[Feedback] Wing Week 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LURD View Post
    People have been complaining about way too many new wings added last few years. So this is completely counter productive in that regard. Maybe if every year it will be another item like 'Shoe week' 'cape week' etc them it's a decent week but this is just awful to be honest.
    It'd be pretty neat of them to change up what sort of items the event is focused on, some cool ones could be "Sword Week" or "Cape Week" as you mentioned.

Then again, I find "Shoe Week" hilarious
    IGN: 3Rite

Comment

I've been seeing many Spoiler about the New wings, and the peacock wings looks cool
      IGN: RimUwU i quit anime yes

Try out mynvm

good song

https://youtu.be/A6l8THwbcfY

Comment

• LianRisley
        LianRisley commented
        Editing a comment
        u meant the party plume? if it is, yeah its cool xD

yep and some hacker does spoil the name of those wing in another thread (removed by the admin)

Comment

when wings week changed to others, it would be rise
        WOOMY WOOMY WOOMY!

IGN: Apen3056
        Level: 58/125
        World: APENGT / SPLATOONPIXELARTS

Growtopia x Splatoon lover!

Comment

oof seems like a lot of sellers are using massive amounts of copium rn. Some I see thought it was unobtainable and now there are so many neon wing sellers, it went from 110 to 50-60 and they still have 6 days to get more and more neon wings?

Comment

• RIDWANNSGT
            RIDWANNSGT commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah.because neon wing can obtained from geiger only this week

I mean... if there's a wing week, then I demand there to be a PANTS WEEK. OLD PANTS OFF EVERYBODY! AND TIME TO TRY ON SOME NEW PANTS

Comment

• RIDWANNSGT
            RIDWANNSGT commented
            Editing a comment
            Agree. I need new pants now because maybe most of them only wear fishnet stockings, even though other items, even from the price range, pant is fairly cheap. And I'm tired of seeing the Fishnet stockings every day from fishing / seeing someone

• Snuggyy
            Snuggyy commented
            Editing a comment
            Actually, I like this idea a lot. I'd find much more of a use

Originally posted by ScammePlse View Post
          I mean... if there's a wing week, then I demand there to be a PANTS WEEK. OLD PANTS OFF EVERYBODY! AND TIME TO TRY ON SOME NEW PANTS
          I like the idea tho. wish that exist.
          ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the Secret of Success"

Instagram:mylocationgt
          Youtube:mylocationgt
          Discord:mylocation#8770

sigpic

Comment

Musical Wings should allow more notes :< at least 16 more so i can fit the legendary Megalovania song in it :<
            "Love everyone around you because you will never know when love ends"

Click Me to find some fact about Geiger Counter reward drop rate.

Comment

This event has just been a mess. Prices are all over the place, and multiple BUY-- owners are manipulating the prices. The wings are actually pretty cute, though.
              IGN: Snuggy
              Instagram: Snuggeh
              Level: 94
              Hours: 4765

Comment

• Snuggyy
                Snuggyy commented
                Editing a comment
                After seeing the price of the final new wing, it only shows how money-hungry Ubisoft is

So a full week of daily new wings that cost a minimum of 100k gems with a slim chance of obtaining by completing select tasks, sure.

From a business standpoint this sounds like a wonderful idea; 7 unique wing items, who players love, purchasable *for a limited time* for crazy amounts of gems, and it happens yearly!
              From a player's perspective this doesn't add much. It's just additional cosmetics that'll be forgotten in a month or until the next "Wing Week".
              Now I don't think that every update should be game changing or add any sort of progression to the game but this seems like clutter that adds every year: no new mechanics, no new events, no new tasks, just wings.

Unfortunately, yet another gem drain.
              signature is still loadi.................

Comment

The price of wings via gems should’ve been the same per wing rather than 100k-250k. Also, making the final wing for $10 USD was a poor move. Yes, you can get it from surgery but it just doesn’t feel right to me that you guys put the IAP wing out on the LAST DAY to make players feel like they need to buy it with money because they think they won’t have enough time to grind surgery for it. I feel like the drop rate for the wing is super low as well, so it just rubs me the wrong way. I wouldn’t call this update bad necessarily, but definitely don’t try and pull this IAP garbage again next year.
                Last edited by Shadowgraalera; 10-25-2020, 05:33 PM. Reason: Autocorrect error
                IGN: ShadowGraal
                Instagram: @ShadowGraalGT
                Legendary Dragon+Bot Owner
                Owner of BuyEvilBricks
                Suggester of the Raccoon Leash

Comment

Seriously? $10 for the last wing? Expected from Ubisoft.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowgraalera View Post
                    The price of wings via gems should’ve been the sand per wing rather than 100k-250k. Also, making the final wing for $10 USD was a poor move. Yes, you can get it from surgery but it just doesn’t feel right to me that you guys put the IAP wing out on the LAST DAY to make players feel like they need to buy it with money because they think they won’t have enough time to grind surgery for it. I feel like the drop rate for the wing is super low as well, so it just rubs me the wrong way. I wouldn’t call this update bad necessarily, but definitely don’t try and pull this IAP garbage again next year.
                    Correct. Other wings are mostly over 100k-250k gems. I agree with you. After the gems/dls/wls spended for 1-6th days of wing week, the 7th day using a whole lots of money. It will make ur pocket very thin
                    im A2GTs. welcome to A2s quad.

Comment

I bought a new wings but i didn’t get it after purchased. I ready reported to support but didn’t get any responding!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowgraalera View Post
                        The price of wings via gems should’ve been the sand per wing rather than 100k-250k. Also, making the final wing for $10 USD was a poor move. Yes, you can get it from surgery but it just doesn’t feel right to me that you guys put the IAP wing out on the LAST DAY to make players feel like they need to buy it with money because they think they won’t have enough time to grind surgery for it. I feel like the drop rate for the wing is super low as well, so it just rubs me the wrong way. I wouldn’t call this update bad necessarily, but definitely don’t try and pull this IAP garbage again next year.
                        True that was a nasty move
                        IGN: FinalChance
                        -------- Art insta --------
                        Visit my insta page here
                        --------------------------

Comment

Working...
                        X