The Recovery Literally Ruined The Whole Pvp Card Battle Feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Recovery Literally Ruined The Whole Pvp Card Battle Feature

Adding the recovery mod is pointless when the system still giving both gem when u draw, that's funny when u draw and both get gem+xp without loosing any card
    Also im just notice how unfair when u leaving during the match is it
    Example : rare card player vs normal card player, by somehow the normal card player are better than the rare player, then when the rare card player nearly at 1-2 hp he will just leave and both get recovery, the system say the match has been abandoned, both of player are not losing any card..
    theres a solution u dont have to really make it recovery
    First solution, the whole point to let them boosting is draw with 2 account if u want to preventing boosting the only thing that they can boost is using 2 account and drawing, so instead of made the recovery 30 mins u should probably just make if both of player drawing the match simply earn exp cause its not really effect it at all or u can just not reward anything.
    Second solution ( which i dont really want to )
    Reduce the recovery to 5-10mins and also make the draw no reward prize at all
    What do u think about this new recovery? and any solution should be appreciate
    Last edited by Minamori; 09-23-2020, 03:25 PM.
    Hi there!, Have a gud day xD

yeha, surgery is quite understandable because you can get rare rewards from it but for card pvp... there is literally no reward in doing it, except when u steal people's expen cards which is unlikely.. i agree with OP here but i want to suggest also a small chance to get rare rewards from successfully defeating someone
    IGN: MadMewMew

YT: Kfbun (inactive)
    Discord: Gey phemus#6243
    IG: madmewmew_gt

Comment

It’s actually ruined it so hard that the rare cards are dropping in price.
      Meanwhile, the boosters keep boosting...
      IGN: ShrimpBait

Surgery in Growtopia
      sigpic

"Domestic Techie"

Comment

• JimIzPro
        JimIzPro commented
        Editing a comment
        ah yes, we finally get to buy rare cards

This will really damage the pvp crime itself but at least that cd should be reduced by at least 10-15 minutes I agree too. And maybe there is another idea to prevent the use of 2 accounts / bots maybe can only fight 1-3 times for the same player. to get to level 100 requires a lot of xp and if you lose more, it will take a very long time

Comment

bumping this one to let the team notice

Comment

this deserves a bump until the team notices

Comment

sorry for bumping this ill stop when the team are notice it

Comment

bumppppppppp

Comment

Honestly, I think an item such as legal-briefs would fare well in this type of situation. Or maybe just a 1-minute cooldown (to bug the heck out of people).

Comment

Bumpinggg!

Comment

Working...
                  X