Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Fill up Magnificent Sales Pack Community Goal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Fill up Magnificent Sales Pack Community Goal?

Im kinda curious how does the Community Goal fills up is it on breaking trees using the new necklace or buying the necklace on store?
    Owner Of BSR . your anime Song World In Growtopia

Buying the magnificence, it's system is similar with the growch (when a specific amount of give was given someone will be turned into the goblin thingy (not house goblin) but this time is for buying them)
    IGN: PEPPERISTIC
    IG: vin_hartono
    Shop: EWOHY
    GOVSSU name only for sale lmao start 5 wl

Comment

Originally posted by PEPPERISTIC View Post
      Buying the magnificence, it's system is similar with the growch (when a specific amount of give was given someone will be turned into the goblin thingy (not house goblin) but this time is for buying them)
      If that's the case why does the community goal is still not raising its almost 3 hrs since i saw it 0%. . . also its kinda weird to say that no ones buying necklaces on the store tho im not really sure

Comment

Originally posted by hatsune View Post

If that's the case why does the community goal is still not raising its almost 3 hrs since i saw it 0%. . . also its kinda weird to say that no ones buying necklaces on the store tho im not really sure
        Stealth nerf I made a thread to speculate.

Comment

Originally posted by PEPPERISTIC View Post
          Not to rain on you or anything, but this is just stating the obvious.

Now for the OP; I maybe am just merely speculating but I've heard that it works via shop purchases all throughout the store.
          IGN: Nupthial
          Personal announcements will be listed "here."

Comment

Is it broken? UBIDEV nPlus1 Baskerville ThePsyborg hufflewitz Pharaohboi NekoRei
            Community goal has been 0% after server restart, can you check?
            Level: 125
            Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
            My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
            Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
            Instagram: QueenChloeGT
            How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by RandomTroll View Post

Stealth nerf I made a thread to speculate.
              if that's the case its weird and also at the same time not cool they should have made it Limited time offer for like 5hrs each day instead of filling it up.

Comment

Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
                Is it broken? UBIDEV nPlus1 Baskerville ThePsyborg hufflewitz Pharaohboi NekoRei
                Community goal has been 0% after server restart, can you check?
                Don't bother it is likely a stealth nerf which means they will likely not say anything. If they broke it means that they were trying to change something about it which indicates a stealth nerf.

Comment

Originally posted by RandomTroll View Post

Don't bother it is likely a stealth nerf which means they will likely not say anything. If they broke it means that they were trying to change something about it which indicates a stealth nerf.
                  I think it might be a steath nerf,however if that's gonna be the case they might release a changelog later or in the upcoming hours or a maintenance later. informing players on this kind of changes. Hopefully sooner

Comment

Originally posted by hatsune View Post

I think it might be a steath nerf,however if that's gonna be the case they might release a changelog later or in the upcoming hours or a maintenance later. informing players on this kind of changes. Hopefully sooner
                    Unlikely from the change logs they are all pre typed and only revealed when the update is dropped so if after 3 hours they have not put up a change log means that they intentionally did not want players to know.

Comment

Changelog updated. Happy Harvesting.

Comment

Originally posted by UBIDEV View Post
                        Changelog updated. Happy Harvesting.
                        Thanks for the Info again!

Comment

Working...
                        X