Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make Growtopia economy stable!

Dear Ubisoft,

Why not u guys remove wl from store? Maybe the economy will be stable.

bcs basically, This game is have connection with economy. Also, make a plan, every 6 months make all farmable be unfarmable. So, We can control quantity of farmable. Of course, Another items will get impact too. But, this is more better than now.(my opinion).

maybe u are not agree with my opinion. But, tell me why? And if u have a better solution, just comment.
    i know now farmable drop during harvest fest. But, my point is.... So many farmable is dropped. Pepper seed from 200/13 to 200/3-4 lmao, it's very massive drop man! Oya, by the way... add feature there is we can change our face, because when we wear a cool hair it will be very ugly because our face.
    umm... sorry guys... i want to tell about the pepper seed... i mean, it's old price xD.
    there is just misunderstand. I'm sorry because make ur brain cells dying so fast than ussualy.

Thank you.
    Uvuvwevwe Ossas
    Last edited by Uvuvwevwe ossas; 09-29-2020, 06:25 PM. Reason: Misunderstand.

This all is my opinion, i'm sorry if u didn't agree with my opinion xD.

Comment

bruh, seriously!?!
      i have no other suggestion but bruhhhhh

Comment

Nah let the economy do its thing
        LEVEL 36/125
        DREAM ITEM RAYMAN [impossible]
        Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZK...tyVVGne2vLl5WQ (FOR FUN)

Comment

Ubisoft keeps their hands off the economy unless it's completely unstable, like when items are unfairly distributed/duplicated, other than that they let the community decide prices and it works pretty well. I disagree with the farmable suggestion because it completely overrides Ubisoft's "Hand's off" approach to the economy, which would lead to a lot people complaining that Ubisoft isn't letting the players decide for themselves or they are being too controlling. Another thing would be that people who farm for a living would be heavily impacted, since they can't farm consistently they won't be able to sell packs/items efficiently (Nowadays most people buy packs in bulk) which would lead to slower income of WLs.

The reason why farmables are so cheap right now is mostly because there a decent demand but a lot of supply, which leads to cheaper prices. This is expected of Harvest Festival and I assure you farmables will skyrocket a few months after Harvest Festival ends, they always do.

The WL suggestion is pretty bad too, removing wls from the store won't impact the middle to the upper class that much but it will affect noobs; It will make it much harder for them to get their first few WLS. If this suggestion is also added with your farmable plan, it would be even harder for them to make wls as BFGS won't be as common/active.

Look, Life sucks. Get over it. Burn something to the ground.

Comment

• Uvuvwevwe ossas
            Uvuvwevwe ossas commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, The player is decide the price. But, That why so many manipulator right?

• Uvuvwevwe ossas
            Editing a comment
            And maybe, noob will think how they can get more wls with gems. More profit if u buy pack than wl right? And my opinion is... world lock is overquantity. If u see to real life, money is only move from one hand to other hand. But, in growtopia... we can make more wls. If they didn't remove wl from store, this will be dystopia.

Thanks for contributing.
          "Love everyone around you because you will never know when love ends"

Click Me to find some fact about Geiger Counter reward drop rate.

Comment

***? Pepper seeds NEVER have been 200/13 they were 200/5-6 b4 harvest. Idk where u got ur info

Comment

• Uvuvwevwe ossas
              Editing a comment
              I mean old price xD. That's why i told to growtopia team to make farmable be unfarmable every 6 months.

It's 200/3-7 depends on event and never 13. I assume you took the price when it was just released (even if it is it's never been 13 the ingredients to mass pepper is cheaper lol)
            IGN: PEPPERISTIC
            IG: vin_hartono
            Shop: EWOHY
            GOVSSU name only for sale lmao start 5 wl

Comment

• Uvuvwevwe ossas
              Editing a comment
              I mean old price...

• Dojobs
              Dojobs commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah if you are old player you will know how crazy rise is pepper

this guy is prolly a troll, or just a wierd kid but Ubisoft arent economists, they are game developers. I agree with they guy above about Ubisoft keeps their hands off the economy unless it's completely unstable. because that is what they do as game developers
            IGN: MadMewMew

Discord: Gey phemus#6243
            IG: madmewmew_gt

Comment

if you want farmable to not drop, ask ubisoft to make bfg unavailable by disabling mags using builder locks (only owner/admin can access the magplant) that way, it can help prevent the farmable from dropping.

Comment

Originally posted by Wandster View Post
                if you want farmable to not drop, ask ubisoft to make bfg unavailable by disabling mags using builder locks (only owner/admin can access the magplant) that way, it can help prevent the farmable from dropping.
                i doubt making bfg available will do the trick like yeah, the price of seeds will drop slower but it will still drop...
                IGN: MadMewMew

Discord: Gey phemus#6243
                IG: madmewmew_gt

Comment

Can any authorities close this thread
                  my brain cells are dying faster than usual

Comment

Here's pepper tree recipe
                    palm tree seed + apple seed
                    Wls required to get 200 seeds

Palm: 200/5
                    Apple: 200/4
                    Total: 9
                    Even if you mass them there's no such as 200/13 price. And that doesn't mean it's 200/9 because it'll farmable, it will drop in less than a week. Oh u scared it keeps dropping? Since pine event it's stable arounf 50-60/1 after fest now 40-50/1 normal days it's 60-70/1 or 200/3

Smh

Comment

This dude making this thread is prolly really want chand seeds to be 2/1 smh

Comment

Originally posted by Kfbun View Post

i doubt making bfg available will do the trick like yeah, the price of seeds will drop slower but it will still drop...
                        at least it slows the process though

Comment

Working...
                        X