything. It's a great trade world.

                  Comment


                  • Kfbun
                    Kfbun commented
                    Editing a comment
                    hello yes, that statement is 1 month old and buygaia changed.

                  • MegaXavierGT
                    MegaXavierGT commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Kfbun Dude I've been to BUYGAIA several times in the past week. It's not muted and has a sizeable trading area. It's a fantastic trade world.

                  • Kfbun
                    Kfbun commented
                    Editing a comment
                    but thats the past week, my statement is made last month when the guy have 4 worlds linked 1 having a long ass path where vending machines line up then 2 portal link worlds then 1 link where you must go in a straight line to get to the trading area but that straight line has water and block glue.

                • #42
                  At last i hope there is an attention or statement from mods or devs to resolving this issues.i hope this discussion for our best to the next.

                  Comment


                  • #43
                    Originally posted by Kfbun View Post

                    yeah i mean if you only need the baits just to do the quest then no need for join the server, but dont make it seem that your problem is the same as the majority, people use fishing as a profit method so they are dedicated to fishing, dedicated to fishing means needing of tons of baits and good thing iHemo's discord server is there for people to buy and sell easily without the needing of joining in growtopia and compete with spammers or for during events related to fish, compete with people when rlock is on.. yeah and i agree on that guy up above, iHemo's server is better than Growtopia's Official Server when looked as a marketplace for people to sell and buy.

                    I dont really care the rep of iHemo but thinking that he rlocks his world during events related to fish proves on how dedicated he is to have a proper trade world by removing spammers, yeah sure its inconvenient to the players but its a small price to pay to have a decent experience in the trading world, its better to have a mute world that a world where 30% of it are spammers blocking everything on screen, he even made a discord server just to make people's experience even easier, even though its a cheap ad to boost his insta followers, joining the server will open you up to more opportunities to sell, buy and profit. Its not really cheap if the server is past 1 year old and has some very dedicated people joined in it.
                    i rather trade in a world filled with spammers than a world that has been silenced also if you agree that people doesnt need to join a discord group to buy couple baits for their quests then whats the point you simply agree with my opinion also i just say he is a unethical buy+ owner please reply to my comment if you dont agree with this idea i dont say discord is useless.

                    Comment


                    • #44
                      Originally posted by Komando View Post

                      i rather trade in a world filled with spammers than a world that has been silenced also if you agree that people doesnt need to join a discord group to buy couple baits for their quests then whats the point you simply agree with my opinion also i just say he is a unethical buy+ owner please reply to my comment if you dont agree with this idea i dont say discord is useless.
                      The point im making here is that on how useful the server is to a certain community, people like you who only use baits just to get quests can easily get some in the BUYBAIT world and i understand that, but for people who fishes daily will actually find the server useful. For me i rather trade in a world that is silenced, i dont want my whole screen filled with texts on some world that has overpriced vends or a casino world, lets say for example BUYGHOST that world is been muted 24/7, but people there adapted to the environment and made a new method to sell their things, i know its irrelevant to the topic but this shows how people can easily trade in a world that is muted all the time. If you are planning to do fishing quest with baits then why not buy before carnival and fishing day?
                      The world being muted or not will still give him profit no matter what, and no person can go in gt 24/7 just to ban spammers promoting what ever they pleases so he resorted to a rlock world every carnival, fishing day. The day where fishing activity rises. The Royal Lock is a mechanic in the game that everyone can be used if you have the dls to acquire it, so you are saying if, World Is Rlock = World is Unethical?
                      IGN: MadMewMew



                      Discord: Gey phemus#6243
                      IG: madmewmew_gt

                      Comment


                      • #45
                        if world is muted and owner bans sellgo accounts then it is unethical.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X