Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DO GROWTOPIA IS PROFITABLE FOR UBISOST??!11

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DO GROWTOPIA IS PROFITABLE FOR UBISOST??!11

    So many players wanted to growtopia to have a better server. But until now, we don't have a significant difference. If Ubisoft invests more on the growtopia server, I don't think that the growtopia server will be this bad. Ubisoft must have been able to upgrade its growtopia servers. But, they don't do significant changes or even nothing until now.
    Here's what I think. I don't think that growtopia gave much income to Ubisoft or even a LOSS for growtopia. The only income source for Ubisoft from growtopia is from in-app purchases.
    Assuming that growtopia has 500 new players per day. 10% of them are supporters. 1% of them are super supporters. 0.0001% are subscribing :
    S = 10% * 500 * 1$ = 50$
    SS = 1% * 500 * 25$ = 125$
    subs= 0.0001% * 500 * 50$ = 1$
    Total = 176$

    I REALLY NOT SURE THAT THOSE AMOUNT OF MONEY IS ENOUGH FOR RUNNING GROWTOPIA FOR A DAY.
    176 USD isn't enough for paying the devs for 1 day.

    Conclusion: growtopia in Ubisoft vision doesn't give significant profits. That's why Ubisoft didn't want to invest in their growtopia servers
    I hope that Growtopia could give more income to Ubisoft so that we can play more and enjoy playing this game forever.

    My advice: give more in-app purchases in growtopia

  • #2
    Originally posted by mrexx View Post
    So many players wanted to growtopia to have a better server. But until now, we don't have a significant difference. If Ubisoft invests more on the growtopia server, I don't think that the growtopia server will be this bad. Ubisoft must have been able to upgrade its growtopia servers. But, they don't do significant changes or even nothing until now.
    Here's what I think. I don't think that growtopia gave much income to Ubisoft or even a LOSS for growtopia. The only income source for Ubisoft from growtopia is from in-app purchases.
    Assuming that growtopia has 500 new players per day. 10% of them are supporters. 1% of them are super supporters. 0.0001% are subscribing :
    S = 10% * 500 * 1$ = 50$
    SS = 1% * 500 * 25$ = 125$
    subs= 0.0001% * 500 * 50$ = 1$
    Total = 176$

    I REALLY NOT SURE THAT THOSE AMOUNT OF MONEY IS ENOUGH FOR RUNNING GROWTOPIA FOR A DAY.
    176 USD isn't enough for paying the devs for 1 day.

    Conclusion: growtopia in Ubisoft vision doesn't give significant profits. That's why Ubisoft didn't want to invest in their growtopia servers
    I hope that Growtopia could give more income to Ubisoft so that we can play more and enjoy playing this game forever.

    My advice: give more in-app purchases in growtopia
    Ofc it's profitable for Ubisoft they wouldn't keep it up if it wasn't

    Comment


    • #3
      Are you know growtopia income?
      GrowID:RapidRollGT
      Main and BFG Link:OCGU
      Daily Free Chand BFG With VIP Entrance

      Comment


      • #4
        Ubi have nice IAP strategy and ads
        Depends on gems, but growing and pulling IAPs is hard if gems are easy to get, making illegal gems trading is good, but they will riot lol, and most of them are autofarmed, right?
        GrowID:RapidRollGT
        Main and BFG Link:OCGU
        Daily Free Chand BFG With VIP Entrance

        Comment


        • #5
          if it's not profitable the game will be closed for ages ago lol
          IGN: PEPPERISTIC
          IG: vin_hartono
          Shop: EWOHY
          GOVSSU name only for sale lmao start 5 wl

          Comment


          • #6

            so considering that the game is run on made in china servers and the maintenance / admins are cheap site. i think ubisoft gets a few dollars for the game

            Comment


            • #7
              I think growtopia also earn from ads? Like the free gem thing when completed an action on a certain application.
              My first video.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA0RkOvxm7Y
              Subscribe to my channel
              https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl1...B7yT_LxCQdA7Qw

              Comment


              • #8
                They profit quite a lot... Not to mention that some rich youtubers also spent lots of money on gt.

                Comment


                • #9
                  i've known some bussiness strategy. A company might keep their assets running even though their assets are giving loss for that company. Because, their assets are giving good reputation to the company. But, the company dont give much efforts to those assets.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    So, ubisoft didnt close growtopia because growtopia are giving good reputations to ubisoft

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by mrexx View Post
                      So, ubisoft didnt close growtopia because growtopia are giving good reputations to ubisoft
                      We give probably the least amount of good reputation out of any game that Ubisoft has.

                      ░▒▓███████▓▒░
                      ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
                      ░▒▓███████▓▒░
                      ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
                      https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Pepezuu View Post

                        Ofc it's profitable for Ubisoft they wouldn't keep it up if it wasn't
                        it's called advertisment, Most of the income comes from ads, Ofc if they only rely on players for income, they gone bankrupt. Oh and why only count 500 players? why not 30k or 20k? if each of them spend 1 dollar perday that's 20-30k dollars perday.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          its new player per day

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            what kind of atrocious math is that. Only new players buying stuff? existing players don't get anything? Do you know the exact numbers? Stop kid you have 0 knowledge about an OBJECTIVE subject yet you post about it. IMO you are the worst kind of person.

                            Comment


                            • Minamori
                              Minamori commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Chill out dude he just a child man.. u dont have to be that hard

                          • #15
                            You gotta know that not only the new players do IAP, og players do IAP more than the new players. No matter how you calculate, they will earn more than the amount you calculated. If they keep losing the money as you've said, they should've sold the game or shut down the game ages ago, not still letting their employees to fix the server, designing new items, and other stuffs. Just think about it
                            - GrowID: MrEntry
                            - Level 86/123
                            - Hobby: Editing

                            - Instagram: MrEntry
                            - I like potatoes
                            I post edits on my instagram, check them out at MrEntry!

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X