To any mods that reads this.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To any mods that reads this.....

So....a gt youtuber called Danang danzo and alwn are clearly doing rmt. Heck even danzo was promoting that he was doing rmt on his youtube channel. my question is...why mod hasnt ban him yet? after all this time. Like have you seen his channel? sometimes before opening his video, without any hesitation. He promoted rmt. Like cmon man....just suspend him already

Who is this Danang danzo and what is rmt lol
    Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

• JROOFED
      JROOFED commented
      Editing a comment
      I searched him on YouTube seems to be. YouTuber with70k subs I can't understand him though

Originally posted by Corrects View Post
    Who is this Danang danzo and what is rmt lol
    Just search it up 'Danang danzo' pretty big channel with 70k+ subs, rmt is a term for "real money trading", basically dls for cash. Which is illegal, selling them secretly will get you ban, but danang was doing it and uploading the video on youtube.

Comment

RicardoWIK you do remember that growtopia doesn't have indonesian mods? they do have indonesian guardian though......

Comment

:O Mods read this have seen?! Hi mod!
        Best Youtube https://www.youtube.com/jamew7

Comment

• PEPPERISTIC
          PEPPERISTIC commented
          Editing a comment
          hi jamew

Oh, the case of Danang Danzo, yes, it is true that he is a YouTuber from Indonesia with 70k more subs, unfortunately I don't really understand the case even though in the fb, discord and wa group my friends discuss it. Why do I say I don't really understand because I don't know it really original news / just drama like some old YouTubers who make the drama unclear

Comment

• PEPPERISTIC
          PEPPERISTIC commented
          Editing a comment
          well, this is a real problem. but for now, we don't know for sure who's the impostor. But, after looking at Raps8's video, yes, DD is potentially scamming instead of AL because of the given proofs and ****yzes

• RIDWANNSGT
          RIDWANNSGT commented
          Editing a comment
          PEPPERISTIC right

HI

em first sorry if this is singling, but because many confused I'll explain with DD and AL as their names

RMT is Real Money Trading, which is basically buying/selling something from app for real money, usually on in game virtual currency, in this case dls

DD said he wanted to resell about 650 dls that he buy to AL for 15000 rupiah rate. In total it's roughly 9 3/4 million rupiah, which for Indonesians, this can actually buy a motorcycle lol. Now, there was a problem where DD can't put his "money" on the bank in Bali because of a tradition event, in this case many including me was suspicious, it's a bank, if the bank will be closed for 2 weeks what will happen right?

AL accused DD as a scammer, and because AL is a small person, he got hates. DD made a video on YouTube, saying that he didn't scam, he gave the 650 dls back to AL, but the screenshot was the trading confirmation, not the system message, which again, all of us are suspicious about it (Even the screenshot didn't include the "you are trading to AL"). Aside from DD's proof, AL's proof is much more powerful and yet real. He gave the proof which contains when he msged DD to give back, trded DD the 650 dls (system message).

After DD made a video about it, AL gone mad as DD was faking it (Well, we don't know for sure, but u can get the reasons why DD's scamming probability is high below) so AL asked his friend R8 (this is censored name too k) to make a video and ask his opinions, not ask him to accuse DD. R8 then look at DD and AL's proof and this is the reasons why R8 concluded that DD is potentially scamming.
        1. Imagine you are buying dl, especially DD want to buy dl so he can pay his rent and study by reselling. If he really want to buy, he will just say "AL, sorry. The bank is closed for 2 weeks. I will pay you later" instead of "AL sorry. I will give back" which in this case, AL didn't receive it and DD don't have any solid proof about the trade
        2. DD was then challenged to go to Jakarta to meet AL, R8's friend named ZR want to pay for plane and hotel fee. DD was then commented on the video: "OMG I'm scared". Oh, and R8, ZR,AL and 2 other Indonesian Growtopia Player Influencer (In this case this 2 influencers is the only three who don't do RMT lol) have concluded that DD is a scammer, scamming 650 dls (500+ dls with few wls and a nightmare devil wing). If DD was right, he will immediately take a step to make R8, ZR and the other 2 people believe that AL is just making fake accuses, in this case, DD only make a video "Hi I'm scammer. haha" with no single bold words to defend himself
        IGN: PEPPERISTIC
        IG: vin_hartono
        Shop: EWOHY
        GOVSSU name only for sale lmao start 5 wl

Comment

I'm surprised people spends real money buying WL from an anonymous guy for an unstable virtual game lawl

Comment

• Iooksim
            Iooksim commented
            Editing a comment
            He DL reseller but still safe you see how unfair is growtopia , Selling DL for many years is better then selling Glitch Seed for A munite

U cant get banned for long time if you selling dl

But they will ban player that make a small mistake

• spotch
            spotch commented
            Editing a comment
            I'd rather work on mcdonalds than bring shame to my family doing that LOL

• KitKats
            KitKats commented
            Editing a comment
            This reminded me of this lol

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...wtopia-9953076

There is 2 Drama is on going on GTI
          1. Zul
          Zul punch with his bare hand to scammer because the scammer want onvest with his bgl and the scammer lie about got banned , and the scammer report zul to police and zul will got punishment 5 year on jail (maybe) but zul also report to police about scamming scammer will on jail for 10 year ( if i am not wrong ) and now i dont know what hepen next

2. Danang danzo and ALWN
          This issue is still un clear so the cronologiy is ALWN going to sell his 7 BGL and then he give danang danzo the 650 DL AND N DEVIL WING then danang danzo say the bank is close so he cant insert money to his atm then danzo give back his dls but ALWN said he havent give back idk how the problem but danang danzo said he give back already and he screen shot and show if he trade back his dls but at the screen shot there is no showing people that he trd and is he do the trd or no. So this is so unclear and confusing

And now some of ALWN friends and gang is finding danang danzo house and want to war with him at real life

Comment

Originally posted by Iooksim View Post
            There is 2 Drama is on going on GTI
            1. Zul
            Zul punch with his bare hand to scammer because the scammer want onvest with his bgl and the scammer lie about got banned , and the scammer report zul to police and zul will got punishment 5 year on jail (maybe) but zul also report to police about scamming scammer will on jail for 10 year ( if i am not wrong ) and now i dont know what hepen next

2. Danang danzo and ALWN
            This issue is still un clear so the cronologiy is ALWN going to sell his 7 BGL and then he give danang danzo the 650 DL AND N DEVIL WING then danang danzo say the bank is close so he cant insert money to his atm then danzo give back his dls but ALWN said he havent give back idk how the problem but danang danzo said he give back already and he screen shot and show if he trade back his dls but at the screen shot there is no showing people that he trd and is he do the trd or no. So this is so unclear and confusing

And now some of ALWN friends and gang is finding danang danzo house and want to war with him at real life
            u didn't even know what ALWN traded, before telling the problem please see Danang and Raps8 and ZeroRian video COMPLETELY
            ALWN traded 500+ dls, some wls, and 1 nightmare

And ALWN gang are hunting Danang for a clarification, not war. Choose ur words wisely
            IGN: PEPPERISTIC
            IG: vin_hartono
            Shop: EWOHY
            GOVSSU name only for sale lmao start 5 wl

Comment

• Iooksim
              Iooksim commented
              Editing a comment
              Yaya i am just guessting

lets call sasuke
            Ign : Dr. VerdantGate

Comment