Everyone let's chill on the Root Topics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone let's chill on the Root Topics

Personally I was very salty on the day of the rebalance reducing the amount of gems give by my fence but after some time and consideration I thought to myself well it's not that bad having to plant it only 4 times seems easy enough (better than 5 I guess) but to be honest everyone has a different opinion.

Alright now this is just my personal thoughts on the rebalance the fact that they reduced the amount of gems give by the most farmed bountiful is kinda okay it solves the over supply of root if the economy stops farming them personally I used to get around 260k gems per farm (fence lattice) now only 247k it's not that bad considering I only have to break it 4 times to claim the gems.

This is just some personal stuff that I just wanted to put in here:

I personally have 4 fence lattice farms and I make around 988k gems per week (when I break them which is like only the 1st to 3rd week of the month and at the fourth I take a rest. Well I only been farming it for 2-3week had been busy with online school and stuff. Personally I own both bountiful and normal farms and I don't have any problems with farming them both.
    LEVEL 36/125
    DREAM ITEM RAYMAN [impossible]
    Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZK...tyVVGne2vLl5WQ (FOR FUN)

Hey dude. I think u haven't check my reply
    look at this statistics

5 cycle: 5 * 10k block * 3 hit = 150k hits, get 250k gems
    4 cycle: 4 * 10k block * 4 hit = 160k hits, gey 232k gems

Use tm or not it's a decrease in worth
    IGN: PEPPERISTIC
    IG: vin_hartono
    Shop: EWOHY
    GOVSSU name only for sale lmao start 5 wl

Comment

Originally posted by PEPPERISTIC View Post
      look at this statistics

I am still fine with it I farm both bountiful and lgrid I don't really care that much anymore gems is gems
      LEVEL 36/125

Comment

Originally posted by JROOFED View Post

I am still fine with it I farm both bountiful and lgrid I don't really care that much anymore gems is gems
        Then don't say chill because you aren't care about them but almost all of us care about the worth change. It's weird to see someone trying to stop a problem while the one stopping clearly doesn't even care about the change only want people to not mad. At least, not here.

Comment

Then don't say chill because you aren't care about them but almost all of us care about the worth change. It's weird to see someone trying to stop a problem while the one stopping clearly doesn't even care about the change only want people to not mad. At least, not here.
          I think it's fair that he tells everyone to chill on the comments, he gave data and he has personal experience, this is useful for Ubisoft and the players so that people can think twice before bountiful farming, although it may have looked like they nerfed, the 4 plant cycle buff might have been better than we all thought
          Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

• PEPPERISTIC
            PEPPERISTIC commented
            Editing a comment
            5 cycle: 5 * 10k block * 3 hit = 150k hit, give 250k gem
            4 cycle: 4 * 10k block * 4 hit = 160k hit, givr 232k gem
            How's that better than we thought?

Originally posted by Corrects View Post

I think it's fair that he tells everyone to chill on the comments, he gave data and he has personal experience, this is useful for Ubisoft and the players so that people can think twice before bountiful farming, although it may have looked like they nerfed, the 4 plant cycle buff might have been better than we all thought
          He clearly didn't even include how much gems on lgrid and fence both only fence

Comment

Which side are you.. rooting for?

░▒▓███████▓▒░
            ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
            ░▒▓███████▓▒░
            ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
            https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

Comment

• bboys31
              bboys31 commented
              Editing a comment
              Ba dum tss...

Bruh let's all chill remember

"IT IS WHAT IT IS"
            LEVEL 36/125

Comment

I honestly don’t care about the gems, i profited from roots by solely making those samurai sets and you bet i feel super happy that they reduced some of the blocks hp

edit : bamboo spike was my bane of existence thank god for this update
              tu me manques.
              IGN : Lovecraftian
              My Insta : ecrii_
              Originally posted by Her
              i want to break up..

Comment

They wont chill. Ubisoft wanted growtopians to indulge in root farming, but what they did was a nerf instead of a buff that will encourage players on this alternative gem farming method.

Comment

look at this statistics

I personally disliked the reduce of the gems and addition of the effort, but i still choose it because it takes less than a day to complete a cycle.

also, i prefer choose less 1 day than 10k hit and 18k gems difference.

Comment

Originally posted by LianRisley View Post

I personally disliked the reduce of the gems and addition of the effort, but i still choose it because it takes less than a day to complete a cycle.

also, i prefer choose less 1 day than 10k hit and 18k gems difference.
                    U can profit more if u use 2 lgrid farms, farm 1 farm every 1-1.5 days or, from ur words I can day u are a farmaholic so u can profit more by buying 3 farm lgrid and plant 1 on day 1, plant 2nd on day 2, plant 3rd on day 3, on day 4 u start farm 1 world then plant, day 5 u farm the 2nd world, and so on. Because it's the same hit gives more gems and XP

Comment

U can profit more if u use 2 lgrid farms, farm 1 farm every 1-1.5 days or, from ur words I can day u are a farmaholic so u can profit more by buying 3 farm lgrid and plant 1 on day 1, plant 2nd on day 2, plant 3rd on day 3, on day 4 u start farm 1 world then plant, day 5 u farm the 2nd world, and so on. Because it's the same hit gives more gems and XP
                      You're missing out on the root cuttings, they also give profit
                      Suggestions:

Comment

Originally posted by Corrects View Post

You're missing out on the root cuttings, they also give profit
                        This is the part where everyone is missing out, let's just say in the future they'll have more uses. And if it had a useful use such as an item to be used in such an expensive recipe, or tons of items where it is needed, it'll be profitable. I mean, who knows? Right? Other than that, personally, it's a small difference. Nerf or buff, I personally think the re-balance had some pros and cons. I even wish that they didn't rebalance it, all we asked is for the root cuttings to have more use.

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                        - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by JimIzPro View Post

This is the part where everyone is missing out, let's just say in the future they'll have more uses. And if it had a useful use such as an item to be used in such an expensive recipe, or tons of items where it is needed, it'll be profitable. I mean, who knows? Right? Other than that, personally, it's a small difference. Nerf or buff, I personally think the re-balance had some pros and cons. I even wish that they didn't rebalance it, all we asked is for the root cuttings to have more use.
                          Problem is they don't have much uses yet, this is where they should've improved from from the beginning. But you have a very good point, a difference between traditional farming and root farming are the cuttings which mostly everyone ignore
                          Suggestions:

Comment

Working...
                          X