• Show
Clear All

• Thiel4us
    replied
    my feedback is 6/10

Leave a comment:

• Ecrivain
    replied
    Good concept, but i’m not feeling it to well.

there are a lot of wings in this game and having a yearly event dedicated to increasing the number of wings? That’s a big no for me.

It would be better if a different type of clothing items was added each day, and it would also be fair since there are not many other decent clothing item for some category. Changing clothing type every year is also kinda acceptable for me.

I love some of the wings, they actually have a pretty creative design, but i definitely must single out the musical wings, it is the only wing in this event that is actually super unique since you can play your own notes, it would be great if we get some more of this unique effect but also not making it op, make it more like an innocent joy.

Leave a comment:

• Warfreak10
    replied
    Basically i like this wing week but sadly there is no cooking activity

Leave a comment:

• KitKats
    replied
    Originally posted by Shadowgraalera View Post
    The price of wings via gems should’ve been the sand per wing rather than 100k-250k. Also, making the final wing for $10 USD was a poor move. Yes, you can get it from surgery but it just doesn’t feel right to me that you guys put the IAP wing out on the LAST DAY to make players feel like they need to buy it with money because they think they won’t have enough time to grind surgery for it. I feel like the drop rate for the wing is super low as well, so it just rubs me the wrong way. I wouldn’t call this update bad necessarily, but definitely don’t try and pull this IAP garbage again next year.
    True that was a nasty move

Leave a comment:

• Beeboom
    replied
    I bought a new wings but i didn’t get it after purchased. I ready reported to support but didn’t get any responding!

Leave a comment:

• A2GTs
    replied
    Originally posted by Shadowgraalera View Post
    The price of wings via gems should’ve been the sand per wing rather than 100k-250k. Also, making the final wing for $10 USD was a poor move. Yes, you can get it from surgery but it just doesn’t feel right to me that you guys put the IAP wing out on the LAST DAY to make players feel like they need to buy it with money because they think they won’t have enough time to grind surgery for it. I feel like the drop rate for the wing is super low as well, so it just rubs me the wrong way. I wouldn’t call this update bad necessarily, but definitely don’t try and pull this IAP garbage again next year.
    Correct. Other wings are mostly over 100k-250k gems. I agree with you. After the gems/dls/wls spended for 1-6th days of wing week, the 7th day using a whole lots of money. It will make ur pocket very thin

Leave a comment:

• miiou
    replied
    Seriously? $10 for the last wing? Expected from Ubisoft.

Leave a comment:

• Shadowgraalera
    replied
    The price of wings via gems should’ve been the same per wing rather than 100k-250k. Also, making the final wing for $10 USD was a poor move. Yes, you can get it from surgery but it just doesn’t feel right to me that you guys put the IAP wing out on the LAST DAY to make players feel like they need to buy it with money because they think they won’t have enough time to grind surgery for it. I feel like the drop rate for the wing is super low as well, so it just rubs me the wrong way. I wouldn’t call this update bad necessarily, but definitely don’t try and pull this IAP garbage again next year.
    Last edited by Shadowgraalera; 10-25-2020, 05:33 PM. Reason: Autocorrect error

Leave a comment:

• Snuggyy
    commented on 's reply
    After seeing the price of the final new wing, it only shows how money-hungry Ubisoft is

• KickAll_
    replied
    So a full week of daily new wings that cost a minimum of 100k gems with a slim chance of obtaining by completing select tasks, sure.

From a business standpoint this sounds like a wonderful idea; 7 unique wing items, who players love, purchasable *for a limited time* for crazy amounts of gems, and it happens yearly!
    From a player's perspective this doesn't add much. It's just additional cosmetics that'll be forgotten in a month or until the next "Wing Week".
    Now I don't think that every update should be game changing or add any sort of progression to the game but this seems like clutter that adds every year: no new mechanics, no new events, no new tasks, just wings.

Unfortunately, yet another gem drain.

Leave a comment:

• Snuggyy
    commented on 's reply
    Actually, I like this idea a lot. I'd find much more of a use

• Snuggyy
    replied
    This event has just been a mess. Prices are all over the place, and multiple BUY-- owners are manipulating the prices. The wings are actually pretty cute, though.

Leave a comment:

• MiMelody
    replied
    Musical Wings should allow more notes :< at least 16 more so i can fit the legendary Megalovania song in it :<

Leave a comment:

• ManFromSouth
    commented on 's reply
    I don't think so... there's no assurance that same wings will be available next year, cause according to psyborg "This is the only year when these wonderful wings will be available in the store, however, next year the wings will be still available in the activities and just maybe there will be 7 brand new awesome wings added for next year… but that’s a long way off yet!" qoute unquote. so probably next year's wings will be different. "just maybe" tho.

• RIDWANNSGT
    commented on 's reply
    Agree. I need new pants now because maybe most of them only wear fishnet stockings, even though other items, even from the price range, pant is fairly cheap. And I'm tired of seeing the Fishnet stockings every day from fishing / seeing someone
Working...
X